Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

9/4 Dragon Club:Oh Womaniyaa .. (Page 12)

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Nice episode! I loved SP's confession to radha, and loved that he did not agree for the PV, instead chose to leave Bhopal forever. Now AarYa will get him back, just like Yash brings Radha back! 

I know many people here are upset about the track, but we have to understand that this show is not just about aarYa..but also about every relation associated with AArYa ! And it is AArYa who still are doing all the important things! 

Yep! The show's title is punar'Vivah' and vivaah is abt combining the families tooEmbarrassed.
Cvs never said that this show is mills and boons type or only it is abt aarya its abt aarya handling different situations and their views for different situationsEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverAarYanaanyakunatsaf24jyoti06jikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Originally posted by kashish 1322

Jyoti, did I even once say I wanted AarYa romance, I want a logical story period, and a story that revolves around Yash-Aarti rather than them playing the daada-daadi of the family, you know what we'll see when the ratings come out what the TRP audience thinks of this track, just look at the views of the DC have gone drastically as well as the written updates, a lot of people have lost interest in the show due to this nonsensical random PV!

Actually more than drama people have lost interest in DC b/c of stupid cribbing it is getting on people's nerves..Even when i decided to leave IF and watched the epi without coming to DC yesterday i find epi really good but i;m sure if i would visit DC then this type of illigocal cribbing would get on my nervous and i would not like the epi b/c of people's cribbing

I am sorry to say but due to this attitude a lot of people don't even come in the DC anymore since any negative points in the episodes if highlighted are discouraged with so much rigor, in fact I myself feel that my views are not appreciated or respected here sorry to say!Ouch
In fact I haven't posted or discussed anything here for more than a week now due to this kind of an attitude!Confused
And even if what you are saying is true, can you explain why the frustration thread's pages are growing with each passing day!Shocked
anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
to be precise after a lotta hiatus my mom asked me today about the story after watching it today... she was impressed with this new twist in the story... even my parents are like... there is nothing wrong in getting married for the second time... and i was like wow!!!  they are completely in agreement with this PV... and to be frank it isn't any random... and according to today's episode... SP put forward his heart infront of radha... not exactly feelings about PV but his repentance too...but radh is quiet not in terms wid this happenings... today it was proved that it was not radha who needed to get married... even SP tells the same to the crowd there... today it proved who was more strong emotionally... loved today's episode to bits...

Edited by anushaarja - 09 April 2013 at 11:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti_10saf24jyoti06jikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

-Dhoop- IF-Stunnerz
-Dhoop-
-Dhoop-

Originally posted by KamliKudi

sounds like a good epi - can't wait to see it tonight :)
I don't know about others but i like this track even if Radha is negative at the end lol

Me too.. LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24jikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Originally posted by jyoti06

@Kashish : For me a good episode matters  ...and today was a good Episode .. so we should learn to appreciate than always crib 24/7 ... there r ways to say things too ..

Many did say they do want a AarYa centric track .. but they cannot simply skip this track and jump to AarYa track na .. u should wait for this track to get a logical conclusion before they move to next track ... and about trps , lets leave it on channel .. they know better than us regarding whats working and whats not working .. we r still no.2 slot leader at 10.30 pm ahead of BALH and new show Smile

exactly i don't knw why that much cribbing!
They can't end the track suddenly give them time to end it properly.
When cvs end the track abruptly then people have problem and if they don';t then people have prob so conclusion is people always have prob but cvs knws what they should do!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24jyoti06jikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

[QUOTE=kashish 1322]Jyoti, did I even once say I wanted AarYa romance, I want a logical story period, and a story that revolves around Yash-Aarti rather than them playing the daada-daadi of the family, you know what we'll see when the ratings come out what the TRP audience thinks of this track, just look at the views of the DC have gone drastically as well as the written updates, a lot of people have lost interest in the show due to this nonsensical random PV!

Yash and Aarti are the lead characters! I don't mind seeing them taking the important decisions because clearly the rest ( yash's siblings) are not so capable! The story still revolves around Yash and Aarti. Its their fight against the society! About being dada dadi of the family..AarYa still make mistakes, just like we saw in the last scene! So, they r certainly not the dada dadi, but are better off than the rest of the family! 

As far as Trps and DC views are concerned, well, honestly, they r not related! I understand everyone might have grievances, but won't it be better if instead of being wholly against this track becoz its about SP-Radha's PV and not a solely AarYa track, we see the positives of thsi track...there are lots of positives as well! For instance whatever SP said today- BINGO! His confession, his apology- fab! Whatever Yash told his brothers about the family themselves not understanding SP, etc- so true! 

Lets not just point out the negatives, instead try and give a balanced view! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverAarYanjyoti_10saf24aanyakunatanushaarjajyoti06jikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Nice episode! I loved SP's confession to radha, and loved that he did not agree for the PV, instead chose to leave Bhopal forever. Now AarYa will get him back, just like Yash brings Radha back! 

I know many people here are upset about the track, but we have to understand that this show is not just about aarYa..but also about every relation associated with AArYa ! And it is AArYa who still are doing all the important things! 

RE: BOLD

ITA -

I would also like to add that this track is in keeping with the theme of the show - which is Punar Vivaah!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverAarYansaf24aanyakunatanushaarjajyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
One thing...Found absolutely weird.. that Vedika was writhing in pain(though acting ) but no one..makes an attempt to take her to the hospital... not even mentioned it... !! Confused

Now it was fake but only AarYa knew that.. what abt Vidhi and Pankaj...just sitting there and crying.. waiting for someone to arrive.. for they dont even know where that person is..!! Confused

Everything aside...SP was a star...I love Chetan Pandit's acting.. that man is just fabulous...!! Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomanianushaarjasaf24jyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

Go to top