9/4 Dragon Club:Oh Womaniyaa .. - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sia221

SP Radha PV track frankly is a good thought.. 
CVs are raising some sensitive questions here..!! πŸ˜•

Now the track may not be fully perfect in execution.. but at least its thought provoking...!! That credit should be given to the team...!! πŸ˜Š

Actually in no shows tracks are perfect everywhere criticisms abound even earlier tracks in Pv we always had issues whether it was Aarti love realisation or Yash anger track but then views about the episodes were given well now everything seems to be seen related from TRPs pt of view than from enjoying what they show the actors acting and other stuff. The day in and out cribbing put me off from coming in here too regulalrly.
So finally today Pankaj got more dialogue and action than Ram Dulare and Prateek got some moments too!!

Pankaj was so upset with RD at upstaging him that he was going to give him a thrashing today 😲  Luckily Aarti stopped Pankaj in time!!

Highlights of today's episode:

-Pankaj confirmed our views about him.

-Akaash just proved he is all talk and no action.  He ran away when Yash slapped him which to me suggests that he shows off his dishum dishum power only to kids, women, and senior citizens.

- Bua is like a pankha (hand fan) kabhi iss side toh kabhi uss side (sometimes on this side and sometimes on the other).

- SP finally told us what has been going thro his mind and wants to do prayaschit for his past sin towards Radha. 

In my book SP is still not off the hook - as he still owes Akaash and apology and needs to take the parental reins in taming him.

- SP finally publicly proclaimed his views and showed me he is the SP with personal integrity and principles

- Pari ka double standards is bothering me - some day her gunk is going to hit the fan!

- Prateek is one lost soul.  He is one person who totally feeds off Yash for mental equilibrium.  Now that he is withdrawing from Yash he is finding it impossible to be himself.

- Ishita's plan is in tatters and she is shattered that her goon has not called back and updated her re: the success or status of Radha's humiliation.

- I have no clue what happened to Palak and Ansh.  I suspect they applied vanishing cream today in order to vanish from the sets.

Edit:  I left out that today's epi was when AarYa  April Fooled everyone.  They blamed all SM members (including Ak-Ish) for hurting and humiliating SP-Radha.  They also joined hands with Vedhika to trick everyone into believing that she was bitten by a snake!! 
Edited by anonee - 11 years ago
Today when SP apologised to Radha, one thing I found was he wants to marry Radha but he then took the decision to leave Bhopal was because Radha told she will leave Bhopal to stop the PV. Also SP when saved Radha from the humiliation, he told in front of all that he likes to be with Radha and needs her beside him always.

Radha is the one who is not actually ready for the PV but SP is. It looks like Radha is afraid that all will say that she is trying to take G3's place after the humiliation occurred with in SM and that is why she don't want PV. Otherwise she had that happiness in her face when for the first time SP stood for her in front of the society.

It was ver nice to see SP saying that he broke completely after G3 died and he really needs  a partner in his life. May be for the first time he understood and appreciated G3 wholeheartedly.
U have to give it to Pankaj... he is one terribly hurt soul...!! 

His daughter was in agony.. and he is scolding the Gardener.. taking out his Badhas on him.. for supporting the PV...πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

@Alamelu: Thank you Sweetie πŸ˜ƒ

@Meena: Great post πŸ‘ πŸ˜†...hmm that was the gardener and his name is Malik πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sia221

U have to give it to Pankaj... he is one terribly hurt soul...!! 

His daughter was in agony.. and he is scolding the Gardener.. taking out his Badhas on him.. for supporting the PV...πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

Yes i was like what the... your daughter is bitten by snake u can only think of pv at this point... it was kind of funny...πŸ˜†
Today's show was very good.  Star of the show was definitely Chetan⭐️

A quick take
-- excellent dialogue delivery by chetan (good show writers)
-- glad he finally apologized to radha fully and interesting his way of doing repentance by letting radha head the family and take care of them
-- it was interesting that yash was asking his family to not insult his dad and make him feel humiliated (did he forget that he was also a cause for his dad's humiliation even tho the intent was good)
-- but then thinking about it i realized what yash meant was talking bad about his dad like akash/ishita/bua said that SP ran off with radha, i think that is what he was protesting against
-- was also surprised that akash did not retaliate against yash when he got slapped
-- snake scene interesting, once again shows how selfish people are. I hope arya realize once again that not everyone is like them with an open mind and open heart.  
-- was also surprised that radha did not protest too much about going away, even tho i know sp can be persuasive...(hope radha's intent is not wrong)

@anonee great take with your hints of humor added touches -- loved it
Calm down every one in one way we all came to know that PV is channels decision so CV's are in do or die situation...even though they have made other plots before gayatris unexpected exit due to her exit i think there are lot of changes in the plot and on top of it the PV...
Even though it is social message oriented all are in a peep that after all in one month leap they are trying to show PV but what CV's will do...we should be very happy that eventhough there is pressure from channel about this PV  they are executing this track properly by bringing out all emotions one by one if we see today episode SP has shown his repentence to Radha  by all means...

So 2 days back even i thought that CV's should end this track and move on to next one since it is boring to see aaryas plan getting flopped by Ishitha ...and by promo we can see that on friday mostly this PV track will end so we are in for another new track and also next week the 300th episode of PV is going to be aired so obviously i guess we are in for new twists and turns and also i hope there will be aarya centric track bcoz CV's are also waiting to end this PV track in a very graceful manner with the message and once it is completed they will go on with main plot and also hope we will have aarya anniversary...

So Please have some patience viewers...
@Asha: Fab post Sweetie! πŸ‘ πŸ‘...ITA Radha is afraid of taking that leap of faith which is understandable cause she has never lived nor dreamt of living with anyone besides her son now for the first time she is asked to become someone's wife and all the responsibilities that come with that title...she is just scared that she won't be able to live up to her kids' image of her.

Yup SP was ready for the PV but when Radha said that she would leave he decided to leave instead.