Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/4 Dragon Club:Oh Womaniyaa .. (Page 17)

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I really really want Pari's hidden secret to come out too...please CVs do this one for me lol
I have never asked for anything from you Unhappy

Granted SP has been unfair to her but girl your worse than Vidhi Thumbs Down

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverAarYannirmalac99kriti07saf24sia221lulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84LoveforlifeanoneeSri_Radhapickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Today I loved the way SP and Radha have a heart to heart confession on many things that was needed very much Thumbs Up

In true sense today I feel is the day when SP actually rectified his 30 yr old mistake Thumbs Up... 30 yrs back he wronged Radha as a woman by not only accusing her character after sleeping with her  but also refused to accept that Radha was pregnent with his child Ouch... Today 30 yrs back , finally SP realised the worth of a woman post his wife Gayatri's death when he feels that vaccuum in his life and so today we see SP not only protesting against the society which tried to wrong Radha by humiliating her in front of all but he also protects Radha from the cruel society thus rectfiying his 30 yr old mistake in a way ClapClapClap

SP's speech regarding a woman's respect comes from the very fact that after loosing Gayatri , he actually understood the worth of a woman in a man's life and how a man is nothing once he looses that guidance of a woman in his life Ouch... At the same time SP can see that despite not hving any man's presense in her life , Radha still manages to not only lead her life with dignity in all these 30 yrs but also bring up Akash on her own without asking for any help ClapClap.. So SP somewhere realises that its a man who is more weak and always needs a woman as a companion in his life and not vice versa because Radha can stay alone all her life like she stayed for 30 long years without demanding anything but mayb SP as a man does not hv that enough strength to stay all alone without any support of a lifepartner Smile

SP today declares to all about marrying Radha not because he needs a companion right now but because he wants to rectify his 30 yr old mistake when he was not around to protect Radha despite playing with her life  but today when once again her life is being made a mess because of him ,  SP makes sure he is there to protect her which like he said in a way is his "Prayashchit" ClapClapClap

Also loved the matured pool side conversation between Radha and SP where SP actually made a bold confession that 30 yrs back he did have a soft corner for her but he was too scared to break the norms set by the society Smile...I always wondered whether SP really had feelings for Radha or just used her for his physical pleasure but today I got the reply from SP's mouth itself Approve...

As per promo ,. I m not sure what is Radha's hidden intention here if she has any but I loved the way SP volunteered to leave but he does not want to see Radha leaving once again because he believes Radha deserves to live that 30 yrs of her life with her sons and bahus which she missed out because of his mistake Smile...SP knows that he enjoyed it all whether its family love or society respect  but Radha got none and so its time SP lives Radha's life while Radha can enjoy the love and pleasure of hving a family too Thumbs Up

More than SP-Radha PV happening   , I m glad that SP today not only confessed his mistakes but also decides to do prayashchit which is what I always wanted to see from the time this whole truth about SP came out and so I m glad we got an episode today completely focussing on SP's realisation where Chetan ji too is brilliant ClapClapClap

SP said his share of sorry to Radha .. Now its Radha's turn to say her share of sorries to Akash ... Can she ?? Ermm... But again if Radha and Akash r already partners in crime which is what the new promo indirectly indicates , then u never know ... The way Akash instigates Yash today and sort of kills the possibility of a divide and rule between Yash and  family , I get a feeling AKash and Radha might b together in this mission and Akash might actually want this PV to happen , reason why he instigates Yash by making that comment about SP-Radha in front of all so that  rest of the family too r left with no choice but to agree for this PV in the end Smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverAarYanrusmanpadmavarnirmalac99KamliKudikriti07saf24sia221lulujjjjanoneeLoveforlifejikky_84caller123Sri_Radha

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Who says DC is not a fun place anymore????? Stern Smile

Nice title Jyo! LOL

Todays episode was good. The cops coming and rounding up those bhawani matas was totally paisa vasool for me!

I liked the whole SP and Rads convo...

