26-12
26-12

Today's episode made me feel low

MaddyO IF-Sizzlerz
MaddyO
MaddyO

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
what is happening with 2613?

I just felt low watching today's episode.

Rashmi getting blamed for the blasts!  I mean come on, she is blackmailed into joining still does sincere work.  How can you compare her with trained officers who took training for years, learn how to cope, how to react, how to read clues.  She is just thrown into deep end and if she does not understand the gravity how is she alone to blame.

Mr.Swami who did the blast in which Rashmi lost her family?  How many innocents you killed as Jadda?   Who put his life on line for the country while you were busy making deals with Shahana, in fact helping her harm Randeep Rashmi.  They have turned Randeep Rashmi puppets into Swami's hands

Can't believe this is our Randeep & Rashmi, who don't even talk!

Only one thing Swami said is true, if you don't stand up and fight don't cry if people like Shahana Mailk use you.  But does that mean Rashmi goes into war with no weapons!

Our writers seem hell bent on destroying the sweetest most beautiful thing in the series Rashmi Randeep.  They only seem to be getting further and further apart.  I would not be surprised if they want to show a breakup.

Good reply to Vidisha, but Rashmi people like her only care about what they want.  I am sorry but Vidisha is not working for me, even Rinki had more class than her!

Now maybe I understand why people keep watching sas-bahu sagas, after everyday grind why would they want to get further low. 

Seriously please do something writers-director.  2612 worked because with the lows it had beatiful highs of Randeep Rashmi.  You are just destroying that.

Edited by MaddyO - 09 April 2013 at 10:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80.FieryPhoenix..scarlet.Shivaanya

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I've already penned my thoughts abt it.I dont knw whether i'll watch it directly on TV 2moro or after reading d updates I wl do dat.

First of all showing rashmi as a SIU agent,that too d way she was inducted was a blunder.Not a single intelligence agency will do dat.
What abt if the agent they compelled to join will double cross dem in anger n reveal all their plans to d enemy?So its nt done.

What to say abt randeep?when he was in STF,also he was able 2 answer this killer jadda.bt now he takes order from him,its so lame n pathetic.

Rashmi was still stronger as a common gal,bt now she is portaryed as a machinegal.No emotions.

RasDeep dissappeared in thin air.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_Tandon.FieryPhoenix..scarlet.MaddyO

Neetu_Unleashed IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.ShivaanyaMaddyO

MaddyO IF-Sizzlerz
MaddyO
MaddyO

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Randeepfan

I've already penned my thoughts abt it.I dont knw whether i'll watch it directly on TV 2moro or after reading d updates I wl do dat.

First of all showing rashmi as a SIU agent,that too d way she was inducted was a blunder.Not a single intelligence agency will do dat.
What abt if the agent they compelled to join will double cross dem in anger n reveal all their plans to d enemy?So its nt done.

What to say abt randeep?when he was in STF,also he was able 2 answer this killer jadda.bt now he takes order from him,its so lame n pathetic.

Rashmi was still stronger as a common gal,bt now she is portaryed as a machinegal.No emotions.

RasDeep dissappeared in thin air.

Yes exactly!  What are they doing?  I dread watching tomorrow's episode.  Maybe they want to show Vidisha and Randeep now.  They are not just destroying Rashdeep, they are destroying the wonderful characters they each one are individually as Randeep & Rashmi.  Randeep was not shown this helpless even in jail!  Maybe this is Swami's ooops Jadda's revenge.  He is letting Swami destroy Rashmi.

Simple logic is you have to trust your team, especially when you are in life and death situations.  Here they all don't, not even Randeep & Rashmi anymore it seems! 

.FieryPhoenix..scarlet.Shivaanya

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaddyO

Yes exactly!  What are they doing?  I dread watching tomorrow's episode.  Maybe they want to show Vidisha and Randeep now.  They are not just destroying Rashdeep, they are destroying the wonderful characters they each one are individually as Randeep & Rashmi. Randeep was not shown this helpless even in jail!  Maybe this is Swami's ooops Jadda's revenge.  He is letting Swami destroy Rashmi.

