Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/4 Dragon Club:Oh Womaniyaa .. (Page 20)

Katy Senior Member
Katy
Katy

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
After viewing the promo again, what I think is that the reflection in the mirror is that of Ishita. She is hovering in the background when Aarti is getting Radha ready. Also noticed that as Yash is leading SP away, even on his mirror we can see a reflection of a masked person who could be Aakash. Later in the mandap these 2 masked people are standing together.

Edited by Katy - 09 April 2013 at 1:42pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankaForeverAarYanMinu2201nirmalac99saf24ssroomaniZetterlulujjjjjyoti06caller123jikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

I think she is not ready is because she is scared of all the responsibilities and all these 30 years what she got was taunts, so she is not sure if its right to accept all these things coming her way. Also she has seen how Vidhi and all were not ready to accept her when she stayed in SM, so what happen if AarYa do the PV and once she is in the house no one accepts her.

Even if she loves SP, she is not ready to fully accept him after what he did to her 30 years back by abandoning her and her child. 

I am not sure if Radha has any hidden motive or not because if they stick to the story that Yash is Radha's son, they won't make Yash's mother grey and they haven't shown us even a glimpse that she is negative. And if the whole thing is a lie, I am not sure how it will look like as the leads and viewers will look like fools and also G3's death and all those rona dhona will look like a waste.

We have Ishita to be the negative here and from what they have shown till now, they are going for a redemption for Akash and if he is in the game with Radha, how is that possible? They have always shown that Akash has some good in him but just because Ishita is instigating him, he is doing all these. 

I feel showing Radha negative was not CVs original plan.. as per flashbacks she did swap the babies and is Yash's biological mother.. this SP-Radha PV track is happening after Zahida Perveen's decision of quitting the show.. warna no matter what CV would never kill Gayatri in the first place.. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankaMinu2201nirmalac99lulujjjjAbie10Zetterssroomanisaf24jyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katy

After viewing the promo again, what I think is that the reflection in the mirror is that of Ishita. She is hovering in the background when Aarti is getting Radha ready. This is just my view.

I too think so Ermm

It was an image of person from the crowd and not of Yash, Arati, SP and Radha. It could be Ishita Ouch

It looked like some one was looking from behind when Arati was getting Radha ready Ouch as the mirror was not directly in front of Radha but at the side and so the reflection was not hers as the reflection's face was from front and not side.

I think some more problems will be created by Ishita during the marriage to stop it Ouch 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankaForeverAarYannirmalac99lulujjjjZetterAbie10ssroomanisaf24caller123Sri_Radha

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

The episode starts with SP stopping Radha's marriage from taking place and getting the police to arrest the groom and the women that were forcing Radha to get married. Radha gets up from the mandap and walks off while SP runs after her trying to stop her. She stops and tells him to end all the drama while he tells her that she isn't well so he will drop her while holding her hand and taking her to the car. One of the men present then remarks that even in old age he has never seen  such a love story as they are not even concerned with society and what the youngsters will think seeing elders behave in such a manner. This comment angers SP and slaps him saying that if he thought about right and wrong he would not have stood quietly to watch people make a mockery out of a woman but instead would have helped her. He then berates all present asking them who gave them the right to humiliate a woman like that when she brought up her son on her own without their help and still wants to live on her own.  He then says that people think they want to get remarried for pleasure and they can think what they want but the truth is that he likes to be with Radha and have her by his side so if anyone has the courage to stop him then they should come forward and do so. An elderly man steps forward telling SP that the youngsters will not understand what we feel at this age as to them love is fulfilling their needs and not the feeling of having a companion. Some of the people gathered come up to them seeking forgiveness before the crowd disperses.

At home Akash says they should join hands as they all don't want to see SP remarried. Pankaj walks towards Akash but stops before crossing the line so Akash comes over and extends his hand but Pankaj turns away and walks back. Bua then says that Akash is right and when Akash comments that it will be fun, she tells him that she is only on his side because she does not want the remarriage to take place.

Yash and Aarti comes and Yash says he was naive to understand society but here even his own family does not understand SP's sadness so what is the use of point fingers at society. He tells them that they don't need to do anything as they have made SP and Radha's task easy as nobody knows where both of them are. Ishita then wonders aloud if both of them ran away together causing Bua to panic thinking of how ashamed she will be. Yash shouts at her to stop her asking her if she isn't ashamed to think of her brother in such a way. He then tells them that SP and Radha won't do anything that will bring shame to the family but they left nothing undone to bring shame to him. Yash begs them not to do anything that will make SP feel lowered in their eyes and reminds them that wherever they are is all thanks to SP as he worked hard so they can have a comfortable life and now when he needs them no one is on his side. He then requests them not to do anything that will make SP feel more ashamed. Akash then tells him that it is the opposite as SP is the one making them feel ashamed. He then tells Yash that he is sure that SP is with Radha at this time and this angers Yash to the point that he slaps him.

