Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/4 Dragon Club:Oh Womaniyaa .. (Page 28)

Abie10 IF-Rockerz
Abie10
Abie10

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by Abie10

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Abie we will be the creatives! We will bring these crazy twists that will keep viewers on the edge of their seats! =D

Viewers love ekta crazy twist but sometimes I feel we are worst in thinking than ekta . Lets take the chance we will give asli twist.. LOL

What will be our production name..Fry Production ROFL

I dunno, but Fatty came up with our show title, Evil Vivaah! LOL

Ok if evil vivaah is the title then let's cast Ishita n Prashant as our leads they will rock with the titleROFL

Ok good night all! Sweet dreams of the Mask LOL ahh so many days to Friday so mask mystery continues..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankakriti07saf24ssroomaniZetterlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84pickachuSri_Radha

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Asha : Thats also possible .. actually the promo is made in such a way that there can b many interpretations of it  Ermm... one thing is sure that there is going to b a twist in the tale and not just a happy shubh vivah LOL .. I just hope after such a classic promo , the twist is paisa vasool too and not a disappointment LOLLOL

Jyo,

The promo ends with the red masked faced man and women facing each other and Yash, Arati, SP and Radha are looking shocked.

So there is a chance that Ishita will plan some thing very big to stop the PV but she will be exposed or something on that line.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mayraAHprityankanirmalac99kriti07saf24lulujjjjZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarpickachuSri_Radha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
It was interesting how Ishita slipped out from her mouth regarding SP-Radha might hv run away together  which actually exposed her real face and how she is no so innocent like she appears to b Wink

But everyone were so engaged with their own issues that noone really noticed that the dialogue actually came from innocent Ishhy baby's mouth D'oh

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mayraAHkgphalprityankanirmalac99lulujjjjZetterssroomanisaf24ilovepyaarLoveforlifeanoneeSri_Radha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by jyoti06

@Asha : Thats also possible .. actually the promo is made in such a way that there can b many interpretations of it  Ermm... one thing is sure that there is going to b a twist in the tale and not just a happy shubh vivah LOL .. I just hope after such a classic promo , the twist is paisa vasool too and not a disappointment LOLLOL

Jyo,

The promo ends with the red masked faced man and women facing each other and Yash, Arati, SP and Radha are looking shocked.

So there is a chance that Ishita will plan some thing very big to stop the PV but she will be exposed or something on that line.

But will Ishita b exposed so soon Confused ... Goshh this is so confusing ConfusedOuch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankaZetterlulujjjjsaf24ilovepyaarjikky_84LoveforlifeanoneeSri_Radha

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
@ Meena, Abie: Thanks

@Zet: Fab take on the episode

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankalulujjjjZetterjyoti06jikky_84LoveforlifeanoneeSri_Radha

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Mre fun posts   

Edited by anonee - 09 April 2013 at 6:29pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankanirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24Zetterjyoti06jikky_84LoveforlifeSri_Radha

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Good Morning Lovelies!!! Smile

@Indu: Gud AM Love! Hope you have a great day ahead Hug

@Jyo: Magnificent take, Hun Clap Clap Clap...Oh my SP rocked last night's episode, from the moment he came in and saved Radha to him standing up to the society to him admitting he was wrong to him deciding to go away in order for Radha to get the love and respect she missed out on over the past thirty years if I wasn't already in love with this character I would have falling for him right there and then Embarrassed Big smile

Hmm Akash is a total mystery that's for sure but IMO teh reason why he didn't hit Yash back is because deep down he knew that he crossed the line when he said that about Radha and SP but then again I could be wrong Ermm

LOL LOL yup the sake scene was really silly but very entertaining, it did show that AarYa were smarter than the others and that's why they are the ones in charge despite them acting like kids sometimes Tongue

Tell me about it Ishita slipped up and no one caught on but then again it was understandable why they didn't but I got a feeling that Aarti will think about about it someday Wink

@Alamelu: Great mini take Clap Clap...Yes Aakash is all talk and not action the way he just walked off after Yash gave him that slap but it could be that he felt that he deserved it for the way he talked abut his parents...I hear ya CP stole the show Thumbs Up

@Saf: Fab summarization my friend Clap Clap...That's true Pankaj was finally in a position where he forgot all that was said because he could lose a dear one, it was really realistic.

Thanks my friend! Smile

@Meena: Loved your symbolism take Dear Clap Clap Clap

@Jyo (Reply to my take): haha same her I even thought so when buaji when she was all hysterical about not being able to show her face outside the house if SP really ran away with Radha LOL...I loved how direct she was with Aakash about why they are with him, buaji does have a kid's heart and she comes across mean cause she is frustrated that everyone is getting a second cahnge at life while she doesn't Ouch

Chetan Pandit stole the show and my heart and yes he was a true hero Heart Heart Star Star Embarrassed

@Asha: Thank you Dearie! true AarYa unknowingly embarrassed SP and them not highlighting was because they knew in a way that they played apart as well Ouch Big smile

Same here SP was the star of the show and I too loved the way he apologized to Radha Thumbs Up

You all have a marvelous day Hug Hug 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kgphalprityankaaimfnirmalac99InduG64saf24lulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84anoneeLoveforlifeSri_Radha

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
@ Zet: Thanks and hope you have a great day ahead Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankalulujjjjZetterjyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

Go to top