India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

BODY To Body ISH! (Page 2)

skandi IF-Sizzlerz
skandi
skandi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
bani...bingo post re...it was magical couple we have to say...yaar BBBing part u wrote only little it is my fav part...LOLLOLLOLLOL...I told u before only that u will like the episode and u liked it rite...LOLLOLLOL...now be ready for tomorrow episode, I know u will make a rocking post on that also...LOLLOLLOL...and coming RK...yaar everything is fair in love and war and he is following that rule only, and his junoon was only part we were waiting and he is showing that...see in precap he is saying that he will not propose because she is his...and ur PS...OMG what is that...LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraniwar_is_peace

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sai.janu350

awsome postSmile
agree with u completely...
today their romantic scenes made to believe us that it is real or reel...

they made to believe us they r really offscreen pair...
it really luks we r really watching a real couple...Embarrassed
they rocked in their characters and really DVD done a fabulous job today...

rk's junoon on in peak's...
go and get ur biwi rkEmbarrassed

today his way of band bajaoing sultan was really fabulous...
without any warning he made him clear that his biwi only his...Embarrassedno one can touch her or even luk at her...
i luved this side of rk...
show is slowly getting interest day by day...
now i am waiting for our rishbala cutipie moments...Day Dreaming

thanksSmile it was such an intense scene ISH! i had goosebumps seeing them so close. body to body melting like a passionate lava. this is why DVD is rishbala b/c one simple scene makes your heart do flip flop and intense scene like this makes you go crazy.

i am happy he did that. now dude knows rk is with madhu and she is rk's BIWI so next time he eyes rk's biwi think twice about it. the show is going to be back on track asap. rishbala are going to rock it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamagic

good post bani, today RK was romantic and bajooed mood, he romance with MB and bajaooed sultu full on, poor sultu samaj mein nahin aaraha tha usko kya bole, I hope sultu take RK dhamki seriously and not call MB back RK ne sultu ka karza bhi chukaya aaj phone pe.and give him suggetion to kept izzat of his vaaada ROFL

thank youBig smile he was in romance mood along with BBBing moodWink oh yeah he was loving his biwi and BBBing bhai who dared to dream about his biwiROFL rk is rk you pays with interest and he did that with full BBBing. izzat of his vaada cracked me upROFL

fairy_tales

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skandi

bani...bingo post re...it was magical couple we have to say...yaar BBBing part u wrote only little it is my fav part...LOL...I told u before only that u will like the episode and u liked it rite...LOLLOLLOL...now be ready for tomorrow episode, I know u will make a rocking post on that also...LOLLOLLOL...and coming RK...yaar everything is fair in love and war and he is following that rule only, and his junoon was only part we were waiting and he is showing that...see in precap he is saying that he will not propose because she is his...and ur PS...OMG what is that...LOLLOLLOL

thanks suruWinkmagical it wasDay Dreaming i know i did that on purpose i just wanted to talk about rishbala today. rk really stole my heart. tell rajji he will make post on that LOL yes i liked it alot. tomorrow rk is going to take his BIWI home ishBig smile
i have no complain about rk, he is in love and wants to make up for what he did so i love his junoon. he is right why would he propose to his own BIWI to come home. that house is her's and she has the right to come. he does not need to tell her or bow down to her.

well you see now days my PS get's reported since my post is too much to handle so i kept it simple todayROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraniwar_is_peace

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinapriya

UR HERO ROXXX THE BEST & BYE TO THE  LOVER BHAILOL

Approve
ColdEnchantress IF-Rockerz
ColdEnchantress
ColdEnchantress

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
More than the Rishbala scene.. I loved the Rishtan scene.. Ohh gawwdd i still can't stop laughing.. The way RK.. BBBed bhai.. OMG.. ROFLROFLROFL
Nice post Bani..!

anitarani

Heartless_Freak IF-Stunnerz
Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
yet again RK was d show stealer..waise stealer kya ajkl toh show ka driver conducter sab wahi ho gya hai..ROFL 

jokes apart today 1st time rk said everything wid his heart widout any attitude n darr..he was in love n in pain..so lost so vulnerable..he seemed so restless to get back d love which he lost in midway back to his life..loved his dialogues n his expressions..d dance was too gud..Day DreamingDay Dreaming

but my fav scene was rk bbb bhaii..i always knew ki rk ke samne bhaii ki bolti band ho jayegi aur wahi hua..love his dialogues he chepofied on bhaii..
kash bhaii bhi apni zuban ka insaan nikle aur apne alvida ki izzat rakh le..ROFL

anitarani

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CuteChic-

More than the Rishbala scene.. I loved the Rishtan scene.. Ohh gawwdd i still can't stop laughing.. The way RK.. BBBed bhai.. OMG.. ROFLROFLROFL
Nice post Bani..!

thank you and OMG that scene i shall make a post on itROFL

ColdEnchantress

Go to top