Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
DATS D PROBLEM. NO ONE IS UNDRSTANDIN   DAT MADHU IS STILL WIFE OF RK. SHE ALWAYZ CONSIDERED HIM AS HER HUBBY AFTER THAT MARRIAGE N FELL IN LOVE WID HIM MADLY. SHE STILL LOVES HIM.PPL ALWAYZ MISUNDERSTAND HER BCOZ OF HER  TOO CARING N  TOO SYMPATHETIC NATURE.REMEMBER THAT MUKKU N NOW SULTU. SHE HAS STILL KEPT DAT RED SAREE N MANGALSUTRA. SHE NVR TOLD REPORTERS  DAT THEY R DIVORCED SHE SAID DAT LUV BETWEEN THEM GOT FINISHED.Edited by pisces666 - 11 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: rupa1939

sultan track bores me. madhu rk love story makes me watch the show inspite of the fact that what rk does or did is wrong, rk character is too good,rk madhu chemistry awesome.will stop watching if rishibala separate n last weeks trps also showed that gangster madhu track found no audience, people left the show the way they did during mukund track

So true😆

RK's character is the most entertaining one😆 Without him the show is so dull😆
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: AMJflora

legally & logically she is Madhubala Rishab Kundra! whether she likes it or not! ITS always been a matter hate at first sight and love at every other sight! yep ! that means she'll learn to like it and maybe love it again! obviously  she is gonna love it again! no! she loves it already! argh! you know what i mean right?

I understand😆

Their love story is very complicated😆
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed chakku Rishbala are still married..!
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

He signed as Madhu's father🥱

Kindly watch the show first and then comment.

And we have had enough yesterday, didn't we?🥱

Shamsher was forced into imprinting while he was lying injured in the hospital bed which is even more better. A legal case against RK is enough to show him his place. Madhu is an adult and her signature is necessary in any legal matter. Her dad cannot thumb print on her behalf. This reminds me that Madhu herself never really signed any legal contract paper with RK. OMGG 😆
Edited by ..Khushi.. - 11 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: vmpy

agreed totally.they r still husband and wife legally.mere announcement of unwedding doesnt made da marriage void.

👍🏼
Cassie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Yup, their marriage isn't complete, but we can't even deny that Madhu is legally bound to stay with RK or he has the authority and right to sue Malik😆 And the contract does say that they are husband wife. It was shown in the show only.

legally bound -> no, because this type of contract is not enforceable... Madhubala is a woman of her word and is of good faith; that's how it all started... afterwards, she came to accept Rk as her husband from her heart.. the marriage to declare them as husband and wife is yet to be celebrated...

Just wanted to post my views on this... There is no definite answer from what I have watched in this show... and it makes no one DELUSIONAL..
RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well said Chakku! These are facts and the bitter truth! Whether other people may not like it, he's still married  to Madhu! Period! Get it through your skulls people! Some times truth hurts... but you have to face it some day! :)
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shas3

I agree, they are married but RK is going borderline crazy. Madhu should definitely not forgive him easy at all but remind him about each and every moment where he tarnished her self respect, in his eyes, in her family's eyes and in her own eyes. He still doesn't comprehend the  magnitude of mental trauma he gave to Madhu. No amount of cuts he gives himself will make up for the disgusting way he treated her. He just wants her back and he is objectifying her.

He needs to come to his senses and understand exactly what he put her true. Just because he says jump Madhu shouldn't say how high.
This is coming from someone who is supporting both jodis.
What CVs are giving is not redemption it is obsession in it's worst way.

Arrey I understand. Even I want RK's redemption😆

I am stating the fact that Madhu is RK's wife😆
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhubalaa12

nice post
ya agree she is still mrs khundra..! biwi hai RK ki 😳 ( in rk's style 😎

Yo😎