Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/4 Dragon Club:Oh Womaniyaa .. (Page 31)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Boa called me...

TRING TRING..

B: Hilla Ravana...!! Big smile

Me: ahhgg!! Boa...!! hilla hilla...whatsup??

B: Up hmm... up is G3! Shocked

Me: Confused arre I mean... uhh..forget it!! why have you called.. Boa?? tell me fast... 

B: today which fast?? Shocked arre forget fast... Ravana.. you seeing what is happening in our house with your two ice na??... 

Me: Ouch eh..Yes... Yash and Aarti are hell bent on getting SP and Rads remarried, I know! 

B: Yes bank Ravana... Cry but they did not thunk about my Punar Vivah... I was thunking they will get me and SP married in one mandap like how Yash and Prateek get married, but AarYa phorgot me... Cry

Me: LOL Arre cheer up Boa... you want to get married again kya??

B: Golf course! Ravana... Punar Vivah is my hobby!!

Me: Whaattt... Punar Vivah is your hobby!! Aarre do you know the meaning of hobby in the first place???

B: I never first place, I only last place... I know baba... I gave Ramdulare ko shaadi ke liya meri haanbhi!! Embarrassed

Me: Confused hobby?? Haabhi??? OuchDead

B: highway... did you saw the new Scindhiya promo?? Smile

Me: not highway Boa say Anyway... Yes Yes I saw it... it has confused us a lot!Shocked

B: Shame to Shame na!!     ...confusing?? call electrician Shocked ...By the road... did you notice me in the promo??

Me: Shocked what?? you are there in the promo where????

B: I am the one wereing black clothes and red mask... RD also with me wereing black clothes and red mask! Embarrassed

Me: Dead Kyaaa?? thats you and Rd?? but we thought it was Ishita and Aakash!!

Boa: I become so slim na that you mistaken me for Ishita...Embarrassed and really...you thought RD was Aakash??... MBKK.. I am so happy birthday!! Big smile

Me: But But what were you throwing and why did RD stop you??? ConfusedShocked

Boa: Arre what tell... I was pheking some rice on the couple to bless them... suddenly out of the yellow, RD stopped me... he say...don't throw the rice... the quantity of Pulav made for the marriage guest is very less.. we need that rice...so we did hand catch stop CON EmbarrassedBig smile

Me: Mere Bhagwaan Ki Kasam!!...and we were racking our brains to reach all sorts of conclusions!! Dead Khoda pahad nikla chua!! Cry

Boa: Eeekss ...where rat... the rat gets iscared of me!!... buy buy Ravana I go!! 

CLICK! 

Me: DeadDeadDead

Mystery solved!! LOL

WebRep
currentVote
noRating
noWeight

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti_10nirmalac99ZetterAlamelussroomanisaf24lulujjjjAngeloScurojyoti06anoneeSri_Radha-Dhoop-

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
raveena ROFL mask mystery solvedLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07saf24AngeloScuroZetterLoveforlifeanonee

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
@Raveena:Superb one..Sound hilariousROFL ROFL ROFLOmg..ROFL ROFL ROFL Its Bua and RDShockedLOL..Not aakishitaROFL ROFL.RD need of rice to make pulav for marriage guestLOL..Can't stop laughingROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL Lol.You and bua solved the mystery of red masksWinkLOL

kriti07saf24AngeloScurolulujjjjLoveforlifeanonee

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged

@Raveena:   That is hilarious...ROFL...so it was Boa and RD...they look different because of BDs, of course...Boa forgot to tell you that!!  ROFL

@Samana:   Loved your write-up.   It would have been really good if AarYa had backed down a bit and let things take its course...I too didn't like that snake bite drama...it is really out of character and very immature!   Frankly...even if I get chappals for saying this...Disapprove...Yash and Aarti are becoming insufferable nowadays!  

kriti07nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroLoveforlife

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
@Samana and Radha : Grt takes ClapClapClap .. Totally agree about the way SP went around with his confession and accepted all his mistakes with full dignity and poise Thumbs Up... he needed that extra push which he got yesterday all thanks to Ishhy baby  LOL .. Now I think Ishhy baby should hv done this before mayb  , then AarYa would not hv gone to this extent trying to convince all LOLLOL

Coming to the whole snake fiasco , I think even though AarYa r matured compared to Vedika but they r still hving that kiddishness in themselves and thats what we saw in the scene ... At times in their overexcitement to do something good , they did end up making such silly blunders only to realise at a later stage ... tomorrow if Vedika turns a rebel against her parents , mayb then AarYa will realise their mistake , if at all CVs r thinking from that POV Ermm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07nirmalac99AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjsaf24LoveforlifeanoneeSri_Radha

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
@Raveena : OOpss sorry Ravana ROFLROFLROFL... so its Bua and RD in mask and here we were giving so much pressure to our brain cells AngryAngryROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL... well I m sure friday too we will witness such anti-climax only and then more cribbing ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL... Ravana make sure friday before the epi u call up Bua to confirm it once again and in return we will ask CVs to think about her punarvivah with RD too and will prepare spl pulav on their marriage  ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroZettersaf24LoveforlifeSri_Radha

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
@Shobhs : Loved your promo description ClapClap ... whether its same or different ring is still a question mark but in any case the point is why Radha puts the ring on her own rather than SP putting it Confused... Also the whole mask thing is a bit confusing , that couple r stalking throughout SP-Radha and in mirror even if I assume that its  the  reflection of that  woman in red mask and not Radha's reflection , still the question is why Radha's reflection as new bride dont fall on the mirror ... is it because she is hidning under the mask too ... the promo is sort of creating illusion .. more like what we see is not reality and what is reality , we cannot see it OuchOuch...

And I feel they used body doubles there for the mask wala couple , so that we cannot recognise if its AKShita or someone else because actors r different in the promo LOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroZetterssroomaniLoveforlifeSri_Radha

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged

I Dream a Dream pt1: Boa Narrates

generated with the Imgflip Meme Generator

to be contd

In main forum too:I Dream a Dream pt1: Boa Narrates

Edited by AngeloScuro - 10 April 2013 at 3:45am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti_10nirmalac99kriti07ssroomanilulujjjjZettersaf24jyoti06caller123jikky_84Loveforlifeanonee-Dhoop-Sri_Radha

Go to top