..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Madhu is still RK's wife
amazing post Chakku like always

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you people for agreeing. If Madhu herself considers RK her husband, then who are we to change the facts?

And god, even after disclaimer, people started with their value education classes? -_-

Call me heartless, i give a damn. I watch this show for ENTERTAINMENT which Rishbala give me and not to learn moral science. If you can't take fiction as fiction, then atleast let others enjoy.
akankshasehgal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i know only one thing rk and madhu loves each other and for this reason they should be together and thety will be . so ppl should stop giving lectures on who should be with whom plzzz.
_Divya_ thumbnail
awesome post dear! 👍🏼

i COMPLETELY agree wid u! 😃

FlawSomeME thumbnail
Maine toh pehle hi kaha tha sirf unwed kehne se RishBala unwed hone wale nhi, RK jb b sankega fir Madhu ko le aayega aur bolega contract abi khtm nhi huaa Biwi nd divorce b nhi huaa humara...thankfully, woh isse better tareeke se Madhu ko wapas la raha h ;)
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you :)

Rishbala love each other and that is bigger than marriage.
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

No Madhu is not RK's wife. If the contract paper has Shamsher's thumb print than he's RKs partner NOT Madhu.

😲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

I agree with. Since she is his wife legally he has every soulful right on her! He can pick her up take to his home or dump her in the chawl like she is his toy! I mean plz legally they might still married but soulfully RK has no right on her! And by the way a divorce takes two years to get through here in the US until Ryan the couple don't consider themselves husband and wife. You right RK can say whatever she wants but he will always have every right on her. It is clear Madhu doesn't want to be with him she told him many times she is his EX, and he said the same.

i don't know how is it so blinding for people to see that THEY STILL LOVE EACH OTHER. MADHU STILL LOVES HIM LIKE CRAZY. RK LOVES HER BUT HAS NO IDEA WHY HE FEELS THIS WAY.SIMPLE.
sp110 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
marriage may be fake or whatever, but love cannot be fake...once love will take its right place...they will reunite from heart also...today they are separate and going to unite soon, but one thing is sure that once RK will realise his folly he will take the ceremony as per rites and that will be the true marriage...yes chakku u are right marriage has so many shapes and forms and whichever way they did is before so many eyes and that still exists

even the contract of money is not fulfilled, there is no scope of going back...RK did as a drama but let the picture clear and enjoy its beauty
Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

And RK fans are practical supporting him in his emotional attachyar of Madhu???

We have never supported RK's antiques on Madhu! But just cause we love them together does not mean we don't see the flaws and troubles. At the end of the day , they still love each other and we still love them.