Munna & Beera working together to take revenge? :O - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ˜” mujhe bhi yehi laga tha aaj...aisa nahi hona chaiye... 😭
Originally posted by meg94

i don't think beera wud be negative though he wud be initially misunderstood since he is alwaz shown following mohan's footprints 

hmmm yea possible..but I guess this is all a part of his plan to gain the trust of the Bhatnagars and then hit them where it hurts the most..Maybe Munna is giving Beera instructions on how to gain his family's trust and all

i don't think beera wud be negative though he wud be initially misunderstood since he is alwaz shown following mohan's footprints 

But he has been getting almost instant approvals from everybody including renuπŸ˜†. Mohan par toh in logon ne proof dekhke vishwas kiya phir bhi kayi baar vishwas tut jaatha hai very easily.

Agreed πŸ‘πŸΌ
Could be...When Bhatnagars' become positive and munna also realises and changes side...Beera can win Daddaji trust more than before...today's episode gives a strong feeling that Beera can be neg...
Originally posted by knraji

Could be...When Bhatnagars' become positive and munna also realises and changes side...Beera can win Daddaji trust more than before...today's episode gives a strong feeling that Beera can be neg...

exactly yaar! it is gonna be a major twist if it happens
I don't want Beera to be negative but I guess this is only the logical way of consistency in his character.
Even I don't want beera to be negative but after seeing today's episode, phone call to ragini on holi n his actions, badle Wala dialogue to nanhi during kiss comedy scene I feel that beera might be negative mostly
Yaar Beera mujhe gadbad dikhne laga hai ab tho. My assumptions are coming true. i guess
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

I don't want Beera to be negative but I guess this is only the logical way of consistency in his character.
So true! 

Originally posted by Sah1

Even I don't want beera to be negative but after seeing today's episode, phone call to ragini on holi n his actions, badle Wala dialogue to nanhi during kiss comedy scene I feel that beera might be negative mostly
Totally agree Sah!

Originally posted by naina2010

Yaar Beera mujhe gadbad dikhne laga hai ab tho. My assumptions are coming true. i guess
Same here, I had a doubt on Beera from the very 1st day..he seems very harmless and all but I have a feeling that he is even more dangerous than Munna..He is following that rule 'keep your friends close, but your enemies closer' πŸ˜†