Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Munna & Beera working together to take revenge? :O (Page 7)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
A fact to factor in -- Beera's sis likes "Munna" and Beera disapproves of this liking of hers.  If Beera and Munna are friends then Y would he not trust his sis with his friend??  This makes me think Munna n Beera are rivals not friends. 

===
On the flipside, Munna's got an inside source somewhere which could as many have pointed out be Beera.  

==
Yet again, Beera's internal self dialogue suggests he genuinely cares for Navika and wants to help her an Mohan (1) connect and (2) find Addu.  If not then Y draw the tatoo?  Uniting Navi & Spiderman is enough to inspire trust.  No extra miles needed.

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 09 April 2013 at 8:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Goodbyeasmi279OnlyHope_SilentSoul_

Goodbye IF-Dazzler
Goodbye
Goodbye

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iceman7

After watchin today's epi, I too suspect Beera spl after Charger scene with Navika.."Itni raat ko charger"  & when Ragini points ki itni raat ko kahan gaya hai. Beera is actually more scary than Munna
So true!!

Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

I'm still hoping against hope, you see! Well, I loved his bonding with his Sirjee since the first day of their meeting! I find him and Navika cute together! Don't make me hate him, CVs! Even if he's negative, bring a change in his heart somehow Ouch 
I agree Bidzie..he is a very endearing character as of now..let's just hope he stays the sameWink

Originally posted by Mages

there is no love w/o pain n now its testing times of NavRa...why don't we analyse this way...muunna has already planned to kill navi n beera got to know it from his source...he gets to know navi life is in danger...thatc why he rush n jump off the window...since he have done psycho stuff n he is grandson of goon daddaji...we all assume he is negative n just ignore his positive side...lets just focus on his positive side as currently his character is unpredictable
Nice way to look at it but I dunno why I feel that Beera is the one who wants to put Navika's life in danger but unfortunately Spider-Man always succeeds at saving her..he is so inquisitive about every single thing related to the Bhatnagars which makes me doubt him even more or mybe I'm just over thinking it and maybe he is genuinely a nice guyLOL

Originally posted by devilsadvocate

OMG Archu...Had this same exact conspiracy theory going on in my Head Shocked But I am prolly wrong with the story always...so dunno how true my instincts are Disapprove great write up though!!Big smile 
Thank you so much Meera! Even I am not so sure now after reading everyone's comments LOL..just a random thought and great to know that you had the same theory going on in your head too! Hehe! 

Originally posted by abby_girl30

Beera cannot be the real Addu...cz why would they show a romantic track b/w brother & sister.

Munna is surely Addu...whom quite possibly is trying to destroy the Bhatnagar family with the aid of Beera. Now the thing is Beera might be negative and is helping Munna so tht he can also take revenge on Navika who broke his trust initially or maybe Beera is pretending to be with Munna...so he know about their plans and hence can save Navika & family.

Possibilities are many but I really don't want them to ruin Beera-Navika pairing...as they are leggit adorable together Embarrassed
Hehe, yes,I know Beera is not Addu..I said Beera may actually be the real Munna and Munna is Addu..but Beera doesn't have a tattoo so I'm confused now..lol...and I totally agree..I don't want him to turn negative either but it will be an interesting twist I guess LOL

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

A fact to factor in -- Beera's sis likes "Munna" and Beera disapproves of this liking of hers.  If Beera and Munna are friends then Y would he not trust his sis with his friend??  This makes me think Munna n Beera are rivals not friends. 

===
On the flipside, Munna's got an inside source somewhere which could as many have pointed out be Beera.  

==
Yet again, Beera's internal self dialogue suggests he genuinely cares for Navika and wants to help her an Mohan (1) connect and (2) find Addu.  If not then Y draw the tatoo?  Uniting Navi & Spiderman is enough to inspire trust.  No extra miles needed.
Very nice points Anjana..you covered all the possibilities and I agree with all of those points..there are many possibilities so I am just totally confused now LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abby_girl30AnjanaYYZ

veena456 IF-Dazzler
veena456
veena456

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
may be..i too have the same thought..but hope the best..just wait and watch which twists are coming on..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Goodbye

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Well the fact he grandfather's the VILLAIN will surely play into all this of course.  And the dude definitely has cards up his sleeve.  Only time will tell if those cards are positive or negative.  For now let's just enjoy his fab hair & humour

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayGoodbyeMoner_Radio

-M4M- Newbie
-M4M-
-M4M-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

100% agree with u yaar mujhe to pehele se hi pata tha

its like Isaqjade

Goodbye

Sidharth.apri Newbie
Sidharth.apri
Sidharth.apri

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I don't think so, munna may be addu, but beera isn't addu's friend. If u remember the flashback scene munna says addu was my best friend. Just watch that scene again and decide, beera knows all the kids at the jhansi orphan. He knows both addu and munna but unable to recall addu's face. 

Goodbye

meghan27 IF-Rockerz
meghan27
meghan27

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
I am very much confused in Beera acting

Goodbye

mohd786 Senior Member
mohd786
mohd786