Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/4 Dragon Club:Oh Womaniyaa .. (Page 13)

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashish 1322

[QUOTE=pickachu][QUOTE=kashish 1322]

I am sorry to say but due to this attitude a lot of people don't even come in the DC anymore since any negative points in the episodes if highlighted are discouraged with so much rigor, in fact I myself feel that my views are not appreciated or respected here sorry to say!Ouch
In fact I haven't posted or discussed anything here for more than a week now due to this kind of an attitude!Confused
And even if what you are saying is true, can you explain why the frustration thread's pages are growing with each passing day!Shocked

Mostly i have seen only ur post or people saying same stuff in whole the pages.Even i posted in frustration wala thread that i'm frustrated with people's attitudeEmbarrassed..
Iss liye frustration thread is growingTongue!
Highlighting a negative point is one thing but cribbing is other thing.
Highlighting points or doing criticism ok but finding fault in each and everything is wrong like cribbingEmbarrassed.
And trust me people don't come in DC more b/c of way too cribbing check all the pages back.U willl find only cribbing or find faults in every dialogue and even movement of anyone.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverAarYankriti07KamliKudisaf24jikky_84Sri_Radha

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I was always a silent reader of DC and joined for its great discussions on the show frankly i used to be only on DC when i first joined IF and PV is my first active show. I used to love all the wonderful writeups of all the wonderful people out here. I write though am very infrequent. But I always used to read takes and never even stepped into the main forum.

but off late since the TRPs are down I am fed up of the constant cribbing more than critical analysis of some members, even I want an Aarya centric track even i want trps to rise even I want the show to continue for a longer time but does cursing all the time help in any way.

Give suggestions but constantly day in and day out cribbing has now made me very infrequent to the DC instead i enjoy the main forum more now I do come read some good takes but the negativity puts me off. 

I understand tracks are not good but the CVs channel the PH are going ahead with what they want to show lets give them suggestions positively it may help but cribbing according to me has not helped in any way and I guess the channel and the PH would be more interested about the show too because for them its business too. 

Edited by PhalguniK - 09 April 2013 at 11:52am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverAarYanKamliKudisaf24ssroomanianushaarjajyoti06jikky_84pickachuSri_Radha-Dhoop-

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
@Kashish : Frustration thread was created 2 weeks back if i m not wrong and only 9 pages r crossed ... thats not really a good rise .. in most forums 150 pages r over in 1 week .. LOLEmbarrassed .. its all about how well u can spam it .. nothing to do with whats going on or not in show ...

Problem with your posts r they r almost on a verge of bashing and not really criticising .. u can always tone it down and place your point on what u want like Shobhs or Redeye or many others do  .. but outright cursing CVs or other characters can definitely put off someone who after the show comes here to mayb appreciate or discuss whats happening in the show or episode and all they can see is pages of cribbing which r not really based on the episode

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverAarYanananda29KamliKudikriti07Zetterssroomanisaf24jikky_84pickachuSri_Radha-Dhoop-

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@phal: Exactly DC used to be so fun place its all started since the trps fall down..People started to crib more and on top of it they have found a weakness that's low trps...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverAarYanKamliKudikriti07saf24Zetterjyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

binduu13 Senior Member
binduu13
binduu13

At last i was in today...

First of all New spoilers...New promo...
OMG two were good
Jyoti A very nice take on promo and also ur may be scenario of radha turning to negative superb analysis...
Zetter A very nice take...

Coming to todays episode the dialogues of SP were very well written and loved SP's acting today really he is such a fabulous actor...
So all r going to set the stage for another PV...
According to segments and all we came to know that all will agree for PV..
Hoping so all will be well after PV my mind is still worrying about Radha whether she is positive or negative...
And also i am very curious to know about the next track even 

kriti07KamliKudiZettersaf24jyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radhapickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Damn if they don't damn if they do, poor CVs can never please everyone IMO people should all remember that at the end of the day it's just a show, pure entertainment and enjoy it as such to come watching the show with lots of expectations just go with the flow and yes sometimes things are so out there but you shouldn't take it to heart...Do what you want whether it's watch or not watch the show, like or dislike the track but just remember that it is for fun even though we get attach to the characters they are not real Wink Tongue 

Jyo I need help I can't seem to start my take Unhappy

ForeverAarYanananda29KamliKudisaf24sia221jyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

@phal: Exactly DC used to be so fun place its all started since the trps fall down..People started to crib more and on top of it they have found a weakness that's low trps...

I don't know why we worry so much about TRPs Lol

Why can't we just enjoy the show? errr this is why I don't post much here either now LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24Zetterjikky_84pickachuSri_Radha

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@Bindu: Thanks a lot Dear! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KamliKudisaf24jikky_84Sri_Radha

Go to top