26-12

India-Forums

26-12
26-12

Today's episode made me feel low (Page 3)

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by praxxx

Because Maddy... life is not as simple as saas bahu serials :) In reality every relationship has to go through a lot of trial and error. A lot of test and a lot of struggle as well. And the love that crosses all such hurdles is considered the best. 

When you hit rock bottom, then there is nothing to be afraid of. Love only grow higher :) 
I believe in your words.I so hope you will consider our requests.Smile

sweet_bebo Senior Member
sweet_bebo
sweet_bebo

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Because Maddy... life is not as simple as saas bahu serials :) In reality every relationship has to go through a lot of trial and error. A lot of test and a lot of struggle as well. And the love that crosses all such hurdles is considered the best.

When you hit rock bottom, then there is nothing to be afraid of. Love only grow higher :)

Agree 2 ur point...n v all trust u people fully...
Bt plz atleast 4 us...we want rashdeep 2gethr...
Up's n down's r part of lyf...
So i think these situations shud bring them closer...
They wer there 4 each other e1 in d toughest of times...wn they hadn't e1 realized their love 4 each othr...
V hardly c them 2gethr on screen these days..
Plz plz...i knw dat u cant consider evrybody's request...n u knw ur job bttr than all of us...
Bt dis is a unanimous request..
4rm rashdeep fans...
Plz consider our views...plz
Keep up d gud wrk...!!
MaddyO IF-Sizzlerz
MaddyO
MaddyO

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Agreed Praxxx!  I hate watching them anyways, rather I don't. Just that today's episode made everybody feel bad.  If this is the hurdle then hope future episodes give us magical highs! 

The team for 2612 was fantastic.  It was brilliantly written.  The characters of Randeep Rashmi work because they are given such beautiful scenes and dialogues.  Casting and direction great.  The lead pair is sooo great.  I still watch 2612 online sometimes.

Just would hate for that to go downhill.  They set such high standard with 2612 that is why every episode and scene gets discussed here!  Believe me this is the first time ever I joined forum to put posts.   I had to discuss how much I loved 2612Hope I get to put I loved today's episode soon!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivaanya

Rose_Tandon Senior Member
Rose_Tandon
Rose_Tandon

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
I felt the same...
QUOTE=MaddyO] <font size="3">what is happening with 2613?

<font size="3">I just felt low watching today's ep<font size="3">isode.

<font size="3">Rashmi getting<font size="3"> blamed for the b<font size="3">lasts! I mean come on<font size="3">, she is blackmail<font size="3">ed into join<font size="3">ing still does sincere work. <font size="3">How can you compare her with trained offi<font size="3">cers who took <font size="3">training for years, learn how to co<font size="3">pe, how to react, how to read clues. She is just thrown into deep end and if she does not understand the gravity how is she alone to<font size="3"> b<font size="3">l<font size="3">ame.

<font size="3">Mr.S<font size="3">wami who did the blast in which Rashmi lost her family?<font size="3"> How many innocents you killed as Jadda<font size="3">? <font size="3">Who <font size="3">put his life on line for the country while you wer<font size="3">e busy ma<font size="3">king deals with S<font size="3">hahana, in fact helping her <font size="3">harm Randeep Rashmi. They have <font size="3">turned Randeep Rashmi puppets into Swami's hands<font size="3">.

<font size="3">C<font size="3">an't believe this i<font size="3">s our Randeep & Rashmi, who don't e<font size="3">ven talk!</font></font></font></font>
</font></font><font size="3"> </font></font></font></font></font></font></font>
<font size="3"><font size="3">Only one thing Swami said is true, if you don't stand up and <font size="3">fight don<font size="3">'t cry if people like <font size="3">Shahana Mailk <font size="3">use you<font size="3">. But doe<font size="3">s that mean R<font size="3">ashmi</font> goes into war with no weapons!

<font size="3">Our writers seem hell bent on <font size="3">destroying the <font size="3">sweetest m<font size="3">ost beautiful thing in the series Rashmi Randeep. They only seem to be getting further and further apart. I wo<font size="3">uld not be surprised if the<font size="3">y want to show a br<font size="3">eakup<font size="3">.

<font size="3">Good reply to Vidisha, but Rashmi people like her<font size="3"> only care about what they want. I am sorry but <font size="3">Vidisha is not working <font size="3">for me, even R<font size="3">inki had more class than her!</font></font></font>

<font size="3">Now maybe I understand<font size="3"> why people keep <font size="3">watching sas<font size="3">-bahu sagas, after everyda<font size="3">y grind why <font size="3">would they want to get further low.

<font size="3">Seriously please do something<font size="3"> writers<font size="3">-director. 2612 worked b<font size="3">ecause with the lows it had beatiful highs of Randeep Rashmi. You are jus<font size="3">t destroying that.

</font></font>

</font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font></font>
[/QUOTE]
shona786 Senior Member
shona786
shona786

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
:(
rashdeepfan Groupbie
rashdeepfan
rashdeepfan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
pichle do epi...bakwaas pata nahi kya dikhana chahte hai...ek to atank upar se lead pair ka pyar khatam...huh cv's ko thoda veiwers k bare me sochna chahiye itna critical show bana denge to hume to sirf cid wali feeling he ayegi...n ki 2613

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivaanyaMaddyO

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashdeepfan

pichle do epi...bakwaas pata nahi kya dikhana chahte hai...ek to atank upar se lead pair ka pyar khatam...huh cv's ko thoda veiwers k bare me sochna chahiye itna critical show bana denge to hume to sirf cid wali feeling he ayegi...n ki 2613
LOLLOLgreat gal.LOLLOL
Have patience like us.I'm sure CVs r listening us.Smile
MaddyO IF-Sizzlerz
MaddyO
MaddyO

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashdeepfan

Hey loved the comment sirf cid wali feeling!  No we don't want that, cid is good but we want the whole package - show about terrorism but also about people who protect us, fight for us, risk their lives for us.  Their loves, life, challenges, politics they face, how hard they work everything.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.

Go to top