Don't know but whenever anyone speaks about Babuji ka dukh in front of Boa I get a feeling of discomfort.

padmavarnirmalac99KamliKudikriti07saf24ssroomanisia221lulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

binduu13 Senior Member
binduu13
binduu13

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
It seems both SP and radha both returned to SM i f we see thi spoiler pic we have SP also 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverAarYanrusmanpadmavarnirmalac99KamliKudikriti07saf24sia221lulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

Katy Senior Member
Katy
Katy

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
What I can't understand is that how can one crib about a show without even watching the episode. People need to understand that we cannot have Aarya in every frame every day of the week. Right now with Gurmeet being busy with SVS rehearsals, we can see a lot of cheat shoots being done by him. In every serial the leads are not shown all the time.We have to be patient and allow for different tracks to run their course. This cribbing is really getting repetitive and irritating.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverAarYanpadmavarrusmanKamliKudikriti07nirmalac99lulujjjjaanyakunatsaf24jyoti06jikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia221

@ Anonee : 

Nice take...LOL

Pankaj.. will be on THAT side..where he will get the max screen space..so even if it is was speaking for the Snake.. he would have done that...LOL

Pankaj says: "Hey DCians what side are you talking about?  All I crave is some screen space and dialogue.  Yeah talking to a snake too will do ... ... err... ...  let me clarify I meant Ishita.  If I can talk to that snake Ishita --- boy I can beat Yash in screen time!!!"Wink

Pratik.. one confused guy...did he ever say.. he is for or against the PV..?? Confused

Prateek says:  "Mein confused nahi yaar!.  My night life is so dull I just want to divorce Pari and do a punar vivah like Yash bhaiya.  Maybe my gundi bhabhi will find me another gundi partner?"

Bua has always been Thali Ka Baigan...!! 

Bua says: Mere Bhagwan ki Kasam!  Mujhe baigan bana diya?  Tujhe pata nahi Yash ko karela pasand hain?  Yash ko toh sab kadvi lagni chahiye!!

As for SP.. he slowly getting there..first accepting his mistake.. then faults towards Radha..so we might see him understanding Ak in the future too...!! Smile

SP is serenading Radha:  "Chalte chalte mere ye geet sada yaad rakhna -- kabhi alvida na kehna, kabhi alvida na kehna"!

Sia thank you for appreciating my take.  Just to have some levity - I decided to write fun-one liners to the points you mentioned!  They are in blue font above.

Edited by anonee - 09 April 2013 at 12:44pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavarnirmalac99KamliKudilulujjjjssroomanisia221saf24jikky_84Sri_Radha

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
The whole snake idea was silly Ouch

AarYa and Vedika were partners in crime and so they were chilled out which is understandable but  what about Pankaj-Vidhi .. they were arguing with AarYa there on whether and how Radha should b called instead of instantly calling the ambulence ?? ShockedConfused... Pankaj and Vidhi r Vedika's parents damn it .. how can they waste time on Radha ma to arrive and take it for granted that by then Vedika will remain alive ?? Confused

Mayb this is CVs way of showing that see this is the reason why SP has given all responsibility to AarYa because they mayb stupid on certain things but they r still way more intelligent , smart and faster than the likes of Pankaj or Pratik TongueLOLLOL

And I guess tomorrow Radha will get acceptance from family since she is honest about the whole drama set up by Vedika and AarYa which I guess Vidhi and Pankaj will appreciate Ermm

rusmanpadmavarKamliKudinirmalac99kriti07sia221saf24lulujjjjanoneeLoveforlifejikky_84Sri_Radha

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Who says DC is not a fun place anymore????? Stern Smile

Nice title Jyo! LOL

Todays episode was good. The cops coming and rounding up those bhawani matas was totally paisa vasool for me!

I liked the whole SP and Rads convo...

Don't know but whenever anyone speaks about Babuji ka dukh in front of Boa I get a feeling of discomfort.

Raveena when u r here  , DC got to b fun place ROFLROFLROFL

I feel at times even cribbing can b done in a more positive and humourous tone like Deepti or Anonee do with their fun posts or sarcasm

u dont always need a Cry or Angry or Ouch for it LOLLOL

rusmanpadmavarnirmalac99KamliKudikriti07saf24sia221lulujjjjanoneeLoveforlifejikky_84Sri_Radha

Go to top