A private moment between SP and Radha is shown where they are near a pond. SP tells her that if he did not speak up today he would not have been able to bear this burden. He then compares men and women to each other saying that she has lived so long without a companion and this weakness turned out to be her strength but he on the other hand cannot bear even a month without Gayatri and to hide his weakness he has been angry with his family not realising that they were trying to support him when he thought he was a burden to them. He also tells her that he now understood why Yash and Aarti wanted their remarriage and they are not wrong in considering it as unknowingly she has become a shadow in his life and even though he liked it, he was not ready to accept it. Radha stops him saying that it does not make sense to talk about these things but they do need to stop Yash and Aarti's craziness. She then declares that she is leaving the city this evening so the matter will be finished but Sp stops her saying that she won't leave as she has been away from her family for so long. He then tells her he will leave as a form of penance while she tries to stop him but he insists saying that this will be his punishment. He then calls Yash and tells him that he is leaving Bhopal forever and asks him to take the responsibility of taking care of SP. Yash tries to protest so he tells him to consider it as his father trying to rectify his mistake. He cuts the call while Aarti places her hand on Yash's shoulder to calm him down.

In the kitchen,Paridhi tells Vidhi that she can't help but wonder if Ishita's words regarding SP and Radha running away are true. Their conversation is broken when Aarti calls out to them saying that Vedika was bitten by a snake. All rush outside with Vidhi and Pankaj panicking as she is unconscious. Pankaj sees one of the servants and berates him for not taking care of the garden properly but interfering in their personal matters. Aarti stops him by reminding them of the time where Yash was bitten by a snake and Radha helped him. Prateek then says he will go get her while Aarti asks him if he thinks she will come with him as she has been insulted so much in this house. Yash interrupts, saying that she will come as she likes Vedika while Pankaj tries to hurry Yash up so that they can get her there soon. It was as though he forgot everything he had said against her as he is now in a position where he could possibly lose someone close to him if he delays. Yash walks off on his phone while Ishita wonders where Yash will find Radha since she is supposed to be with her people.

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankaForeverAarYannirmalac99Abie10Zetterlulujjjjssroomanijyoti06jikky_84anoneeLoveforlifeSri_Radha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Loved the episode today because finally I can see SP truely repenting for his deeds ... Mayb his full repentance will b complete once he says same sorry to AKash as well along with Radha but for now I m happy that at least he knows that he comitted a sin and is ready to rectify it with a "Prayashchit" ClapClapClap

SP wanting to do Prayashchit for his mistakes and his heartfelt confessions plus Outburst was a treat to watch ClapClapClap

Today I loved the way SP and Radha have a heart to heart confession on many things that was needed very much Thumbs Up

In true sense today I feel is the day when SP actually rectified his 30 yr old mistake Thumbs Up... 30 yrs back he wronged Radha as a woman by not only accusing her character after sleeping with her  but also refused to accept that Radha was pregnent with his child Ouch... Today 30 yrs back , finally SP realised the worth of a woman post his wife Gayatri's death when he feels that vaccuum in his life and so today we see SP not only protesting against the society which tried to wrong Radha by humiliating her in front of all but he also protects Radha from the cruel society thus rectfiying his 30 yr old mistake in a way ClapClapClap

SP's speech regarding a woman's respect comes from the very fact that after loosing Gayatri , he actually understood the worth of a woman in a man's life and how a man is nothing once he looses that guidance of a woman in his life Ouch... At the same time SP can see that despite not hving any man's presense in her life , Radha still manages to not only lead her life with dignity in all these 30 yrs but also bring up Akash on her own without asking for any help ClapClap.. So SP somewhere realises that its a man who is more weak and always needs a woman as a companion in his life and not vice versa because Radha can stay alone all her life like she stayed for 30 long years without demanding anything but mayb SP as a man does not hv that enough strength to stay all alone without any support of a lifepartner Smile

SP today declares to all about marrying Radha not because he needs a companion right now but because he wants to rectify his 30 yr old mistake when he was not around to protect Radha despite playing with her life  but today when once again her life is being made a mess because of him ,  SP makes sure he is there to protect her which like he said in a way is his "Prayashchit" ClapClapClap

Also loved the matured pool side conversation between Radha and SP where SP actually made a bold confession that 30 yrs back he did have a soft corner for her but he was too scared to break the norms set by the society Smile...I always wondered whether SP really had feelings for Radha or just used her for his physical pleasure but today I got the reply from SP's mouth itself Approve...

As per promo ,. I m not sure what is Radha's hidden intention here if she has any but I loved the way SP volunteered to leave but he does not want to see Radha leaving once again because he believes Radha deserves to live that 30 yrs of her life with her sons and bahus which she missed out because of his mistake Smile...SP knows that he enjoyed it all whether its family love or society respect  but Radha got none and so its time SP lives Radha's life while Radha can enjoy the love and pleasure of hving a family too Thumbs Up

More than SP-Radha PV happening   , I m glad that SP today not only confessed his mistakes but also decides to do prayashchit which is what I always wanted to see from the time this whole truth about SP came out and so I m glad we got an episode today completely focussing on SP's realisation where Chetan ji too is brilliant ClapClapClap

Akash...The mystry Ermm

So SP said his share of sorry to Radha .. Now its Radha's turn to say her share of sorries to Akash ... Can she ?? Ermm... But again if Radha and Akash r already partners in crime which is what the new promo indirectly indicates , then u never know Evil Smile ...

The way Akash instigates Yash today and sort of kills the possibility of a divide and rule between Yash and  family , I get a feeling AKash and Radha might b together in this mission and Akash might actually want this PV to happen , reason why he instigates Yash by making that comment about SP-Radha in front of all so that  rest of the family too r left with no choice but to agree for this PV in the end Smile...

If AKash really wanted to do a joint collaboration with Pankaj and co against Yash , then why will he go on to speak against SP's character here  which actually had a reverse effect on all ...Isn't it Ermm... I felt Pankaj and co were actually falling for Akash's words till Akash went overboard again with that SP-Radha comment  and so once again Yash took control of the whole situation while AKash had to step back quietly  Ouch .. It looked as if Akash indirectly helped by making sure everyone agrees for this punarvivah in the end by speaking nonsense about SP-Radha and almost inviting that slap from Yash ConfusedConfused... Is AKash playing a reverse psychology with all out here and probably a bigger game than Ishita Ermm...Guess only time will tell LOL

Whole Snake fiasco was silly .. But is it indirect way of showing why AarYa r the smartest out of all WinkTongue

The whole snake idea was silly Ouch

AarYa and Vedika were partners in crime and so they were chilled out which is understandable but  what about Pankaj-Vidhi .. they were arguing with AarYa there on whether and how Radha should b called instead of instantly calling the ambulence ?? ShockedConfused... Pankaj and Vidhi r Vedika's parents damn it .. how can they waste time on Radha ma to arrive and take it for granted that by then Vedika will remain alive ?? Confused

Mayb this is CVs way of showing that see this is the reason why SP has given all responsibility to AarYa because they mayb stupid on certain things but they r still way more intelligent , smart and faster than the likes of Pankaj or Pratik TongueLOLLOL

And I guess tomorrow Radha will get acceptance from family since she is honest about the whole drama set up by Vedika and AarYa which I guess Vidhi and Pankaj will appreciate Ermm

Overall I loved the episode because it was a complete Chetan Pandit show and he was extra brilliant as SP today ClapClapClapClap

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankaForeverAarYannirmalac99saf24Abie10ZetterlulujjjjanoneeLoveforlifecaller123jikky_84Sri_Radha

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annu..

Originally posted by jikky_84

I am not sure if Radha has any hidden motive or not because if they stick to the story that Yash is Radha's son, they won't make Yash's mother grey and they haven't shown us even a glimpse that she is negative. And if the whole thing is a lie, I am not sure how it will look like as the leads and viewers will look like fools and also G3's death and all those rona dhona will look like a waste.

I feel showing Radha negative was not CVs original plan.. as per flashbacks she did swap the babies and is Yash's biological mother.. this SP-Radha PV track is happening after Zahida Perveen's decision of quitting the show.. warna no matter what CV would never kill Gayatri in the first place.. 

I still don't think they are going with any plan of showing Radha as negative as of now. They are bringing her to the place of G3, so why to show her negative. The decision to bring the PV of Radha and SP was after Zaheda ji decided to quit but even before that Radha was never shown negative.

I think we are getting a bit too much into the promo than what the channel and PH intended LOL

They wanted to show there is still people against the PV in the society and family and so the masked people and nothing else They didn't show Radha masked. They showed that when Yash and Arati are happily going ahead with the marriage still that masked people are lurking behind them which they can't see but we can through the mirror.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankanirmalac99lulujjjjAbie10ssroomanisaf24Zetterjyoti06Sri_Radha

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
@ Meena & Jyo: Superb takes/points

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankalulujjjjAbie10ZetterSri_Radha

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
@ Saf,

Beautiful summation of the episode Big smile

@ Jyo,

Awesome take Clap

I think may be after the PV, we will see a proper apology from Radha to Akash but even then he has Ishita on his side who can twist anything the way she wants Ouch and may turn him against Radha also.

The snake idea was so silly and the family members are so stupid to believe that LOL but I think AarYa know the intelligence level of the family members and they succeeded LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankanirmalac99saf24lulujjjjAbie10Zetterjyoti06anoneeSri_Radha

Go to top