Munna & Beera working together to take revenge? :O - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by parusmiley

YA I AGREE WITH U I AM SAME TAUGHT...I AM SURE BEERA IS NEGATIVE.,.. BECAUSE HE IS DADDAJI OWN GRAND SON HE IS PLANNING A BIG REVENGE FROM NAVIKA AND WHOLE FAMILY

totally agreed!!

Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

In that case,Beera hasn't shared the full information with Munna!Whatever it will be very bad to see so-much negative BeeraπŸ˜•

Yup, it's gonna be bad if this twist gets revealed..but I had a doubt on Beera from the very 1st day..the guy who burnt his own bike because it wasn't loyal to him, how can he forgive the girl who betrayed him?

Originally posted by ...Rima...

if Beera is taking revenge on Navika den dis will be the twist to seperate dem otherwise the way everyone started liking beera NavRa will get married in no time lool its they hve to bring a solid twist for their sepration

Marriage? hehe.. Maybe, Beera will marry her for revenge too..you never knowπŸ˜† and then later change or something..
Today's episode made me also think in a similar way! He even turned all goody goody types all of a sudden. If ur prediction comes true..it will be one of the bigger twists of NBT! πŸ˜›
At the same time..they might be just confusing us to think in this way..
Originally posted by skdrose

Today's episode made me also think in a similar way! He even turned all goody goody types all of a sudden. If ur prediction comes true..it will be one of the bigger twists of NBT! πŸ˜›
At the same time..they might be just confusing us to think in this way..

yup, you're right but I still can't forget the day he burnt his own bike for betraying him so I don't understand how he was able to forgive Navika so easily..kuch toh gadbad hai πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

I'm not very sure on this. But looks like it from today's episode. 

yup, Beera was acting strange today

Originally posted by shinybandi

No..I don't want beera to be negative..

hehe, maybe he won't..it was just a random prediction 😊
i hope CVs dnt show dis revenge twist man it will become like colors other show MB argg
if they want twist to seperate NavRa after navika gets to know about Dadaji behing addu's kidnapping she can blame beera for that and den seperate why revenge?
i don't think beera wud be negative though he wud be initially misunderstood since he is alwaz shown following mohan's footprints 
Arre par separate kyu karna hai dono ko? Already parents ke beech itne MUs hai..inke aur nahi chahiye..or mujhe abhi chart banana padega kis kis ke beech MUs hai uska 
Beera is defo negative. But I'm liking the suspense...
Originally posted by ...Rima...

i hope CVs dnt show dis revenge twist man it will become like colors other show MB argg
if they want twist to seperate NavRa after navika gets to know about Dadaji behing addu's kidnapping she can blame beera for that and den seperate why revenge?

yes, that is also possible but Beera is very unpredictable..he burns his bike for betraying him..why would he forgive Navika so easily? there must be some intention for entering the Vyas house, and maybe that whole fight between Beera and the daddaji gang was also faked to make Mohan give him a job at Awaaz India so that Beera could keep a close watch on the Bhatnagars...god knows but Beera is as mysterious as Munna
Originally posted by asmi279

Arre par separate kyu karna hai dono ko? Already parents ke beech itne MUs hai..inke aur nahi chahiye..or mujhe abhi chart banana padega kis kis ke beech MUs hai uska 

🀣🀣 even I was gonna make a chart on the MUs after reading all those posts..hahahaha..nice one Asmi!

Originally posted by Taj_B

Beera is defo negative. But I'm liking the suspense...

hehe, me tooπŸ˜ƒ

🀣