Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks Asha..  πŸ€—

Err, do I look like spamming in here... ☺️😊
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday, Smiley! πŸ˜ƒ

@Raveena, Angel and Shobhs: Thanks for the much-needed laughs! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† What wonderful sense of humour you all have, that coupled with beloved characters and technology and it is a formula you can't really beat!

@Kirthi: Trust you to make me feel a teeny bit better about AarYa's behaviour in the snake bite fiasco! Even though it shouldn't excuse their behaviour, it kind of does, to think how VIdhi and Pankaj treated them when they were in the same position. PS: DC misses you! πŸ€—

@Jyo and Zet: Thanks for the comments on my take! SP-Radha scene was truly unique and very beautiful.
kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday  Smiley dear have a fun filled birthday😊 Edited by PhalguniK - 11 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Samana: You're welcome Sweetie! Yup SP-Radha's convo was one in a million where you see the strong male finally showing the one person he knows understands him the best that he isn't as strong as he would like to make others think πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

@MJ: Thank you Dear! and Happy Birthday to you, may all your wishes come true πŸ€—

@Indu: Goodnight Pal...Love you to pieces *muah*
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aww there's still more, thanks, thanks and thanks Samana, Abie, Phal and Zetter... πŸ€—
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: anonee

Thank you for supporting my fun posts.

Out there in MF there are so many ghost viewers.  However only 1-2 of them press the like button or comment!πŸ˜•

So thank you ALL DCians for being so generous with the like button and for the comments!! πŸ˜ƒ

Actually  many of the silent viewers and stalkers r too shy to come out πŸ˜† but they do at times πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3