Madhubala is RK's WIFE!!! Deal with it !!!!! - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
Chakku, great post dear.

But no point in arguing with people who would refuse to look anything beyond RKs revenge, and bring it in every piece of discussion. 🥱 

When two people stay together for months as husband and wife, with the acceptance of their families, no living soul can question their marital status. Even the law then accepts the marriage as legal. 😵

PERIOD!
Edited by Ananya05 - 11 years ago
@Nishi

So true and today epi showed they still love each other
it's just awkward situation coz he dumped her so it's hard for her to accept ...

but they will be together , their hearts belong to each other❤️
Thanks Chakku for this much needed post.

Where were you early in the morning? Needed you then 😆

They will always question RK-Madhu marriage just 'coz they want her to be paired up with someone else. Did they react in this manner when the marriage took place? I was/am still curious.
Yup! I wouldn't find Sulbala fans half as annoying if they didn't spend all their time using RK's behavior in the past as an excuse for Madhubala to be with Sultan. It's like that's the only way they can justify the relationship, forget Madhubala actually having FEELINGS for the guy. No, 'she should only like him because she can't like RK!' -_-
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

Yup! I wouldn't find Sulbala fans half as annoying if they didn't spend all their time using RK's behavior in the past as an excuse for Madhubala to be with Sultan. It's like that's the only way they can justify the relationship, forget Madhubala actually having FEELINGS for the guy. No, 'she should only like him because she can't like RK!' -_-

Exactly if she wants to be with Sullu she can do but don't use rk as an excuse gods sake 🤪
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

you said it girl..BRAVO👏👏👏👏
good post Chakku
the thing is Madhi IS bound by a contract..whether it is Marriage or not but the contract is very much legal..more over she always considered herself as his wife...so what happened now??just because RK said he UNWEDDED her their marriage is finished...not at all
not to forget Madhu still loves RK and will continue to do so...trust he has to regain undoubtedly..but love he already has
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

<font color="#006600">See you are talking like an emotional Madhu fan😆</font>

<font color="#006600">I strictly mentioned that I was being practical😆</font>

And RK fans are practical supporting him in his emotional attachyar of Madhu???
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

[
And RK fans are practical supporting him in his emotional attachyar of Madhu???

No one here is supporting RKs emotional atyachaar. All we are discussing here is the legality of their marriage. Where does any emotion even come into picture here?
Originally posted by Ananya05

No one here is supporting RKs emotional atyachaar. All we are discussing here is the legality of their marriage. Where does any emotion even come into picture here?

Well I guess the argument most Madhubala fans are making is RK never respected their marriage then why should Madhu???