Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

CCD - Chatting Chilling Discussion Thread #3 - Page 104

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Ananya i agree with Gari. People are actually asking that why is he behaving like a psycho?🤣🤣🤣

But please, no one is calling him an abuser. People outside this site understand the characters better. They are also saying that RK has gone mad in his love and wants Madhu back. People haven't even thought about abuse yet lol.

Btw Ananya people wanting RK to kill Madhu is an old news now. The latest is that people want Cvs to kill RK or change DD because they cannot tolerate crime on her.

for gods sake. This is a show. The actress doesn't work for free, she is being paid.😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
SULTAN ARYAN STOLE THE
SHOW...AMAZING SCN
MB forum rocks!🤣 🤣
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Guys even i was out with friends. But when i came back, i saw the discussions here lol. Then i read 2-3 posts and that is what they said. Currently i am via my cell, but you can check the previous pages to read the discussion of members. I was hell shocked.
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Guys even i was out with friends. But when i came back, i saw the discussions here lol. Then i read 2-3 posts and that is what they said. Currently i am via my cell, but you can check the previous pages to read the discussion of members. I was hell shocked.

its okay yaar...who'll spoil mood by reading all that crap...🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Befikre thumbnail
@Ashu- Yes 2 minutes scene of bhai and his kid overshadowed 17 minutes Rishbala scene. What power!

Madhubala forum rocks.
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: vivoash

for gods sake. This is a show. The actress doesn't work for free, she is being paid.😳

😆

They all want to snatch DD's rozi roti. 😲...what amazing fans 👏
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail

@Ashu- Yes 2 minutes scene of bhai and his kid overshadowed 17 minutes Rishbala scene. What power!

Madhubala forum rocks.

The kid irritates me. Whats with his continuous Madhu Jaap??🥱
Befikre thumbnail
@Gari- You were making a post? Link please. And yeah i would suggest you not to spoil your mood.
PurpleOcean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chakku n Every1- these fanatics r no feminists! their Nari mukti Morcha is limited to only n only DD n da chars played by her! They'll give hoots abt such things in real-life esp wen they dnt think twice b4 calling another real woman,Witch n sum1 else a p**n s**r!
n also they hate VD 4 reasons v knw! sum ppl even bashed RK/VD on twitter n act like saints here 🤢
do u guys knw wat happened in one of da trp post 2 days back?

@Gari and Ananya- Don't tell me you didn't witness the fanwar in forum today? Apparently people won't mind crime on Madhu if she is played by some other actress. But since DD is playing Madhu, people mind the violence and abuse of RK.

And i thought this forum was filled with feminists. But i was wrong. Noone cares about the CHARACTER Madhu. It is only about the actress playing the role. I felt like a joker today for taking this forum seriously.

@Nadi- Hi.

🤣 🤣 Nothing new Chakku 😛