Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
My prediction from the promo!

Radha is the mastermind! Her and Akash were in this plan together, and as shown in the promo, a girl tries to stop the marriage. The girl will be Ishita. Akash has been blindly following Ishita, but all of it has been an act. Him and Radha are actually two steps ahead of Ishita! So Akash drops Ishita's hand on the day of the Punar Vivah. At the end of all this, Ishita will be the one who has been deceived!
prityanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And forgot to write in my previous post that Aarya need this back stab ( if ever happens in show) to get a lesson of not trusting anybody without doing any background survey or behekofying emotionally. Also they really need to change their approach sometimes while handling certain issues like today's snake bite plan to do emotional blackmail to members of SM, convincing them for approving PV. I am sure it's aarti's idea; very true to her character taught by Shobha Maa and she has already tried it before at the time of Neelam track where she passed successfully but this time I doubt for future.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
The one thing I wonder about though, is Radha really Yash's mom? πŸ˜²
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Waise i guess we all have watched ekta's show that's why we r acting like thisπŸ˜†.
Channel must have given this promo just  to create interest of viewers b/c all knw PV of SP-radha will happen so only happy promo will not be so exciting but symbolic promo will make it look interesting..
Or this is punishment from cvs from our over analysis of the episode so that we suffer 2-3 days analysing the epi and in the epi only PV will happenπŸ˜†
pickachu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

The one thing I wonder about though, is Radha really Yash's mom? πŸ˜²

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!
May be or may be not!
This promo is making me suspiciousπŸ˜†
Abie10 thumbnail
@jyo don't be sorry me happy u dint do I was not around this weekend. Waiting!

Ha we on the mystery of the mask. But radhas entry was fishy tho so I won't be surprise if she is AK partner.. I've grown to love her character soo pls CVs no negative character now Ishi is enough ..

Beautiful take on the epi πŸ‘ πŸ‘ finally SP apologize to radha.

@ saf,Asha n all fab takes πŸ‘

@anonee: Great pointers πŸ‘ πŸ‘ paridi her bubble will soon burst..
Pankus daughter is dying n he's fighting with gardener so he was pissed off with them for volunteering go be witnesses πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ram dulare is next πŸ˜†

@Anu: welcome to DC πŸ€—
prityanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Safi-If Radha is the mastermind behind all this happenings then I think she is not Yash's mother or that baby swapping has never happened as we only saw a flashback that too from Radha's POV which she can be lied. And One more question arises here why has Aakash never asked or questioned Radha about baby swapping???πŸ˜‰ Something is fishy for sure.πŸ˜• 
pickachu thumbnail

Originally posted by: prityanka

@ Safi-If Radha is the mastermind behind all this happenings then I think she is not Yash's mother or that baby swapping has never happened as we only saw a flashback that too from Radha's POV which she can be lied. And One more question arises here why has Aakash never asked or questioned Radha about baby swapping???πŸ˜‰ Something is fishy for sure.πŸ˜• 

This promo has definitely made everyone's mind spinπŸ˜†!
I can't get ovber the music of the promo😳!
Abie10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

Waise i guess we all have watched ekta's show that's why we r acting like thisπŸ˜†.

Channel must have given this promo just to create interest of viewers b/c all knw PV of SP-radha will happen so only happy promo will not be so exciting but symbolic promo will make it look interesting..
Or this is punishment from cvs from our over analysis of the episode so that we suffer 2-3 days analysing the epi and in the epi only PV will happenπŸ˜†

Fatima I think is too much ekta show n over analysis πŸ˜† I won't be surprise if we start analyzing ourselfs 🀣
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Guys, I'm thinking about every single possibility lol! Imagine this, SP and Radha are both the masterminds with their son Akash! So these three have been plotting against the family, what happens then? 😲