Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Munna & Beera working together to take revenge? :O (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

javeriya

Groupbie

javeriya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
totally agreeCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Goodbye

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Munna & Beera working together to take revenge? :O (Page 6)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sta1gal

sta1gal

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I really really hope beera is not negative..ive started likink his
Character
There cud b anothr twist in his character but no negativity

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Goodbyepreetipc

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
I'm still hoping against hope, you see! Well, I loved his bonding with his Sirjee since the first day of their meeting! I find him and Navika cute together! Don't make me hate him, CVs! Even if he's negative, bring a change in his heart somehow Ouch

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 09 April 2013 at 3:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Goodbyeasmi279preetipcMoner_Radio-Ursh-

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
i don't think beera is negative...the way he looks at navi with full of love n passion convince me that he loves her way too much...i am sure he is upto something which is a mystery n he is not going to reveal it either as he has his oen reason...n this will lead navi to mu beera along with vyas family which will lead him out of the house...aarti will have a hand in it since she wants beera's room n a glimpse have been seen

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Goodbyeasmi279preetipcMoner_Radioabby_girl30

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
there is no love w/o pain n now its testing times of NavRa...why don't we analyse this way...muunna has already planned to kill navi n beera got to know it from his source...he gets to know navi life is in danger...thatc why he rush n jump off the window...since he have done psycho stuff n he is grandson of goon daddaji...we all assume he is negative n just ignore his positive side...lets just focus on his positive side as currently his character is unpredictable

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodbyeSah1preetipc

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Beera cannot be the real Addu...cz why would they show a romantic track b/w brother & sister.

Munna is surely Addu...whom quite possibly is trying to destroy the Bhatnagar family with the aid of Beera. Now the thing is Beera might be negative and is helping Munna so tht he can also take revenge on Navika who broke his trust initially or maybe Beera is pretending to be with Munna...so he know about their plans and hence can save Navika & family.

Possibilities are many but I really don't want them to ruin Beera-Navika pairing...as they are leggit adorable together Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Goodbyepreetipc

devilsadvocate

IF-Dazzler

devilsadvocate

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
OMG Archu...Had this same exact conspiracy theory going on in my Head Shocked But I am prolly wrong with the story always...so dunno how true my instincts are Disapprove great write up though!!Big smile

Edited by devilsadvocate - 09 April 2013 at 6:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Goodbye

TaranaGeet

TaranaGeet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Geet fans a humble request---

Please please vote for Geet Season 2...

http://www.tellychakkar.com/poll/which-show-deserves-get-season-2

Even if Geet season 2 does not happen, our voting will get attention and prove our undying love for Maaneet!

Clear your internet browser cookies, and you can vote multiple times.

C'mon buck up fellow fans... this is our chance to be heard.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top