Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/4 Dragon Club:Oh Womaniyaa .. (Page 29)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
@Saf: Thanks Dear! you too when it's the AM on your side...Have a goodnight! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankasaf24lulujjjjjyoti06LoveforlifeSri_Radha

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
@ Zet: Will do Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankalulujjjjZetterLoveforlifeSri_Radha

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

Thanks Zet for your detailed update and the bolded comments...I am relying on your updates this week!  Smile

Interesting...the scene between SP and Radha.   So SP saves her, apologizes to her and indirectly tells her he is okay with their PV Wink and Radha shuts him up saying she will leave town?  LOL  And then SP offers to leave instead and tell her to stay with the family?  Tongue I shall watch this scene...sounds good!   We know neither will leave the city as the PV is coming up soon, so what changes?   Smile

I will pass over the family scene...that is the usual drama which goes on over the two sides of the red line! Dead

The last scene is confusing...Confused...Vedika is bitten by a snake and then as per precap, it was play-acting by AarYa and Vedika to get Radha accepted?  Shocked  No one thought of a doctor, hospital, ambulance?  Shocked What were Panku and Vidhi thinking of asking Yash to get Radha to treat Vedika when Radha's whereabouts are presumably not known? Confused  Seems pretty silly...I don't know why AarYa are shown associated with such cork-brained schemes! Wacko

On to the LU for some laughs! LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti0712prityankanirmalac99kriti07lulujjjjZettersaf24jyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84-Kash-LoveforlifeSri_Radha

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

After reading the comments on the promo and the feeling that Radha might turn negative, I did a scrutiny of the promo frame by frame.  Smile

The ring which falls is NOT the same ring that Radha is putting on her finger.   I am not sure if this is significant or not!  LOL

The face with red mask scene in the mirror does not seem to be Radha.    That person is thin and looks more like Ishita with that loose hair on the shoulders. Tongue

In SP's room also, a man's figure in black and red mask is seen reflected in the mirror.  Tongue

I think these two figures in mask are the two people shown later in the promo in the mandap, one man and one woman.  

When SP and Radha are about to clasp hands, the man in red mask tears apart a flower garland scattering the flowers.  Shocked

Then the woman in red mask is about to throw something (flowers?? Confused) and the man stops her.

The rest of the people have white masks.   I did not notice any black masks at all, which many of you have mentioned.  ConfusedErmm

What is confusing me is that while the woman in the red mask looks very much like Ishita, the man in the red mask does not look like Aakash at all!  Shocked Confused

While I would love Ishita looking like a fool if Radha turns negative and is proved to be partner in crime with Aakash, LOL on second thoughts, I would prefer that this does not happen.  We have enough negativity for 2 shows with Ishita's plots and scheming and I don't want another addition to the gang.   What I really hope to see is transformation of Aakash now once the PV is over...the bad taste in the mouth with this hurried wedding can be washed out with that.   I don't want SP and Radha getting absorbed in each other; let them at least assume their responsibility towards Aakash now.  Ermm

I wonder if the wedding planned is really this grand as shown in the promo...Shocked.I hope it is a much simpler affair with due respect to Gayatri's memory!   But then Scindias always go overboard with their celebrations and every celebration has some unpleasant hungama attached to it!  Ouch

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti0712prityankanirmalac99kriti07InduG64Zettersaf24lulujjjjSamanalysejyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84LoveforlifeSri_Radha

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Radha looks absolutely gorgeous in the promo...Embarrassed...no wonder SP fell for her years back; LOL she must have been even more stunning then! 

Radha looks better than all the Scindia bahus put together!  Big smile

kirti0712prityankakriti07InduG64ZetterSamanalysesaf24lulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84LoveforlifeSri_Radha

prityanka Senior Member
prityanka
prityanka

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

I have a wonderful possibility with me ROFL

What if Yash and Arati are plotting all these with SP and Radha Shocked. Yash is SP's and Radha's son, so Pankaj, Prateek and Akash are step brothers. That is why Yash want the PV to happen fast so that he will get thge whole property finally and throw out the other 3 from SM  Evil Smile ROFL

See we were behind the poor masked people when the actual culprits were standing there without any mask Ouch ROFL

Oh...WOW...brilliant idea... If that ever happens in the show I am sure the very next day ZEE TV will either give 2/3 more popular face award to Yash and Aarti or will take back the one they have given last year in ZRALOLLOLROFL
LOL

kirti0712nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24InduG64ZetterssroomaniSamanalysejyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84LoveforlifeSri_Radha

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

Watched the scene between SP and Radha...that was well done.   SP has admitted his fault and acknowledged Radha...I hope it leads to his assuming responsibility for Aakash as well.

What I found funny was the apology by the first woman to Radha...that speech was so stilted as if she was reciting something she learned by rote...I could not help laughing at that point!  LOL LOL

I did not like Yash telling the family that they left no stone unturned to humiliate SP...has he not done his bit as well?  Angry Ouch   That sneh milan drama was not really necessary...even if it was under Boa's instigation!    Their hearts may be in the right place, but their brains are not...and AarYa have caused enough heartache for SP and Radha with their insistence on this PV immediately...I still don't see why they rushed so much!    Confused Ouch

In fact, the whole fiasco was because of the PV proposal by AarYa and Ishita overhearing their plans...and then the hurry shown by AarYa to get the PV done at the earliest.    This track would have made better impact with less heartache if it had been handled sensitively and given time...but I suppose the channel is to be blamed for this, though I don't see what the channel gains! Confused

kirti0712nirmalac99kriti07lulujjjjInduG64ZetterSamanalysesaf24jyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84LoveforlifeSri_Radha

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Awesome discussions everyone!

Eagerly waiting to watch tonight's episode...

I am ready to forgive AarYa for their Saap idea by calling it a 'tribute to Boa' from them... LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07saf24SamanalyseAniSweetyInduG64Zetterlulujjjjssroomanijyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84Sri_Radha

Go to top