Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Munna & Beera working together to take revenge? :O (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

Goodbye

IF-Dazzler

Goodbye

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meg94

Originally posted by archu_93

Originally posted by meg94

i don't think beera wud be negative though he wud be initially misunderstood since he is alwaz shown following mohan's footprints 

hmmm yea possible..but I guess this is all a part of his plan to gain the trust of the Bhatnagars and then hit them where it hurts the most..Maybe Munna is giving Beera instructions on how to gain his family's trust and all

but and why he served as a chord to patch up chavanni and spidey denShocked

Tabhi toh bisvas karenge yeh log LOL..now that Navika knows that Beera has helped her family so much, she will have full trust in him as she said in today's episode..she won't ever think that Beera will betray her..but Beera will do the same thing which Navika did..Navika gained beera's trust first and then betrayed him and now he is doing the same but very slowly Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZsrkfanaticism

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Munna & Beera working together to take revenge? :O (Page 5)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asmi279

IF-Dazzler

asmi279

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Tum logon ke discussion se to mera bhi Beera par se bisvas hat raha hai Disapprove

I guess accept karna chahiye na ki this is a possibility Confused

Edited by asmi279 - 09 April 2013 at 11:58am

aishrayGoodbye

adithyan

IF-Sizzlerz

adithyan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
its a scary thought...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Goodbye

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
^ Definately ho saktha hai.. Its a obvious twist that CVs.. will show later on.. Sudhir Sharma will Copy this most common plot n here we twist .. Cool Twist TongueROFL

Goodbye

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
archuuu : 

i'll kill you for scaring me like thisAngry, although your last lines do make some sense Ouch..but still i want to believe that beera is the " bibhisan " here and nothing more !

Goodbye

monusumi

IF-Dazzler

monusumi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
arre mai mm ke scenes mein itna kho gai ki ye sab sochne ka waqt hi nai mila,
I dont think beera is munna coz in fb scene munna also had tattoo but beera doesnt,actually munna kisse bat kar raha tha?n beera charger le gaya,khidki se kud ke kaha gaya?
I guess munna will be the one who support mohan,a new entry may be :p

Goodbye

Goodbye

IF-Dazzler

Goodbye

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmi279

Tum logon ke discussion se to mera bhi Beera par se bisvas hat raha hai Disapprove

I guess accept karna chahiye na ki this is a possibility Confused
LOL Hehe just consider these options so that baad mein jhatka na lage Wink

Originally posted by -Swetha-

^ Definately ho saktha hai.. Its a obvious twist that CVs.. will show later on.. Sudhir Sharma will Copy this most common plot n here we twist .. Cool Twist TongueROFL
ROFLDancingWink

Originally posted by polly_03

archuuu : 

i'll kill you for scaring me like thisAngry, although your last lines do make some sense Ouch..but still i want to believe that beera is the " bibhisan " here and nothing more !
Bwahahaha, didn't mean to scare you dear..LOL Hehe, I too hope he is a bibhisan and nothing moreWink

Originally posted by monusumi

arre mai mm ke scenes mein itna kho gai ki ye sab sochne ka waqt hi nai mila,
I dont think beera is munna coz in fb scene munna also had tattoo but beera doesnt,actually munna kisse bat kar raha tha?n beera charger le gaya,khidki se kud ke kaha gaya?
I guess munna will be the one who support mohan,a new entry may be :p
Hehe..and yea, you're right..Beera doesn't have the tattoo but new entry again? Confused 

-Swetha-Moner_Radio

iceman7

iceman7

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archu_93

100 % sure after today's episode that Beera and Munna actually know each other very well and are planning a revenge against the Bhatnagars together and at the end when Munna aka Addu realizes what all the bhatnagars have sacrificed for him, he will save the bhatnagars from Beera..this is for sure..the Munna-Beera hatred is all being staged to confuse everyone! They were talking to each other on the phone which was so obvious!

And it is also possible that Munna is addu and Beera is actually the real Munna who is acting like Beera to know about the Bhatnagars to know about their strengths and weaknesses! Beera is the one giving all the info to Munna but I guess he is not able to give the full info..that's why Munna is have so many misunderstandings..

Beera, the guy who burnt his own bike for betraying him, why would he forgive the girl who betrayed him so easily? and I feel there was an intention behind him entering the Vyas house..maybe it was Munna's plan and even that fight between Beera and the Daddaji gang before Mohan gave Beera a job was also fake just to make Mohan believe that Beera is a good person and so that Beera could keep a close watch on the Bhatnagars.

After watchin today's epi, I too suspect Beera spl after Charger scene with Navika.."Itni raat ko charger"  & when Ragini points ki itni raat ko kahan gaya hai. Beera is actually more scary than Munna

Goodbye

Post Reply New Post

Go to top