Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@ Zet

Thanks dear 🤗
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Asha: Anytime Love! 🤗 

Off to watch the episode again and write my take...Laters!!!
Edited by Zetter - 11 years ago
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anonee

- Pari ka double standards is bothering me - some day her gunk is going to hit the fan!

- I have no clue what happened to Palak and Ansh.  I suspect they applied vanishing cream today in order to vanish from the sets.

Pari is getting more and more importance now a days, is that giving us the signal that soon her secret is going to be out 🤔 The way she was taunting SP when his 30 yeras back affair came out, whet will she do when her one night stand will some out? 

@ bold,

I really want some of that vanishing cream, you know it can be useful to escape from many places 😆

Edited by jikky_84 - 11 years ago
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Anonee : 

Nice take...😆

Pankaj.. will be on THAT side..where he will get the max screen space..so even if it is was speaking for the Snake.. he would have done that...😆

Pratik.. one confused guy...did he ever say.. he is for or against the PV..?? 😕

Bua has always been Thali Ka Baigan...!! 

As for SP.. he slowly getting there..first accepting his mistake.. then faults towards Radha..so we might see him understanding Ak in the future too...!! 😊
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Zet, Alamelu and Asha - thank you for appreciating my take on today's epi.

Asha:  When I mentioned about Pari's gunk hitting the fan after I had called Bua a PANKHA  ----- I had hoped everyone would think that it would hit Bua in the face 😃  So Bua can change targets and get on Pari's case instead of Aarti and/or Radha.

Kidding apart I agree Pari needs to be exposed - I cannot believe a modern day girl with such old-fashioned views on marriage!!  No wonder Prateek is all frustrated, depressed and is donning a Devdas get-up! 

Re: Vanishing cream - it is a special recipe put together by Aarti.  I will see if she will share the recipe with me and get back to you 😊

Alamelu, Asha, Bindu, Phal, Pickachu and Rusman -  Great takes and comments
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really really want Pari's hidden secret to come out too...please CVs do this one for me lol
I have never asked for anything from you 😔

Granted SP has been unfair to her but girl your worse than Vidhi 👎🏼
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Today I loved the way SP and Radha have a heart to heart confession on many things that was needed very much 👍🏼

In true sense today I feel is the day when SP actually rectified his 30 yr old mistake 👍🏼... 30 yrs back he wronged Radha as a woman by not only accusing her character after sleeping with her  but also refused to accept that Radha was pregnent with his child ... Today 30 yrs back , finally SP realised the worth of a woman post his wife Gayatri's death when he feels that vaccuum in his life and so today we see SP not only protesting against the society which tried to wrong Radha by humiliating her in front of all but he also protects Radha from the cruel society thus rectfiying his 30 yr old mistake in a way 👏👏👏

SP's speech regarding a woman's respect comes from the very fact that after loosing Gayatri , he actually understood the worth of a woman in a man's life and how a man is nothing once he looses that guidance of a woman in his life ... At the same time SP can see that despite not hving any man's presense in her life , Radha still manages to not only lead her life with dignity in all these 30 yrs but also bring up Akash on her own without asking for any help 👏👏.. So SP somewhere realises that its a man who is more weak and always needs a woman as a companion in his life and not vice versa because Radha can stay alone all her life like she stayed for 30 long years without demanding anything but mayb SP as a man does not hv that enough strength to stay all alone without any support of a lifepartner 😊

SP today declares to all about marrying Radha not because he needs a companion right now but because he wants to rectify his 30 yr old mistake when he was not around to protect Radha despite playing with her life  but today when once again her life is being made a mess because of him ,  SP makes sure he is there to protect her which like he said in a way is his "Prayashchit" 👏👏👏

Also loved the matured pool side conversation between Radha and SP where SP actually made a bold confession that 30 yrs back he did have a soft corner for her but he was too scared to break the norms set by the society 😊...I always wondered whether SP really had feelings for Radha or just used her for his physical pleasure but today I got the reply from SP's mouth itself ...

As per promo ,. I m not sure what is Radha's hidden intention here if she has any but I loved the way SP volunteered to leave but he does not want to see Radha leaving once again because he believes Radha deserves to live that 30 yrs of her life with her sons and bahus which she missed out because of his mistake 😊...SP knows that he enjoyed it all whether its family love or society respect  but Radha got none and so its time SP lives Radha's life while Radha can enjoy the love and pleasure of hving a family too 👍🏼

More than SP-Radha PV happening   , I m glad that SP today not only confessed his mistakes but also decides to do prayashchit which is what I always wanted to see from the time this whole truth about SP came out and so I m glad we got an episode today completely focussing on SP's realisation where Chetan ji too is brilliant 👏👏👏

SP said his share of sorry to Radha .. Now its Radha's turn to say her share of sorries to Akash ... Can she ?? 🤔... But again if Radha and Akash r already partners in crime which is what the new promo indirectly indicates , then u never know ... The way Akash instigates Yash today and sort of kills the possibility of a divide and rule between Yash and  family , I get a feeling AKash and Radha might b together in this mission and Akash might actually want this PV to happen , reason why he instigates Yash by making that comment about SP-Radha in front of all so that  rest of the family too r left with no choice but to agree for this PV in the end 😊
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Who says DC is not a fun place anymore????? 😳

Nice title Jyo! 😆

Todays episode was good. The cops coming and rounding up those bhawani matas was totally paisa vasool for me!

I liked the whole SP and Rads convo...

Don't know but whenever anyone speaks about Babuji ka dukh in front of Boa I get a feeling of discomfort.

binduu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It seems both SP and radha both returned to SM i f we see thi spoiler pic we have SP also 
Katy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What I can't understand is that how can one crib about a show without even watching the episode. People need to understand that we cannot have Aarya in every frame every day of the week. Right now with Gurmeet being busy with SVS rehearsals, we can see a lot of cheat shoots being done by him. In every serial the leads are not shown all the time.We have to be patient and allow for different tracks to run their course. This cribbing is really getting repetitive and irritating.