India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

You are Mine, Only Mine (Page 2)

SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged

beautiful analysis .. I was waiting for ur review after Holi epi but it didn't come or may be somehow I missed it .. so really felt happy seeing u back 

it is so aptly said .. I really don't understand RK .. does he really love Madhu or to RK obsession is synonymous to love .. his love is suffocation .. where it is all about his love his feelings his possession .. I wish just once he cud ask her apology or at least accept his mistake .. but no he was I am not here to ask u but to take u back .. Madhu said it correct he feels Madhu is a furniture to him .. jisse jab chahe rakhlo jab chahe fek do .. no need to give space, no need to acknowledging Madhu's thought 

while Sultan is a total contrast to him .. he doesn't speak much but his silence shows how she respects her .. his love is all about loving her not about getting her .. at least still not .. 

there is a difference between "u r mine" n "I am yours" .. two men in Madhu's life r gonna signify this two different pole of love I guess

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nafisa_kaziBlue_Scrubsninand

Blue_Scrubs IF-Rockerz
Blue_Scrubs
Blue_Scrubs

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayaneegupta

beautiful analysis .. I was waiting for ur review after Holi epi but it didn't come or may be somehow I missed it .. so really felt happy seeing u back 

it is so aptly said .. I really don't understand RK .. does he really love Madhu or to RK obsession is synonymous to love .. his love is suffocation .. where it is all about his love his feelings his possession .. I wish just once he cud ask her apology or at least accept his mistake .. but no he was I am not here to ask u but to take u back .. Madhu said it correct he feels Madhu is a furniture to him .. jisse jab chahe rakhlo jab chahe fek do .. no need to give space, no need to acknowledging Madhu's thought 

while Sultan is a total contrast to him .. he doesn't speak much but his silence shows how she respects her .. his love is all about loving her not about getting her .. at least still not .. 

there is a difference between "u r mine" n "I am yours" .. two men in Madhu's life r gonna signify this two different pole of love I guess

@bold...simply loved that line...very apt! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nafisa_kaziSayaneeH.Lecter

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Your take on this show has always been on the mark.

Once the revenge was shown I never considered R.K. to be a hero.

Obsession is not love by any angle and R.K. does not "Love" anybody but himself.

Possession is for things not people.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nafisa_kazi

pilot100 Goldie
pilot100
pilot100

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
you know the most sad part is that madhu still loves this psycoAngry

nafisa_kazi

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
lovely update nafs ..just too rocking 

nafisa_kazi

madhvi4gurti IF-Dazzler
madhvi4gurti
madhvi4gurti

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
indeed a very beautiful analysis!! u kinda made my mind clear..i myself was feeling disgusting with rk's behaviour..was thinking maybe its only me bt no..thnk god other do think like i was..on the other hand sultan was so peaceful...serene..i felt really bad when rk talked to him like that..poor him!

rk is still with his i, me n myself attitude...he is nt ready to leave that ego!! god ab kya hoga! madhu will have to live with constant fear until he changes!!

nafisa_kazi

nafisa_kazi Goldie
nafisa_kazi
nafisa_kazi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
All,
thank you all for your encouraging comments...
the sad part is I so wanted to be everything set right between Rishbala buy RK himself going all out redeeming himself...but not sensing an iota of it in him, am so disappointed...

Go to top