India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

BODY To Body ISH!

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
 rk, " tere ye puchna ke koi hai aur mera yeh kehna ke yu hi tu hai." awesomeClapClap

BY GOD rk you became so romantic today after seeing BIWI's face you think seeing moon is waist of time. now i feel bad for chand now rk won't give second looks to itLOL

i loved loved how rk remembers all their past moment. from beginning to end and the best part is you can feel his feeling coming out like a storm. there is no restriction and his love for his biwi has no limits now. the way he was telling her it was like those memory is his life now, he kept them untainted and close to his heart. madhu is bitter so she does not want to remember those  beautiful moment but today you can see rk's desire. he has fallen for his biwi and that to hard and crazily.

coming to best part: the way he put her hand on his shoulder giving her all the rights as his love, his other half and madhu just melted in his presence. she surrender herself to her hubby. she tip toe to kiss himBlushing rk he sure knows how to make his BIWI go crazy when he is around her. in a moment he can make her forget her pain and fill her world with passion and intensity. they were body to body as if there was no air passing by them. rk starts the fire and madhu set's it to extreme. the way he had his hand on her waist and her hand around his chest and shoulder for a moment i forgot they were acting to me it was like i am watching a real life couple right in front of me and this is all thanks to DVD for their awesome acting.Clap

his BIWI, His Madhu the one he lost he wants to make her his nowClapClap. this time rk is not playing games, his eyes says it all how much pain he is in for being away from her and how much he is hurt seeing her in pain. i don't now what is going to happen tomorrow but i can be suref one thing in rk's life it will always be madhubala and only madhubala his BIWI. he makes mistakes but when he realize he is wrong he makes sure he pays for that with rk style and he is ready to get his punishment. go get your BIWI RKClap

OMG he BBB someoneROFL i was like oh yeah oh yeah no man should look or think about another man BIWI and rk made sure of that. FULL stop on horror dream of rk's BIWI. good job rkClapClap

p.s. oh yeah rishbala are hotmess and my post is not a battle of bat and ball. you want to talk about how close and how intense they were welcome if not do i have to repeat myselfWink

Edited by .Shiva. - 09 April 2013 at 10:28am

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

vivi112armanmallikfariha_92avni22rocksEccentriclove_shals_paras99manveerroxsoni_khan13priyacaxxROSHxxdrashtiMyAnGeLannu_mscutekananalka2001nishsweetsswarnalatha05jatretharuTWAberry12345psk08rupa1939sunrain20Wahyaspooja48aahaaan_rkmahimeshatashug9sangeet6690briahinapriyalove_arshasani9226apvsluvyousweetdearxXxNoreen786xXxorchid70baisakh45..PlayfulKiss..GOODLUCKANGELRuthlessQueenSimple-GirlColdEnchantressCold-Fire..FrozenHeart..__smita__duaa92Sagar21manid--Rose--saijahnavipriyachandForeverForUDushtDanaf.anitaraniForever_Komal--Doyel--Looteri_Dulhannidu_dsenaLaters.BabyMaria-capri.BadtameezBrat.Sujal.Kashish-Pritt-_Tangled_skandiwar_is_peaceZara_92chirpyhapibirdayaazukideewaniEternal_StudHeartless_Freakcaffeineaddict.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZHdhdHybrid_Freak

caffeineaddict. IF-Stunnerz
caffeineaddict.
caffeineaddict.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
The last part of your post! Is a cherry on topCool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fariha_92saijahnavianitarani

Forever_Komal IF-Sizzlerz
Forever_Komal
Forever_Komal

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I fell for the RK that doesnt give a damn in the world sexy RK!
For the past few episodes I am falling in love with this new romantic passionate sexy full of Junoon RK!! Such an intense scene you could see both passion and pain in RKs eyes!

I loved his BBB I was actually jumping for joy during his bajaoing sultan!!!! This man will never cease to surprise me!!!

Edited by Forever_Komal - 09 April 2013 at 10:28am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

BuL BuLfariha_92rupa1939alka2001tulip132hinapriyasangeet6690__smita__saijahnavianitarani

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Shivu--

The last part of your post! Is a cherry on topCool

thanks shivuCool

rupa1939saijahnavicaffeineaddict.

saijahnavi IF-Rockerz
saijahnavi
saijahnavi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
awsome postSmile
agree with u completely...
today their romantic scenes made to believe us that it is real or reel...

they made to believe us they r really offscreen pair...
it really luks we r really watching a real couple...Embarrassed
they rocked in their characters and really DVD done a fabulous job today...

rk's junoon on in peak's...
go and get ur biwi rkEmbarrassed

today his way of band bajaoing sultan was really fabulous...
without any warning he made him clear that his biwi only his...Embarrassedno one can touch her or even luk at her...
i luved this side of rk...
show is slowly getting interest day by day...
now i am waiting for our rishbala cutipie moments...Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fariha_92rupa1939drashtiMyAnGeLanitarani.Shiva.

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Forever_Komal

I fell for the RK that doesnt give a damn in the world sexy RK!
For the past few episodes I am falling in love with this new romantic passionate sexy full of Junoon RK!! Such an intense scene you could see both passion and pain in RKs eyes!

I loved his BBB I was actually jumping for joy during his bajaoing sultan!!!! This man will never cease to surprise me!!!

i so agree i am loving this rk alot. he is soft, caring, mean, hotmess, sexy, and he is on right path. madhu is his BIWI and he wants to get punish for what he did but only she can do that. he is in pain and his junoon is going to be the best thing we see now.

i was clapping my hand for what he said! awesome job rk you show that dude that looking at your wife, talking to her or dreaming about her is not going to happen. too good rkClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939..FrozenHeart..__smita__Forever_Komal

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
good post bani, today RK was romantic and bajooed mood, he romance with MB and bajaooed sultu full on, poor sultu samaj mein nahin aaraha tha usko kya bole, I hope sultu take RK dhamki seriously and not call MB back RK ne sultu ka karza bhi chukaya aaj phone pe.and give him suggetion to kept izzat of his vaaada ROFL

fariha_92rupa1939.Shiva.

hinapriya Goldie
hinapriya
hinapriya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
UR HERO ROXXX THE BEST & BYE TO THE  LOVER BHAILOL

Go to top