Simple logic is you have to trust your team, especially when you are in life and death situations.  Here they all don't, not even Randeep & Rashmi anymore it seems! 
Lines in red...that was d saddest thing of 2613.
He is taking orders blindly from dis disgusting man,and rashmi asked him to leave so dat she can talk 2 swami,still hiding d facts to randeep.Rashmi is nt a trained cop... man.If at all she will be asked to help SIU then it can only like she can get informations from sources not to fight directly wid the terrorist.That is gross.Ouch

There is simply NO relation between rasdeep now.Its like they r puppets wid zero feelings.
Let him tell whatever to Vidhi,i dont care,she is a trained cop,got expertise,so she can be blamed bt nt rashmi.Most importantly how come Randeep nt yet asked swami a single question that why he gets personal wid his personal life?OMG this track is so hard to digest.Dead
At least randeep is shown getting worried abt rashmi,but rashmi has lost it totally.How can she doesnt even bother to ask abt his wellbeing also?Shocked

Edited by Randeepfan - 09 April 2013 at 11:19am

.FieryPhoenix..scarlet.MaddyO

.FieryPhoenix. Senior Member
.FieryPhoenix.
.FieryPhoenix.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Well said, MaddyO and Randeepfan! I don't know what the CVs are upto?! They are just ruining the one of the most amazing shows on Indian Telly. 

What you two said, I won't comment on that because it's bang on. 

But what I am hating the most now is first, Randeep and Rashmi's weird behavior. I am sure as hell that a couple who is about to get married doesn't behave the way they are. 

Second, Randeep taking shit from Swami. He is the head but what the... Randeep should remind him that he can't do anything without him. (My bro pointed out that 'Swami' doesn't do anything himself, he keeps ordering around. I so agree with him) 

Then, there is Bidisha. I mean, what the hell?! Randeep is engaged girl, stay away from him, I don't know what's so difficult to understand the simple fact.

*fuming* Seriously, if they don't stop this nuisance, I am gonna spam their e-mail ids with lots of hate mail. Angry 

Edited by AlwaysLife19 - 09 April 2013 at 11:28am

.scarlet.ShivaanyaMaddyO

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlwaysLife19

Well said, MaddyO and Randeepfan! I don't know what the CVs are upto?! They are just ruining the one of the most amazing shows on Indian Telly. 

What you two said, I won't comment on that because it's bang on. 

But what I am hating the most now is first, Randeep and Rashmi's weird behavior. I am sure as hell that a couple who is about to get married behaves the way they are. 

Second, Randeep taking shit from Swami. He is the head but what the... Randeep should remind him that he can't do anything without him. (My bro pointed out that 'Swami' doesn't do anything himself, he keeps ordering around. I so agree with him) 

Then, there is Bidisha. I mean, what the hell?! Randeep is engaged girl, stay away from him, I don't know what's so difficult to understand the simple fact.

*fuming* Seriously, if they don't stop this nuisance, I am gonna spam their e-mail ids with lots of hate mail. Angry 
Bang on gal.i've already sent my feedback to dem.I cant take this rubbish dat randeep will take orders frm a killer any more.I'm least concerned abt Vidhi.Rashmi gave one lecture 2 vidhi 2day,bt seems she forgot dat she no more d same caring n loving gal for randeep anymore.Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.FieryPhoenix..scarlet.

.FieryPhoenix. Senior Member
.FieryPhoenix.
.FieryPhoenix.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Randeepfan

Bang on gal.i've already sent my feedback to dem.I cant take this rubbish dat randeep will take orders frm a killer any more.I'm least concerned abt Vidhi.Rashmi gave one lecture 2 vidhi 2day,bt seems she forgot dat she no more d same caring n loving gal for randeep anymore.Shocked

I know right?? Rashmi is completely forgetting how Randeep was there for her when no one was. He always remained her guardian angel and now...Cry Ye sab uss Bidisha ke wajah se hua hain aur woh bevkoof Swami... hate them so much!!!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.scarlet.Shivaanya

Go to top