26-12

India-Forums

26-12
26-12

Today's episode made me feel low (Page 2)

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwaysLife19

Originally posted by Randeepfan

Bang on gal.i've already sent my feedback to dem.I cant take this rubbish dat randeep will take orders frm a killer any more.I'm least concerned abt Vidhi.Rashmi gave one lecture 2 vidhi 2day,bt seems she forgot dat she no more d same caring n loving gal for randeep anymore.Shocked

I know right?? Rashmi is completely forgetting how Randeep was there for her when no one was. He always remained her guardian angel and now...Cry Ye sab uss Bidisha ke wajah se hua hain aur woh bevkoof Swami... hate them so much!!!Angry
OMG she has forgotten everything in her insecurity and d stress swami giving her as if she is a trained cop.AngryI so wish d way randeep discarded jadda's proposal of putting rashmi in a risky job,similarly he will stand for her in this new task.Widout separation track also,rasdeep are separated it seems.Not even one eye contact they r showing.Ouch
Shahana was far better than Vidhi as a char.Miss her now.At least she was cause for rasdeep to stay 2gether.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.FieryPhoenix..scarlet.MaddyO

.FieryPhoenix. Senior Member
.FieryPhoenix.
.FieryPhoenix.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged

OMG she has forgotten everything in her insecurity and d stress swami giving her as if she is a trained cop.AngryI so wish d way randeep discarded jadda's proposal of putting rashmi in a risky job,similarly he will stand for her in this new task.Widout separation track also,rasdeep are separated it seems.Not even one eye contact they r showing.Ouch
Shahana was far better than Vidhi as a char.Miss her now.At least she was cause for rasdeep to stay 2gether.

Haan yaar, Shahana better thi. Atleast she didn't cause rift b/w RasDeep. In fact woh toh hamesha bolti thi - Tumhara Randeep ye... Tumhara Randeep woh...Ussi ne toh Randeep se kaha tha, "Rashmi se mohabbat ho gayi hain tumhe." Kitni achchi villain thi. I toh think ki woh bhi hamarai taraf, RasDeep shipper thi!!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.MaddyO

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwaysLife19

Haan yaar, Shahana better thi. Atleast she didn't cause rift b/w RasDeep. In fact woh toh hamesha bolti thi - Tumhara Randeep ye... Tumhara Randeep woh...Ussi ne toh Randeep se kaha tha, "Rashmi se mohabbat ho gayi hain tumhe." Kitni achchi villain thi. I toh think ki woh bhi hamarai taraf, RasDeep shipper thi!!! LOL
Lol...seriously she made randeep realise how much he loves her.Achhi vamp thi.
And even i find this new villain as professor's dialogues are very emotionless,his voice is NOT at all appealing.Sikha Singh is such a good actress.She pulled Shahan's char so well.No one can match her calibre as a negative one here.

Edited by Randeepfan - 09 April 2013 at 11:50am

praxxxx Newbie
praxxxx
praxxxx

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Wait and watch... It gets better... :)

.scarlet.Shivaanya

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by praxxx

Wait and watch... It gets better... :)
Thanks a lot.We too hope n expect some better scenes now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.

MaddyO IF-Sizzlerz
MaddyO
MaddyO

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
S

[QUOTE=AlwaysLife19]Well said, MaddyO and Randeepfan! I don't know what the CVs are upto?! They are just ruining the one of the most amazing shows on Indian Telly. 

What you two said, I won't comment on that because it's bang on. 

But what I am hating the most now is first, Randeep and Rashmi's weird behavior. I am sure as hell that a couple who is about to get married behaves the way they are. 

Second, Randeep taking shit from Swami. He is the head but what the... Randeep should remind him that he can't do anything without him. (My bro pointed out that 'Swami' doesn't do anything himself, he keeps ordering around. I so agree with him) 

Then, there is Bidisha. I mean, what the hell?! Randeep is engaged girl, stay away from him, I don't know what's so difficult to understand the simple fact.

*fuming* Seriously, if they don't stop this nuisance, I am gonna spam their e-mail ids with lots of hate mail. Angry 
Bang on gal.i've already sent my feedback to dem.I cant take this rubbish dat randeep will take orders frm a killer any more.I'm least concerned abt Vidhi.Rashmi gave one lecture 2 vidhi 2day,bt seems she forgot dat she no more d same caring n loving gal for randeep anymore.Shocked[/QUOTE

Firstly I am new to this forum so I get only 10 posts and somehow after I put up 5-6 I start getting error message!  So I will just keep adding to and editing this post.  Please read and comment cos it seems today's episode made all of us low and angry at the same time.

I sent them hated today's episode email.  That is only thing we can do. 

Randeepfan - put up post that now Randeep and Rashmi don't even look at each other.  Yes he walks out meekly leaving her crying to face Swami and send her on dangerous task!  What can be private from him but he does not seem to mind.  Even their fights were beautiful in 2612!

Why are they turning Randeep and Rashmi into wimps! 

AlwaysLife19 - I agree even Shahana had more class, why just Shahana even Rinki had more class than Vidisha.  Shahana got them together it seems they want to show Vidisha drive them apart!

Vidisha is female Swami period.

.FieryPhoenix..scarlet.Shivaanya

MaddyO IF-Sizzlerz
MaddyO
MaddyO

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=praxxx]Wait and watch... It gets better... :)[/QUOTE

Better than what?!!!!  More irritation better - hope not.  Come on why try to spoil the sizzling chemistry and wonderful pair of Rashdeep. 

.FieryPhoenix..scarlet.

praxxxx Newbie
praxxxx
praxxxx

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Because Maddy... life is not as simple as saas bahu serials :) In reality every relationship has to go through a lot of trial and error. A lot of test and a lot of struggle as well. And the love that crosses all such hurdles is considered the best. 

When you hit rock bottom, then there is nothing to be afraid of. Love only grow higher :) 

Go to top