Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Cassie..

Facts? 🥱

This marriage won't hold in any court of law...

Is it awkward to talk of their epic love which supersedes societal norms rather than a half-baked marriage? :S Maybe the haq and biwi claim will seem too petty...

Good night.

👍🏼
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly my point. Just because RK said that he unweds mashu, doesn't make them stranger. They are still MARRIED, according to me. They never went through a proper divorce. 
Great post 👍🏼 
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No she is not - a lie repeated a 1000 times doesn't make it true. This so called marriage has no legal or religious validity - deal with it! 
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

Yup! I wouldn't find Sulbala fans half as annoying if they didn't spend all their time using RK's behavior in the past as an excuse for Madhubala to be with Sultan. It's like that's the only way they can justify the relationship, forget Madhubala actually having FEELINGS for the guy. No, 'she should only like him because she can't like RK!' -_-

@bold And these same people keep saying that madhu is not just for romance. We never said that madhu is in the show just for romance. They are the ones who in one post say that she should remain single (and of course not go back to RK), and one the other post says that she should start romancing sultun. Like really! 🤔 First decide what you want 🥱 You guys are the ones who are making her romance material, not us.

BTW I liked what you said in your comment 😊
-Neferet- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was SOOO waiting for your post ,you know!🤗
Finally!yes,people deal with it!😆
MB is RK's wife..
and soon Madhubala too will have to deal with it!😆

I really LOVE your osts!cant express in words!👏
psk08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes she is very much his wife... remember  when reporters asked her whether they were actually married she accepted that hamari shadi ho chuki thi lekin ab hum alag rahte hain..means they were actually legally married n just by saying unweds does not unwed a married couple..  i don't understand y some people are without any logic arguing that they are not married... lets accept it ..she is legally Madhubal Rishabh Kundra ...n don't think any man in right frame of mind will n should go for a married woman...
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rajjji

madhu    told  rk  to  deflower  her   in  that   village     bcoz   she  always  considered  rk  her   husband

she still till now consider rk her husband but after ditched by rk and publicaly huminlate she lost her trust on rk .main reason of madhu's anger is this after throwing her like a garbage rk still want to apply his terms and conditions on her.
Neha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She is MadhuBala Rishabh Kundra and will always 😳 😳 

Fabulous post 👏  👏
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ananya05

People here are too emotional to think from rational POV. They want to drag in humiliation, blackmail into every arguement. What is the need for all this, when the topic is as simple as the marital status? Looks like they are all set to mother Madhu and take decisions for her. No point in stating facts to them or arguing with them.

I am out of here Chakku. Bye.

the basic point is that Sultan doesn't KNOW the details of their half marriage or legality of their marriage or whatever..all he knows is that Madhu was RK's wife and now they're not together..does that give him a free pass ? 
mevanp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Take a bow...! Loved ur Post..
Nobody can change the fact that Madhu is RK's BIWI ...