Frequent Posters

beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
aaj to inhone yahi indication diya ki beera munna mil hue h πŸ˜•
srkfanaticism thumbnail
Originally posted by: archu_93

hmmm yea possible..but I guess this is all a part of his plan to gain the trust of the Bhatnagars and then hit them where it hurts the most..Maybe Munna is giving Beera instructions on how to gain his family's trust and all

but and why he served as a chord to patch up chavanni and spidey den😲
Goodbye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meg94

but and why he served as a chord to patch up chavanni and spidey den😲

Tabhi toh bisvas karenge yeh log πŸ˜†..now that Navika knows that Beera has helped her family so much, she will have full trust in him as she said in today's episode..she won't ever think that Beera will betray her..but Beera will do the same thing which Navika did..Navika gained beera's trust first and then betrayed him and now he is doing the same but very slowly πŸ˜•
asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tum logon ke discussion se to mera bhi Beera par se bisvas hat raha hai πŸ˜’

I guess accept karna chahiye na ki this is a possibility πŸ˜•
Edited by asmi279 - 11 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Definately ho saktha hai.. Its a obvious twist that CVs.. will show later on.. Sudhir Sharma will Copy this most common plot n here we twist .. πŸ˜Ž Twist πŸ˜›πŸ€£
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
archuuu : 

i'll kill you for scaring me like this😑, although your last lines do make some sense ..but still i want to believe that beera is the " bibhisan " here and nothing more !
sumi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
arre mai mm ke scenes mein itna kho gai ki ye sab sochne ka waqt hi nai mila,
I dont think beera is munna coz in fb scene munna also had tattoo but beera doesnt,actually munna kisse bat kar raha tha?n beera charger le gaya,khidki se kud ke kaha gaya?
I guess munna will be the one who support mohan,a new entry may be :p
Goodbye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmi279

Tum logon ke discussion se to mera bhi Beera par se bisvas hat raha hai πŸ˜’

I guess accept karna chahiye na ki this is a possibility πŸ˜•

πŸ˜† Hehe just consider these options so that baad mein jhatka na lage πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Definately ho saktha hai.. Its a obvious twist that CVs.. will show later on.. Sudhir Sharma will Copy this most common plot n here we twist .. πŸ˜Ž Twist πŸ˜›πŸ€£

πŸ€£πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: polly_03

archuuu : 

i'll kill you for scaring me like this😑, although your last lines do make some sense ..but still i want to believe that beera is the " bibhisan " here and nothing more !

Bwahahaha, didn't mean to scare you dear..πŸ˜† Hehe, I too hope he is a bibhisan and nothing moreπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: monusumi

arre mai mm ke scenes mein itna kho gai ki ye sab sochne ka waqt hi nai mila,
I dont think beera is munna coz in fb scene munna also had tattoo but beera doesnt,actually munna kisse bat kar raha tha?n beera charger le gaya,khidki se kud ke kaha gaya?
I guess munna will be the one who support mohan,a new entry may be :p

Hehe..and yea, you're right..Beera doesn't have the tattoo but new entry again? πŸ˜• 
iceman7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: archu_93

100 % sure after today's episode that Beera and Munna actually know each other very well and are planning a revenge against the Bhatnagars together and at the end when Munna aka Addu realizes what all the bhatnagars have sacrificed for him, he will save the bhatnagars from Beera..this is for sure..the Munna-Beera hatred is all being staged to confuse everyone! They were talking to each other on the phone which was so obvious!

And it is also possible that Munna is addu and Beera is actually the real Munna who is acting like Beera to know about the Bhatnagars to know about their strengths and weaknesses! Beera is the one giving all the info to Munna but I guess he is not able to give the full info..that's why Munna is have so many misunderstandings..

Beera, the guy who burnt his own bike for betraying him, why would he forgive the girl who betrayed him so easily? and I feel there was an intention behind him entering the Vyas house..maybe it was Munna's plan and even that fight between Beera and the Daddaji gang before Mohan gave Beera a job was also fake just to make Mohan believe that Beera is a good person and so that Beera could keep a close watch on the Bhatnagars.

After watchin today's epi, I too suspect Beera spl after Charger scene with Navika.."Itni raat ko charger"  & when Ragini points ki itni raat ko kahan gaya hai. Beera is actually more scary than Munna
sta1gal thumbnail
I really really hope beera is not negative..ive started likink his
Character
There cud b anothr twist in his character but no negativity