Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/4 Dragon Club:Oh Womaniyaa .. (Page 35)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
OMGGG That is Shobhs ShockedShocked .. I actually thought its Angel LOLLOL ... aahhh Shobhs too hv got the sense of humour pinch from Angel , Anonee ,Raveena and Deepti off late  and she is doing fab in this dept ClapClapClap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rusmanMinu2201nirmalac99lulujjjjZetterssroomaniSamanalyseAngeloScurojikky_84Sri_Radhapickachu

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abie10

Exactly Asha... None will do PV especially to a long time mistress LOL

I dont also want Ishita to be unmask now either lets see a possessive Aarti first fight for her hubby in clutches of Ishita.

I don't think she will be exposed completely. But may be she will instigate Akash again against the marriage to stop it and he may go with the flow for sometime to finally realise that the mother who has raised him all these 30 years is finally getting the respect in the society and will stop Ishita from implementing the plan. Whatever may be his general behaviour, Akash loves Radha, so sooner or later he has to raise to the occasion and let this marriage happen without any hindrance.

So Ishita won't be exposed but stopped temporarily and she can still instigate him against the other members in the family LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rusmannirmalac99lulujjjjAbie10ZetterSamanalysessroomanijyoti06anoneeSri_Radha

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Thank you all!   Tongue   Jyo:  This is the second time you are mistaking a post of mine for Angel's...are our styles so similar?   Then he must be a bichada bhaiyya like Deepti !!  Big smile

I will post it on the MF...and if response is good, I will continue!   It is good to have the lost partner's POV as well!   LOL

I agree Radha turning negative would spoil what has been built up...those two in red masks have some significance...I wonder what the CVs are going to throw at us!

EDIT:   The Insignificant Others  - for laughs only!   

Edited by ssroomani - 10 April 2013 at 5:54am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rusmannirmalac99lulujjjjZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by Abie10

Exactly Asha... None will do PV especially to a long time mistress LOL

I dont also want Ishita to be unmask now either lets see a possessive Aarti first fight for her hubby in clutches of Ishita.

I don't think she will be exposed completely. But may be she will instigate Akash again against the marriage to stop it and he may go with the flow for sometime to finally realise that the mother who has raised him all these 30 years is finally getting the respect in the society and will stop Ishita from implementing the plan. Whatever may be his general behaviour, Akash loves Radha, so sooner or later he has to raise to the occasion and let this marriage happen without any hindrance.

So Ishita won't be exposed but stopped temporarily and she can still instigate him against the other members in the family LOL

I guess thats what will happen  and here we r over analysing the whole mask thing LOLLOLLOL

But I wonder why CVs used the whole mask thing in the promo and what is the significance of that watch and ring at the start of the promo ConfusedConfused

If its just about Ishita plotting and Akash stopping her , they could hv used AkShita directly in the promo rather than using the whole mask thing Confused

Porom sort of creates illusion in a way ..like Radha looks at mirror and we viewers see a mask in that same mirror and interpret as the masked woman who is stalking ... the mirror itself is creating the whole illusion and assumptions here and I wonder why Confused

They could hv given a simple promo rather than such a complicated one ... so its making things a bit too fishy ConfusedLOL

but then it could b trick of the channel to grab eyeballs and it did manage as well since many newbies r posting in PV forum for first time after seeing the promo LOLLOL...

Also this friday is 300th episode , so I feel we might get something extra spl for sure Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rusmannirmalac99Abie10SamanalyseAngeloScurossroomanijikky_84caller123pickachuSri_Radha

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
@Shobhs : I think the common red colour and writing style makes it confusing .. I do feel u both hv a similarity in writing style especially when it comes to the humour part LOLTongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Abie10AngeloScuroZetterssroomanijikky_84Sri_Radhapickachu

Minu2201 Goldie
Minu2201
Minu2201

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
*Holding my ears * for bothering everyone for my posts but I'm full inspired by our beloved Yashji

so another post Embarrassed

Superman Walla Love - prt2- (illustrated) 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99AngeloScuroZetterjyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radhapickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
I love this post to the max so bringing it here. It's by Shobs.

Also I think this should be Yash and Arti's new business venture.

PV for poorey Bhopal.ROFL

PUNAR VIVAH PVT. LTD. - For laughs only!

PS: Lovely post Minu!

Edited by AngeloScuro - 10 April 2013 at 6:04am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rusmannirmalac99Zetterssroomanijyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radhapickachu

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Hey folks!!

I LOVED the episode!! The much awaited private convo of SP and Radha was finally here today and it was well executed!! Really liked SP confession and apology to Radha!! He truly realized his mistake and had finally acknowledged his deeds towards Radha!! Also the way he said , he left alone after Gayatri's death was heart breaking!! Gayatri was the only one who understood him and stood beside him in every moment of his life!! I feel his words were the actual tribute to Gayatri that how a man needs woman in his life!! And now he knew only Radha can be a true companion in his life further!! Its good to watch him repenting wholeheartedly !!

SP's true apology itself made Radha to forgive him and so she doesn't want any further talks regarding this PV!! She knew that this PV would give her the right justice but why she was stepping back?? Is she afraid of the responsibilities as SP's wife or was it her self respect or do she have a fear of how could she protect SP's reputation ?? I really didn't get what made her to be so reluctant on this PV!! Any hidden motive ?? I really dont want her to be a negative character!!

About the serpent drama , it was funny actually! LOL Anyways , no more comments!! Enjoyed the episode!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rusmannirmalac99AngeloScuroZetterssroomanijyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radhapickachu

Go to top