Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I was wondering the same ...after reading the article...

Let's see , till we get a confirmation about it lol
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no he will not look good with aditi :( 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Let me just throw this out.

If it's for Dastaan, and he says it's a main lead, it would not go over well.

See how the show is set up.  Right now, the three main characters are Meera, Nandini and Balraj. They are the ones who are called the main chracters and the ones in the various montages.  No new male interest is going to suddenly become 'maln lead' without losing the plot and the essence of the storyline.  At least not for some time.

This whole male lead, female lead thing is pretty tiring.  As in, there has to be Male lead and female lead as romantic pair or what not. 

This is a different show, and in now way should any possible romantic interest suddenly enter as some "male lead" or "main lead."

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
First I thought of BRKD then read about one of the male lead wants to opt out of QH so it could be QH !!!!!
nitya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

no he will not look good with aditi :(

i disagree...
nitya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

First I thought of BRKD then read about one of the male lead wants to opt out of QH so it could be QH !!!!!

oh... thanks for the info...
nitya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Let me just throw this out.

If it's for Dastaan, and he says it's a main lead, it would not go over well.

See how the show is set up. Right now, the three main characters are Meera, Nandini and Balraj. They are the ones who are called the main chracters and the ones in the various montages. No new male interest is going to suddenly become 'maln lead' without losing the plot and the essence of the storyline. At least not for some time.

This whole male lead, female lead thing is pretty tiring. As in, there has to be Male lead and female lead as romantic pair or what not.

This is a different show, and in now way should any possible romantic interest suddenly enter as some "male lead" or "main lead."

er... you are mistaken... this story has a main male protogonist who is a doctor... angad will fit the role perfectly... if he is in...
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No offence but Angad wont look good with Aditi or Sanjeeda. They should think of somebody else. He is sweet looking baby faced need someone tall, broody and intense.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitya89

er... you are mistaken... this story has a main male protogonist who is a doctor... angad will fit the role perfectly... if he is in...

The Bengali story did.  And he turned out to be in love with Meera's character, so Nandini's character lost out on that doctor too.😆😆  
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago