Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
An awesome episode where a man wholeheartedly confesses he misses someone taking care of him and that he needs that same someone he wronged 30 years ago πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

It begins with Radha at the mandap with the old dirty man going to apply vermilion on her forehead when Suraj Pratap comes and stops him, the police who came with SP take the dirty man and the red chili pepper women into custody...Thank you very much SP for being Radha's hero and I'm very happy that eh brought the police along with him πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Radha breaks off the mangalsutra (wedding chain) and takes off the dupatta, she gets up and runs from there with SP on her pursuit asking her to stop but she doesn't listen...SP finally catches her and she asks him to let her go as he isn't well to which SP replies that she is the one one who isn't well and offers to drop her home. As they are about to walk to the car, the goon that Ishita hired to throw stones at AarYa in the Holi Sneh Milan taunts them about being in love at this age and asks what will the youngsters learn from all this public display of affection...SP walks up to him and gives him one tight slap...Woohoo way to go SP that was one tight slap and it was heard around the world, Ishita's goon is just an idiot why can't he come up with better dialogues than the ones' he uses?   

At SM, everyone is worried, Aakash is sitting on his side of the line eating an apple while Pankaj is nervously pacing the room as well as the rest of the family, Aakash asks Pankaj why is he walking around so much for. He gets up and goes to Pankaj, he tells him that he is SP's real son and that he too doesn't want the PV and so they should join hands, buaji tells Pankaj that Sky is right and tat they should listen to Aakash as they too don't want the Punar Vivaah to happen...Sky proceeds to tell Panku that since he is afraid to cross the line he will do it and extends his hand to Pankaj but the latter walks away, the former turns to buaji and tells her that it is good that she is with him to which she retorts that he shouldn't think too much and the reason they are siding with him is because they are against the remarriage and wanna stop it otherwise she wouldn't even look at him...Ouch that is really harsh but the truth, Aakash needs to realize that love, respect and relationships are not bought they are earned and until he doesn't get that through his thick skull he will never get the love and respect he is craving for from his family  so thank you buaji for throwing cold water on his face to get him back to reality πŸ‘ πŸ˜› 

AarYa come and join the rest of the family, Yash tells Pankaj that he was mad that he went to tell the society that they don't understand SP's pain and here is family doesn't either so what should he expect from the society, he continues to tell them that SP & badi maa Radha have made it easy for them as he doesn't know where they are...Ishita says out loud she wonders if they haven't ran off together, buaji starts her drama that if that happened she could never show her face anywhere. She goes on to say if SP really did that she wishes the earth to open up and swallow her...Yash tells buaji to stop talking such nonsense and asks her if she doesn't feel bad talking about her brother like that, he tells her that SP & Radha won't do anything that would embarrassed them...haha I even thought that someone would slap buaji to get out of her panic mode when she devil Ishita said that SP-Radha ran away together πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...Yash is right they would never do such thing and yes what they were thinking about them would embarrass SP but Yash shouldn't forget that SP got embarrass as well because of her and yes it wasn't his intention but it did happened nevertheless plus Yash should realize by now that not everyone have a heart of gold like him and Aarti πŸ€”  

SP tells them that they are talking about values and if they had values they would have helped Radha, he goes on to tells them that they think of themselves as protectors of the society but where was that same society when Radha was single-handedly raised her son...he goes on to say that no one helped her and that she is still brave to stand on her and in this age want and need what they think about him and Radha well think what they want he doesn't care. SP proceeds to say that he would say this much that he likes being with her and that he wants this togetherness to last, he asks them if anyone can stop him and if yes to come forward...One bystander goes to SP and tells him that they are young but when they reach their age they will understand, the old man goes on to say that for them love is physical that is all they think about...the old man says how do they make the youngsters understand that partners light up each other's lives just then a woman goes to Radha and apologizes she tells her that they all got caught up in their lives that they don't care for others and to please forgive her, another woman goes to Radha and tells her that when one woman doesn't understand another one what can they expect from the men...they all ask for forgiveness, a man goes to SP and tells him that they didn't understand and to please forgive them. Everyone leave, SP tells Radha let them go...Take a bow SP  you were the man the way you stood up to those so called society protectors wow you admitted in front of all that he liked being in Radha's presence 😲 πŸ‘ πŸ‘...I'm happy to see that another elderly man voiced what Yash has been telling his siblings that love and marriage isn't about physical needs only it's about companionship and understanding πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad people apologized to SP-Radha for their rude behaviours towards them so in other words AarYa set the ball in motion and SP scored a goal when he stood up for Radha and questioned the same society he used to be very proud of πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Back at SM, Yahs has his hands fold and he asks the to please don't do anything that would embarrass SP, he turns to the two Ps and tells them that if they are standing there today is all because of SP and that today he needs them...he goes on to tell them that if they stand with him it fine but please don't talk like that about their father, Aakash says that SP has let them down and that he is 100% sure that he is somewhere withe Radha maa shocking the entire family...Yash goes and gives Aakash one tight slap, the latter angrily looks at the former and leaves followed by his wife the she devil Ishita...Aakash sweetie no matter how pissed off you are at your parents you don't say such things about them especially not in front of your brother Yash cause when it comes to his parents, wife and children he won't take any nonsense comments from anyone so that slap was well deserved πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜›...Hmmm it was very interesting that Sky just left without hitting Yash back or even saying anything, wonder if he will plan something against Yash or he will finally try to mend his ways πŸ˜• 

SP & Radha are in the park, the former tells the latter that he wanna talk about their past today and if he doesn't he wouldn't be able to die peacefully, he tells her that he thought that men were stronger than women but he realizes that is just a myth...He says that it realizes it today that women are stronger s they can endure so much and that men don't understand that...He tells her that she has lived so strong for 30 years and that the one month after G3's death broke him, he continues to tell her that he wasn't able to handle it and that he wasn't able to let go of his sadness so he took his anger out at his family and that's why Aarti and Yash thought about their Punar Vivaah and that honestly he doesn't think that they are wrong, he proceeds to tell that she has become his strength her being with him made him feel nice ans that he wasn't ready to admit to it...Radha tells him to stop it...Oh wow SP is just leaving me speechless, he admits that he likes Radha's company and that her being there gave him strength hmm now him asking her to leave the house make much sense and why he was crying in his room πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ but what I loved the most is that he finally realized that women are stronger than men and IMO that is why he has always had that soft spot for Aarti cause no matter how many challenges they threw at her she always passed them sure she might have hit a few roadblocks but they didn't stop her from achieving her goal πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Radha tells SP that now those things don't matter now and that they have to stop Aarti and Yash, he goes on to say that because o them AarYa's life will be destroyed and that neither one of them want that...she says that she will leave Bhopal and then all this PV talk will end, she gets p to leave when SP tells her that she will not do such thing. he tells her that she stayed away from her family for years now she will get her family and that he will be the one to leave and that he will be his way of repenting, Radha tells him no that he won't do that...he tells her that she will give her the responsibility of the family and to please let him do this much for her...hmm why does SP-Radha's no you won't go, I'll go...no I'll go, you won't go makes me thinks about AarYa πŸ˜› πŸ˜†...I know many are still waiting for SP to apologize to Aakash and IMO he will do that just like we were all asking for him to apologize to Radha and he did the only person who didn't really get a good apology was G3 but she knew he was sorry when he told her that it was the only mistake he ever made but then again it would have been good to see him apologize I for one know that we will get so kind of apology even if it's in self thought.

SP walks a few steps away and calls Yash, he tells the latter that he is leaving Bhopal right away and that he will have the responsibility to take care of his badi maa Radha...he tells Yash to give her the love and respect she deserve and that basically he will have to pay for his father's mistake, Yahs tells SP that he will take up all the responsibilities he wants him to but to please don't go anywhere...Yash pleads with SP but the latter cuts the call, Aarti walks up to Yash and puts her hand on his shoulder...Aww that father and son convo said it all, Yash is and always will be the one SP turns to come what may now he has giving him the responsibility to make up for his mistake IMO if Radha didn't oppose the PV and said that she would leave SP would be calling Yash to tell him that he is bringing his mother home πŸ€” 

