Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/4 Dragon Club:Oh Womaniyaa .. (Page 21)

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
@ Asha: Thanks Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankalulujjjjAbie10jyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by Annu..

Originally posted by jikky_84

I am not sure if Radha has any hidden motive or not because if they stick to the story that Yash is Radha's son, they won't make Yash's mother grey and they haven't shown us even a glimpse that she is negative. And if the whole thing is a lie, I am not sure how it will look like as the leads and viewers will look like fools and also G3's death and all those rona dhona will look like a waste.

I feel showing Radha negative was not CVs original plan.. as per flashbacks she did swap the babies and is Yash's biological mother.. this SP-Radha PV track is happening after Zahida Perveen's decision of quitting the show.. warna no matter what CV would never kill Gayatri in the first place.. 

I still don't think they are going with any plan of showing Radha as negative as of now. They are bringing her to the place of G3, so why to show her negative. The decision to bring the PV of Radha and SP was after Zaheda ji decided to quit but even before that Radha was never shown negative.

I think we are getting a bit too much into the promo than what the channel and PH intended LOL

They wanted to show there is still people against the PV in the society and family and so the masked people and nothing else They didn't show Radha masked. They showed that when Yash and Arati are happily going ahead with the marriage still that masked people are lurking behind them which they can't see but we can through the mirror.

i also said the same that Radha was not negative from the start.. but now she is or not.. no idea.. in the previous thread Jyoti explained that she might turn -ve.. Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankanirmalac99lulujjjjAbie10saf24jyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
@Anonee : Superb pointers on epi ClapClap .. I m also waiting to see how SP and Radha deal with Akash now  when both hv realised their past mistakes and SP truely wants to do Prayashchit .. mayb he should realise that running away is not a soluntion .. he got to confront his evil mirror image that is AKash and make him human which will b his true prayashchit Ermm

@Abie
: I was out on weekend and thats why could not do A/R really sorry Ouch .. but I will do it tomorrow or day after tomorrow for sure ..pakka promise Embarrassed... I hv lots of matter now with those promo pics too ...all in masks WinkLOLLOL

@Saf : Loved your take ClapClap.. I m looking forward to Pankaj and Vidhi's reactions tomorrow after Radha says the truth ... It will b interesting to see if everyone appreciates her honesty or not Ermm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kgphalprityankanirmalac99saf24Abie10lulujjjjanoneejikky_84Sri_Radha

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

What do the Masks in the Promo Signify?

I am going to answer this question from my POV in a round about way so gentle reader please bear with me.

In essence, PV is the story of Indian society's psychodynamics and "sociodynamics" regarding remarriage acted out by fictional characters instead of being offered to us in complex textbook jargon.

The on screen characters undergo the same joys and sufferings that we do in real life, and like us often have trouble hiding the way they feel. They are self-absorbed and full of irrational fears and desires.  They have a tendency to be swept away by foolish emotions, often failing to consult their own capacity for insight until late in the story. 

Like us in real life, the reel characters too go out into the reel world wearing masks.  Some characters help other people maintain their own masks.   However those with integrity and a strong sense of self-identity have no need to wear a mask - example AarYa, SP and to a certain extent Radha.

AarYa and SP have pulled off their masks by confessions and by admitting the truth.  They are now confronting the masks in others by way of taunts, gossip, confrontations and master manipulators like Ishita who are able to connive and influence people with money. 

So the different colored masks reflect those who indulge in milder forms of gossip and put-downs (white mask); those who are moderately wicked in their taunts and confrontations (red) and the wickedly evil manipulator types (black).

Radha has not yet introspected, accepted and/or sought forgiveness for her irreverent deeds and actions and so is unable to reflect her true identity in the mirror (recollect in the promo when Radha looks at the mirror she is sees herself wearing a mask).  She probably needs the assistance of AarYa and SP in pulling off her mask - that is, to accept her errors and reconcile with her inner self!

