Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/4 Dragon Club:Oh Womaniyaa .. (Page 32)

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged

r Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24AngeloScuroZetterjyoti06jikky_84LoveforlifeSri_Radha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
OMGG Angel  , both already dreamt about their punarvivah .. bahaha such chupa rustams ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL... I hope Rafha also sees the face behind those masks in her dream ... mayb its RD-Bua only LOLLOLLOLLOL

Bua looks worried , so mayb she knows the mask dream of Radha WinkLOLLOL

Mere bhagwan ki kasam , this is more interesting that Hitchcock film climax ROFLROFLROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroZetterssroomanijikky_84LoveforlifeSri_Radha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:42am | IP Logged
As per yesterday's episode , we saw after SP's outburst  , society actually accepts SP-Radha's punarvivah  ... Today we might see family accepting their PV too ... So overall both family+society accepts it ...

So that means in the promo those two masked people dont really represent the society or family members ... in fact society+family members r standing wearing those white masks behind ... so the only two people who might hv issues with this PV r AkShita  ... So I guess those 2 masked people represent AkShita only but the promo is made by using body doubles of those two masked people , so that viewers keep guessing WinkLOL...

Now why the man stops the woman from throwing flowers is the mystry part and if these 2 r AkShita , then question is why Akash stops Ishhy baby from thorwing flowers there ... Did AKash realise Ishhy baby's game plan or is Akash himself playing some game along with Radha Ermm...

Yesterday Akash's action and reaction sort of shocked me .. first he instigates Yash but once Yash slaps him , u expect Akash to hit back too with even more angry words , but we see him silently leaving from there as if he just played reverse psychology on Yash and family so that this PV eventually happens ... Ermm...

When Ishita actually made that dialogue of both SP-Radha running away together LOL , bua already got charged up and started speaking further nonsense ... So there was no need for Akash to comment on SP-Radha's character because Ishita already did the damage but Akash's words there actually does the damage control in favour of SP-Radha's PV Confused

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 April 2013 at 3:43am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroZetterssroomanijikky_84LoveforlifeSri_Radha

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
generated with the Imgflip Meme Generator

OMG...this is the best pic on the DC today!!    Angel, classic!  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyZettersaf24jyoti06caller123jikky_84LoveforlifeSri_Radha

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
OMG Angel! ROFL

saf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
CV's may be marrying SP and Rads now...but PVians have already married off RD and Boa... LOL

Thanks you all for liking my post... Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomanisaf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
The Insignificant Others

Chapter 1     -  Gayu arrives in Yamalok

In the parallel SM across the Vaitarani (the river which divides the land of the living and that of the dead), Arpita is sitting forlorn and bored looking down into the SM on earth.   She is watching AarYa romance in the kids' room and sighs mournfully. Unhappy

Arpita:  Yashu never romanced me like that!  He has become even more romantic with Aarti than he was with me! Ouch

Footsteps are heard and Prashant appears through the doorway.   He checks out Arpita and then sidles close. Wink   Arpita is revolted and gets up to go. Angry

Prashant:   Oh wait, I won't eat you up!  Is there any food around?  I am hungry!

Arpita:   Why don't you eat at the Dubey House here?  That is your home, isn't it? Confused

Prashant:  You know how it is, I am all alone there and I can't cook!  Big smile Moreover, I got used to SM food; I was always visiting SM on earth on some pretext or the other. LOL

Arpita:   Go and ask one of the RD avatars in the kitchen...Aarti might have given you food on earth, but don't expect it from me!  Dead

Prashant:  Oh don't be so high and mighty...it is going to be a looong time until Aarti and Yash come here, so we might as well enjoy each other's company!  Embarrassed

Arpita:   Yuck!! Dead

Suddenly there is a sound of a fresh arrival outside.  Gayu's voice is heard.

Gayu:  Arpita, where are you?   I thought you would be at the door to welcome me!

Arpita:   Oh, mummyji has arrived!   Coming, coming...Smile

She runs out to welcome Gayu and both come into the room.  Gayu catches sight of Prashant.

Gayu:   Don't tell me you haunt the SM here as well!   Go away!  Angry

Prashant:   Oh please, I am company, you know!   It can get pretty lonely here!  Smile

Gayu makes a face and sits down and then she sees the scene below in SM where Radha and SP punar vivah talks are going on.

Gayu:    Eeek!!  Shocked  I just reached SM in Yamalok and SP is ready to do punar vivah with Radha?   Angry

Arpita:   It is over a month, mummyji.   You know what Cas is like! Tongue   What took you so long to reach here? Confused

Gayu:   Traffic jams on the Vaitarani!   Then my knees were giving trouble, so I rested a lot on the way!  Stern Smile

Arpita:   Anyway, now your pains will be gone.   I will get you some refreshments.

Both Gayu and Arpita walk off leaving Prashant looking down meditatively down at SM on earth.

Prashant:  I wish Yash had not sent me off to Yamalok in such haste!  I really miss the fun down there!  Ermm

To be continued………….(or rather will be continued depending on the response!) LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti_10nirmalac99Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84LoveforlifeanoneeSri_Radha-Dhoop-

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLHowlarious Shobhs!Love it.

ssroomanisaf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06Sri_Radha

Go to top