Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: RockchickFaiza

awesome post chakku...must needed also..

MB is still nw R.K's wife by contract..R.K can use it as his trump card if she deny to stay wid him ๐Ÿ˜‰

nd ya if MB wanted to use it she cld..bt i guess she frgt nd was nt in condition to f8 wid him..
nw if R.K wants to use thn wats d problem??!!

Thnk God our R8 kaminaa uska kuch feelings realize kiya, aur biwi ko ghar wapas lekar aayega
๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, if RK wants, he can always use the contract๐Ÿ˜† But he chose emotional blackmail๐Ÿ˜†
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Red - OH GOD, do you even watch this show? Shamsher legally adopted Madhu when she was born. Watch the old episodes please and then comment๐Ÿฅฑ

Even if he legally adopted Madhu, he cannot sign as a wife for her. How hard is that to understand? Madhu never signed the papers herself so she's not RKs legal wife ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by ..Khushi.. - 11 years ago
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Such a true valid point chakku madhu will remain madhubala rishab kundra ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: vini12

I liked ur post very nice

Thank You๐Ÿ˜ณ
Cassie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Who is calling you delusional?๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜†

But for Malik's sake she has to behave like his wife.

Red: Oh the things one has to go through in this forum๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

has to behave like his wife -> was that acknowledgement that she is not his wife for real?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

I find this pointless discussion.. for some the marriage is valid, for others it isn't.. it's for the cvs to clarify.
.. [coz the ambiguity shown was deliberate]
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

Even if he legally adopted Madhu, he cannot sign as a wife for her. How hard is it to understand? Madhu never signed the papers herself so she's not RKs legal wife ๐Ÿ˜†

GODDD!!!!!!

If Madhu doesn't live with him as his wife, he has the RIGHT to sue Malik as per the contract and she wouldn't want that, would she?๐Ÿคข
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: xXxNoreen786xXx

Such a true valid point chakku madhu will remain madhubala rishab kundra ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yup๐Ÿ˜ณ
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cassie..

Red: Oh the things one has to go through in this forum๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

has to behave like his wife -> was that acknowledgement that she is not his wife for real?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

I find this pointless discussion.. for some the marriage is valid, for others it isn't.. it's for the cvs to clarify.
.. [coz the ambiguity shown was deliberate]

Yup, lets stop fighting over this๐Ÿ˜†

You won't agree that she is his wife, while I won't agree that she isn't๐Ÿ˜†
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with. Since she is his wife legally he has every soulful right on her! He can pick her up take to his home or dump her in the chawl like she is his toy! I mean plz legally they might still married but soulfully RK has no right on her! And by the way a divorce takes two years to get through here in the US until Ryan the couple don't consider themselves husband and wife. You right RK can say whatever she wants but he will always have every right on her. It is clear Madhu doesn't want to be with him she told him many times she is his EX, and he said the same.
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

GODDD!!!!!!

If Madhu doesn't live with him as his wife, he has the RIGHT to sue Malik as per the contract and she wouldn't want that, would she?๐Ÿคข

She certainly won't sue Malik but that doesn't make her RKs legal wife. For her to become his legal wife, Madhu's signature is the first thing that's needed and which never happened. What legal proof does RK have that Madhu is his wife? He doesn't even have her signature on the contract paper.