Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Madhubala is RK's WIFE!!! Deal with it !!!!! (Page 19)

CurryMonsta IF-Sizzlerz
CurryMonsta
CurryMonsta

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Agreed rk and bala and hubby wife. And they both consider eachother as such so I have no idea why people are making such a big issue out of this that they ain't married. When a few months before everyone considered her a married woman. No one gets unmarried if one of the spouse say unwedding, it doesn't work that way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_Mona

K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
I would rather call it a marriage based on RK's mood. If and when RK wants he will claim MB as his wife and if he is in a revenge mood then disown the title of wifey.
Oh yeah she is his wife after all a 40 lacs worth wife. A marriage which has no legal ties and nor religious ties. But still because the RK now wants to claim back his discarded wife, they are still married.
And if RK after sometime again discards her toh bhi ki fark penda hai SHE will still be his wife.
Legality religious acceptance does not matter only THE LAW OF RK is accepted. So yes they are married!!!! Wacko

And before people jump to the assumption that I am RK hater let me clear it that I am a VD fan but RK as a character not a thing to look forward to. Dead

Edited by mjht_ArVi4ever - 09 April 2013 at 3:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..EnchantedForest

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cassie..

Facts? Sleepy

This marriage won't hold in any court of law...

Is it awkward to talk of their epic love which supersedes societal norms rather than a half-baked marriage? :S Maybe the haq and biwi claim will seem too petty...

Good night.

Thumbs Up
..PlayfulKiss.. Goldie
..PlayfulKiss..
..PlayfulKiss..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Exactly my point. Just because RK said that he unweds mashu, doesn't make them stranger. They are still MARRIED, according to me. They never went through a proper divorce. 
Great post Thumbs Up 
swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
No she is not - a lie repeated a 1000 times doesn't make it true. This so called marriage has no legal or religious validity - deal with it! 

..Khushi..

..PlayfulKiss.. Goldie
..PlayfulKiss..
..PlayfulKiss..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

Yup! I wouldn't find Sulbala fans half as annoying if they didn't spend all their time using RK's behavior in the past as an excuse for Madhubala to be with Sultan. It's like that's the only way they can justify the relationship, forget Madhubala actually having FEELINGS for the guy. No, 'she should only like him because she can't like RK!' -_-

@bold And these same people keep saying that madhu is not just for romance. We never said that madhu is in the show just for romance. They are the ones who in one post say that she should remain single (and of course not go back to RK), and one the other post says that she should start romancing sultun. Like really! Ermm First decide what you want Sleepy You guys are the ones who are making her romance material, not us.

BTW I liked what you said in your comment Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Simran_14readingworms._charu_DushtDanaf.

-Neferet- Goldie
-Neferet-
-Neferet-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I was SOOO waiting for your post ,you know!Hug
Finally!yes,people deal with it!LOL
MB is RK's wife..
and soon Madhubala too will have to deal with it!LOL

I really LOVE your osts!cant express in words!Clap
psk08 Senior Member
psk08
psk08

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
yes she is very much his wife... remember  when reporters asked her whether they were actually married she accepted that hamari shadi ho chuki thi lekin ab hum alag rahte hain..means they were actually legally married n just by saying unweds does not unwed a married couple..  i don't understand y some people are without any logic arguing that they are not married... lets accept it ..she is legally Madhubal Rishabh Kundra ...n don't think any man in right frame of mind will n should go for a married woman...

-Neferet-

Go to top