Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

You are Mine, Only Mine

nafisa_kazi Goldie
nafisa_kazi
nafisa_kazi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
by Nafisa Kazi : 
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, Episode dated 09/04/2013 : A Decipher

What a contrasting effect of this so called emotion love one got to see in today's episode...

One the one hand, this undefinable warmth that appears to have enveloped his heart, seems to have brought out the humane side of hard core gangster Sultan...Love seems to have had a positive effect on him...This so called emotion seemed to have brought out the better side of him...

On the other with RK this emotion has gone on to become an obsession for him...Let me just quote this lines by Jack Llawayllynn that aptly defines RK's so called obsession for Madhu : "I desire to be with you. I miss you. I feel lonely when I can't see you. I am obsessed with you, fascinated by you, infatuated with you. I hunger for your taste, your smell, the feel of your soul touching mine."

Another contrast between these two men is that one who in the eyes of the world is a hero, comes across nothing but a self-centered, immature, spoilt brat...RK for whom his own gratification seems to be the uppermost...He wants to turn back the clock, he wants Madhu back in his life to ease his restlessness, assuage his pain...nowhere have I got a glimpse or sensed any sort of  realization or remorse in him... Nowhere is there any indication or any sign of endeavor from to instill the trust back in Madhu and allay all the pain that he has given her...Whereas Sultan has begun to see her differently...he has developed respect for her and also a soft corner for her...There seemed to be a subtle understanding that he had begun to share with Madhu...

In Sultan, Madhu seems to have a friend whereas in RK she has found an obsessed lover who instead of easing her pain ends up aggravating it...

Today's episode comprised of the events that brought out this stark contrast between these two men in Madhu's life...An engrossing and interesting episode it was with a doubt in my mind...which I am sure will be answered in tomorrow's episode...which is how come Madhu's cell come to be in RK's possession...Otherwise, the episode has definitely left me all agog about the upcoming events...

Highlights of today's episode were of course the execution, dialogues and performances, which have become the stable features of Madhubala...

Wrapping today's session with a retro highlighting RK's possessiveness over Madhu :

"tum mere ho, bas mere hi mere ho..." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9cwS7DXwH4)

Edited by nafisa_kazi - 09 April 2013 at 10:28am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4manjusha_92DazlingdivyaArshiforever8ashwini9cutekananhinapriyavid6rosalineakvioletshinemozart66SayaneeH.LecterninandpriyachandBlue_Scrubszariya123Hanishadevi-brokensoul-utopia88MeenahPRAGDpiya-Ziva01tabby999

vid6 Goldie
vid6
vid6

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nafisa_kazi

Well said and RK is becoming more and more of a negative character day by day...if thats what CVs want to show us.

Edited by vid6 - 09 April 2013 at 10:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nafisa_kazimozart66

Meenah IF-Sizzlerz
Meenah
Meenah

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
nyc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nafisa_kazi

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Your analysis makes my head lighter and calmer.

Thank You.SmileSmile

nafisa_kazimozart66

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
agree with you. RK sickens me. and truly, the precap for tomorrow, and the segment with him blackmailing her made me want to retch. Imagine being stuck with such an unpredictable , unreliable man who has no qualms in enacting a entire charade to ruin someone's life just to inflate his ego. 

Nowhere, not once, did I get the feeling that he loves her. Even when he was unable to not think of her in the morning, he seemed more angry and frustrated that he couldn't do without her.

not once in everything he said today did i get the faintest notion that he loves her, or that he deserves any kind of sympathy. Man, his character is going to be tough to tolerate with all mindless drama, and hollow promises.
Sad.

Sultan on the other hand, makes me wish he finds her or she finds him.. to take her away from this depressing scenario.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshiforever8nafisa_kazimozart66

Ziva01 IF-Stunnerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Lovely post ...you have analyzed today epi beautiful ...thx u Big smile

nafisa_kazipiya-

piya- IF-Stunnerz
piya-
piya-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Perfect and the best post on this forum that i have read in ages 

today i loved sulbala scenes to the core the phone convo of rk and sultan shows the diff betw the 2 characters i m sorry to say the precap just proved to b the last coffin from my side to rk's character he is nt sorry for his deeds he want madhu back for himself and not for them 

i adore sultan's character more as now i have lost all hope and respect for rk's character 

brilliant analysis i loved ur post frm the core as a girl req love, respect and trust not obsession and selfishness in the name of a relationship 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nafisa_kazimozart66Ziva01

Blue_Scrubs IF-Rockerz
Blue_Scrubs
Blue_Scrubs

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Clap wonderful analysis

i love the not so subtle techniques of the CVs to highlight the contrast between RK and Sultan...the former being a hero/star in the eyes of the world with attributes of a spoilt,self-centred brat whereas on the other hand we have the latter who is a conventional villain but a dignified/matured soul who has a lot of respect for madhu...RESPECT is what RK lacks towards another human being,he loves madhu(no doubt) but still is unable to give her the respect she deserves if he truly considers her his wife...or does he want madhu back simply cos there's another 'guy' in her life?and what happens if sultan leaves for good?is it back to the chawl again for madhu?

the beauty of RK's character is his unpredictability and kudos to the CVs for always proving our predictions wrong when it comes to RK...this character has certainly redefined the role of a male protagonist in a daily soap! Smile

nafisa_kaziSayaneeH.Lecter

Go to top