Edited by anonee - 09 April 2013 at 2:13pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kgphalprityankapadmavarnirmalac99lulujjjjssroomaniAbie10saf24jyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
@Anuu and Asha : I think about Radha its 50-50 for now LOL .. CVs might b testing the waters and seeing viewers reaction after releasing this mask promo .. mayb they r trying to see how viewers interpret this promo in their own ways and based on that they will bring in the next twist Ermm...

One thing which makes Radha a bit fishy is she never really was vocal in trying to reform AKash after her entry in Scindia mansion even though she claims that she came to this house for both her sons ...

So it can either mean she does not care about AKash or she and AKash r already partners in crime and it was decided beforehand only that one will play the victim card that is Radha while other one will play the baddie ... Ouch .. So while we viewers think its Ishita who is mastermind , but mayb main mastermind is Radha+Akash ... this explains why everyone in promo r wearing a mask ... its like we viewers too dunno who is behind that mask because its a mystry Wink

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mayraAHkgphalprityankapadmavarnirmalac99Abie10lulujjjjsaf24Annu..ssroomanijikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Anonee : Superb pointers on epi ClapClap .. I m also waiting to see how SP and Radha deal with Akash now  when both hv realised their past mistakes and SP truely wants to do Prayashchit .. mayb he should realise that running away is not a soluntion .. he got to confront his evil mirror image that is AKash and make him human which will b his true prayashchit Ermm

i forgot..   did SP know that Radha gave birth to his illegitimate child  or  he was under this impression that she aborted the baby? 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankanirmalac99saf24lulujjjjAbie10jyoti06jikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
@ Jyo: Thanks

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankalulujjjjAbie10jyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

prityanka Senior Member
prityanka
prityanka

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Seriously I need to get this out of my system after watching today's episode and reading yesterday's DC. I think am also in minority 'Radha being negative club'. Honestly speaking I like this twist if ever it happens in show. I have a strong feeling that Jyoti is right in her guessing game about Team Radha-Akash, where Ishita along with Aarya will get their due of April fool in the month of April. Radha-Akash team will surely close so many loopholes and give answer to many unanswered questions like Aaladin kind of their sudden appearance in SM, Why no self thought of each characters about each other, why not a single scene of Radha-Akash alone after their entry to SM, why both Radha and Akash showed their anger and revolt for each other only in the presence of SM member or specially in front of Aarya ( I hope they were playing let's get sympathy game especially Radha and now also she is playing it very smartly and Aakash is supporting the game by counter attacking). I think we will also get answer to why we did not get any scene of Akash POV after Radha's suicide and SM leaving mission. Although I am all for SP-Radha marriage but don't know why never whole heartedly sympathized with Radha's character only because of the connection gap between mother-son (Radha-Akash) relationship after entering SM. So I think this expected angle/twist will serve the purpose of CVs. Radha's silence in today's episode when SP said that he will leave Bhopal and ask Radhs to stay at SM and take the zinmedari made me more doubtful on her that was like she wants that only and even in Precap where she clarifies to family member about unintentionally stupid plan of Aarya and Vedika, which seemed me more like sympathy and have trust on me kind of game for getting an entry ticket as Mrs SP Scindhia in SM. The only thing which is looking flip flop to me is the scene of Akash's warning to his friends for staying away of Vedika. Then again may be he only want property and Raaz over elder Scindia and don't want to include kids in this game plan. Or is it like I am over reading the scenes and promo which is making me art Radha negative. But whatever it be I still remember the weirdo smile of Radha at the time of their living in tent house out side SM, when Akash told her 'Maa one day you will do Raaz in this SM when the DNA report will come and we will get entry ticket even Yash heard their conversation. Hope it makes sense as I seriously don't know where is my thought process going???? 

Edited by prityanka - 09 April 2013 at 3:21pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mayraAHkgphalredeye2012nirmalac99saf24Abie10lulujjjjssroomanijyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

Go to top