Pari and Vidhi in the kitchen when the former wonders if what Ishita said about SP and Radha is true while Aarti is outside with Vedika shouting for the latter to wake up, she calls out for Panku and Vidhi...Pari and Vidhi runs out the kitchen and Aarti tells her that Vedika was bitten by a snake, Pratik goes and ties a piece of cloth around her foot while Panku goes and reprimands the gardener...Aarti tells Panku that Malik hasn't done anything wrong and reminds them of he time when Yash was bitten by a snake and Radha saved him. Vidhi pleads with them to save Vdika or she would die, Pratik says that he will go get her, Aarti asks him how  will he go get her when she has been insulted so much in the house and asks him if he thinks she will come...Yash asks her what is she saying of course Radha will come because she loves them especially Vedika, Vidhi says that they will apologize to her to which Pankaj asks Yash to go get her as she will not refuse him...Yash says that he will get her and leaves while they take Vedika inside, Ishita in self thoughts says that her women must have taken and wonders where Yash will find Radha...haha Ishita don't worry your pretty little head, Yash knows where to find his badi maa as for your women well you better pray they don't open their mouths or else your but will be in trouble given that they are in police custody πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...Aarti was laying it on thick and poor Malik, he was just doing his job and Pankaj was about to give him a tight slap  πŸ˜† 

PRECAP: Vidhi is thanking Radha when the latter tells her no need to thank her as it was all a plan by AarYa and Vedika to get her back into the house leaving everyone shocked...🀣 well Radha way to give away your kids and fav person Vedika's secret  πŸ˜† πŸ˜ˆ 

Dolly Minhas and Chetan Pandit were phenomenal and the stars of the episode ⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ...Kratika Sengar & Gurmeet Choudhary were amazing as well and Rakesh and Akshay πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
prityanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Guys, I'm thinking about every single possibility lol! Imagine this, SP and Radha are both the masterminds with their son Akash! So these three have been plotting against the family, what happens then? 😲

Yeh lo...back to square one like second time Ansh kidnapping caseπŸ˜‰. Good luckπŸ‘πŸΌ...keep guessingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Abie10

Fatima I think is too much ekta show n over analysis πŸ˜† I won't be surprise if we start analyzing ourselfs 🀣

Very well said Abie πŸ˜† Ekta+ overanalysing+ over craziness πŸ€£

We should make a thread for analysing over selves after watching every epidose to see how much crazy we have become πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

We all are going mad...Nahiii...some one save us please πŸ˜­ πŸ€£
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
awesome take on the episode and teh promo
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Guys, I'm thinking about every single possibility lol! Imagine this, SP and Radha are both the masterminds with their son Akash! So these three have been plotting against the family, what happens then? 😲

I can laugh any more Saffi πŸ€£

The possibilities are now going over my head  πŸ€£ What if these 3 planned G3's death πŸ˜² πŸ€£
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
prityanka - LOL! This promo has me going crazy with silly possibilities now! πŸ˜†

Asha - THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING! What if these three plotted against G3??? No wonder SP is giving Radha the bedroom looks only one month after her death! πŸ˜†
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Abie10

🀣!
Seriously i was checking the features of every person in mask and then i realised that they must have used BDsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†!

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

My prediction from the promo!

Radha is the mastermind! Her and Akash were in this plan together, and as shown in the promo, a girl tries to stop the marriage. The girl will be Ishita. Akash has been blindly following Ishita, but all of it has been an act. Him and Radha are actually two steps ahead of Ishita! So Akash drops Ishita's hand on the day of the Punar Vivah. At the end of all this, Ishita will be the one who has been deceived!

Poor Ishhyyy baby .. na ghar ki , na ghaat ki πŸ˜†

This actually makes sense because it will explain why we never got a Akash-Radha scene in private since the day oth entered SM ... so mayb a masterplan made by both all this while
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: pickachu

Same here! Until you told me that they used BD's... then I felt stupid. πŸ˜†

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

prityanka - LOL! This promo has me going crazy with silly possibilities now! πŸ˜†

Asha - THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING! What if these three plotted against G3??? No wonder SP is giving Radha the bedroom looks only one month after her death! πŸ˜†

🀣🀣!
After all this i can easy say that we can replace ekta if we will start to write a dramaπŸ˜†