Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@jyo,Zetter,Anonee,saf,Alamelu,jikky_84,prityanka,  ssroomani,  Abie, Anuu, ssroomani : Awesome takes๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘..wonderful discussion by all๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
@anonee:Nice promo analysis๐Ÿ‘  and about masks๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘..Enjoyed your fun posts๐Ÿคฃ
@Zetter:Wonderful picture take๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘.  ..Awesome titleโญ๏ธ
SP and Radha confrontation superb...Well writtenโญ๏ธ

It was Chetan Pandit's day๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘...Wonderful performance by  SP.๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ He proven to be a decent person after all,I love watching the way he stands so straight and walks with such authority and his delivery is just pitch perfect!โญ๏ธ Correct time Sp arrives  prevents that man from applying sindoor on Radha's head and thus putting an end to all the suffering and humiliation this lady has suffered for so long - both privately and publicly. 

Sp and Radha confrontation was perfect.๐Ÿ‘..Finally he apologized  the right way for a man to stand behind the woman he wronged for 30 years and try and make amends(many years too late but it's better late than never.)Even i liked the way  Radha did not go all weak after listening to SP prayaschit. But still he and radha need to apology aakash and have to take responsibilities of him.

I am highly disappointed in the family, respect is the only thing they care about.I can really see  aarya on one side and the rest of the family on the other side.Ishita is  disgusting.๐Ÿ˜ก
Aarya was shocked when ishita says about SP and radha's run away.Surprised with aakash reaction๐Ÿ˜†He went quiet๐Ÿ˜ฒ after yash slaps..

Snake scene was more drama ,Its aarya-vedika created stiuations to make radha essential to the scindiya's family.Scnidiyas brothers are dumb ๐Ÿ˜†none of them thought about calling ambulance and thinking of asking yash to get Radha for nursing vedika..

Waiting for today epi..
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Fabulous take Samana dear๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Radha! You too! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Boa called me...

TRING TRING..

B: Hilla Ravana...!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Me: ahhgg!! Boa...!! hilla hilla...whatsup??

B: Up hmm... up is G3! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Me: ๐Ÿ˜• arre I mean... uhh..forget it!! why have you called.. Boa?? tell me fast... 

B: today which fast?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ arre forget fast... Ravana.. you seeing what is happening in our house with your two ice na??... 

Me:  eh..Yes... Yash and Aarti are hell bent on getting SP and Rads remarried, I know! 

B: Yes bank Ravana... ๐Ÿ˜ญ but they did not thunk about my Punar Vivah... I was thunking they will get me and SP married in one mandap like how Yash and Prateek get married, but AarYa phorgot me... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Me: ๐Ÿ˜† Arre cheer up Boa... you want to get married again kya??

B: Golf course! Ravana... Punar Vivah is my hobby!!

Me: Whaattt... Punar Vivah is your hobby!! Aarre do you know the meaning of hobby in the first place???

B: I never first place, I only last place... I know baba... I gave Ramdulare ko shaadi ke liya meri haanbhi!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Me: ๐Ÿ˜• hobby?? Haabhi??? ๐Ÿคข

B: highway... did you saw the new Scindhiya promo?? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Me: not highway Boa say Anyway... Yes Yes I saw it... it has confused us a lot!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

B: Shame to Shame na!!     ...confusing?? call electrician ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ...By the road... did you notice me in the promo??

Me: ๐Ÿ˜ฒ what?? you are there in the promo where????

B: I am the one wereing black clothes and red mask... RD also with me wereing black clothes and red mask! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Me: ๐Ÿคข Kyaaa?? thats you and Rd?? but we thought it was Ishita and Aakash!!

Boa: I become so slim na that you mistaken me for Ishita...๐Ÿ˜ณ and really...you thought RD was Aakash??... MBKK.. I am so happy birthday!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Me: But But what were you throwing and why did RD stop you??? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Boa: Arre what tell... I was pheking some rice on the couple to bless them... suddenly out of the yellow, RD stopped me... he say...don't throw the rice... the quantity of Pulav made for the marriage guest is very less.. we need that rice...so we did hand catch stop CON ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Me: Mere Bhagwaan Ki Kasam!!...and we were racking our brains to reach all sorts of conclusions!! ๐Ÿคข Khoda pahad nikla chua!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Boa: Eeekss ...where rat... the rat gets iscared of me!!... buy buy Ravana I go!! 

CLICK! 

Me: ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

Mystery solved!! ๐Ÿ˜†

WebRep
currentVote
noRating
noWeight
lulujjjj thumbnail
raveena ๐Ÿคฃ mask mystery solved๐Ÿ˜†
Sri_Radha thumbnail
@Raveena:Superb one..Sound hilarious๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐ŸคฃOmg..๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ Its Bua and RD๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†..Not aakishita๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ.RD need of rice to make pulav for marriage guest๐Ÿ˜†..Can't stop laughing๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Lol.You and bua solved the mystery of red masks๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

@Raveena:   That is hilarious...๐Ÿคฃ...so it was Boa and RD...they look different because of BDs, of course...Boa forgot to tell you that!!  ๐Ÿคฃ

@Samana:   Loved your write-up.   It would have been really good if AarYa had backed down a bit and let things take its course...I too didn't like that snake bite drama...it is really out of character and very immature!   Frankly...even if I get chappals for saying this...๐Ÿ˜’...Yash and Aarti are becoming insufferable nowadays!  
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Samana and Radha : Grt takes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ .. Totally agree about the way SP went around with his confession and accepted all his mistakes with full dignity and poise ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ... he needed that extra push which he got yesterday all thanks to Ishhy baby  ๐Ÿ˜† .. Now I think Ishhy baby should hv done this before mayb  , then AarYa would not hv gone to this extent trying to convince all ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Coming to the whole snake fiasco , I think even though AarYa r matured compared to Vedika but they r still hving that kiddishness in themselves and thats what we saw in the scene ... At times in their overexcitement to do something good , they did end up making such silly blunders only to realise at a later stage ... tomorrow if Vedika turns a rebel against her parents , mayb then AarYa will realise their mistake , if at all CVs r thinking from that POV ๐Ÿค”
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Raveena : OOpss sorry Ravana ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ... so its Bua and RD in mask and here we were giving so much pressure to our brain cells ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ... well I m sure friday too we will witness such anti-climax only and then more cribbing ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ... Ravana make sure friday before the epi u call up Bua to confirm it once again and in return we will ask CVs to think about her punarvivah with RD too and will prepare spl pulav on their marriage  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Shobhs : Loved your promo description ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ... whether its same or different ring is still a question mark but in any case the point is why Radha puts the ring on her own rather than SP putting it ๐Ÿ˜•... Also the whole mask thing is a bit confusing , that couple r stalking throughout SP-Radha and in mirror even if I assume that its  the  reflection of that  woman in red mask and not Radha's reflection , still the question is why Radha's reflection as new bride dont fall on the mirror ... is it because she is hidning under the mask too ... the promo is sort of creating illusion .. more like what we see is not reality and what is reality , we cannot see it ...

And I feel they used body doubles there for the mask wala couple , so that we cannot recognise if its AKShita or someone else because actors r different in the promo ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†