Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Poor Ishhyyy baby .. na ghar ki , na ghaat ki πŸ˜†

This actually makes sense because it will explain why we never got a Akash-Radha scene in private since the day oth entered SM ... so mayb a masterplan made by both all this while

Yeah, that makes sense, and it'll make me happy to know that there was a reason that the Akash-Radha relationship wasn't dealt with after the truth was out.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: pickachu

🀣🀣!
After all this i can easy say that we can replace ekta if we will start to write a dramaπŸ˜†

We'd be multimillionaires! πŸ˜† Our TRPs would be 30+! πŸ˜†
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have a wonderful possibility with me πŸ€£

What if Yash and Arati are plotting all these with SP and Radha πŸ˜². Yash is SP's and Radha's son, so Pankaj, Prateek and Akash are step brothers. That is why Yash want the PV to happen fast so that he will get thge whole property finally and throw out the other 3 from SM  πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£

See we were behind the poor masked people when the actual culprits were standing there without any mask  πŸ€£

Edited by jikky_84 - 11 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: jikky_84

I have a wonderful possibility with me πŸ€£

What if Yash and Arati are plotting all these with SP and Radha πŸ˜². Yash is SP's and Radha's son, so Pankaj, Prateek and Akash are step brothers. That is why Yash want the PV to happen fast so that he will get thge whole property finally and throw out the other 3 from SM  πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£

See we were behind the poor masked people when the actual culprits were standing there without any mask  πŸ€£

This is great thinking Asha! πŸ˜† I'm putting my money on this one! 🀣
Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 years ago
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

See what a promo did to us πŸ€£
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

With our predictions our show's name will definitely change into evil vivaahπŸ˜†
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: jikky_84

See what a promo did to us πŸ€£

Twisted our minds! πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Zetter : Fab take πŸ‘πŸ‘... I too thought today Bua is potential candidate for a slap πŸ˜† but I think I still like bua .. she actually told AKash that look we r with u on this PV circus , or else our roads r still separate .. that was like those kindergarden kids  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. bua is still a kid at heart and its just that she comes from old school thinking  otherwise her heart is actually clean compared to the likes of Ishita whose heart itself is filled with dirt

And yes loved SP today .. he was the star attraction of today's episode .. the way he saved Radha and accepts his mistake in front of society and defends Radha's dignity ... he was true hero today ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

@Asha :
That would hv been 100% possible , if it was Ekta show and we all would hv been πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• on friday after the episode ... 🀣

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: pickachu

With our predictions our show's name will definitely change into evil vivaahπŸ˜†

Blockbuster!

Evil Vivaah brought to you by Fatima, Asha, and Saffi Productions! πŸ˜†
Edited by ilovepyaar - 11 years ago