Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Monday - Sultan doing pooja
Tuesday - RK went to chawl and see Sultan there
Wednesday - RK dances with Madhu
Thursday - RK colors Madhu and leaves chawl
Friday - gangwar in chawl and RK mad
Saurday - RK went back to chawl and Rishbala fight

^^ i think this was it but dunno if i missed any? πŸ˜•...that Sultan's studio drama was last week or before that? πŸ˜•

Nishi, the most important thing on Thursday was that after RK filled Madhu's maang with red powder😳, she ran to colour the other guy's face.
Didn't bother to watch the ep at a stretch from the point she started running in that direction.

And on Saturday's ep, the interspersing of the other guy's scenes was *really* excessive.
The ep even had his long scene with Padmini before the Rishbala scene, and then the rest of the ep dotted with his scenes.

The Rishbala scenes were good 😳, but not enough to endure the understanding-the-other-guy theme which seemed to be running alongside.πŸ˜•

Edited by leelaa9 - 11 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Nishi you're wrong. Rishbala's dance was on tuesday and on wednesday their holi came along with IPL commencement.

No, Chakku. The Wednesday 3rd April ep was the 'Rang Deni' dance.
leelaa9 thumbnail

Cardio's post. Please comment. - Moving on!!??

Originally posted by: leelaa9

Nishi, the most important thing on Thursday was that after RK filled Madhu's maang with red powder😳, she ran to colour the other guy's face.
Didn't bother to watch the ep at a stretch from the point she started running in that direction.

And on Saturday's ep, the interspersing of the other guy's scenes was *really* excessive.
The ep even had his long scene with Padmini before the Rishbala scene, and then the rest of the ep dotted with his scenes.

The Rishbala scenes were good 😳, but maybe not enough to endure the understanding-the-other-guy theme which seemed to be running alongside.πŸ˜•

lol i didnt notice RK filling Madhu's maang Confused...i thought he is coloring her head πŸ˜†
and yes Saturday epi was Sultan's dukh bhari dastaan to Padmini in the starting and he leaves chawl Ouch πŸ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
So the hot dance which was highly promoted in the precap got highest TRPs? I wish they had promoted RK filling Madhu's maang too. They just showed RK picking up Madhu in the precap. But i've seen Rishbala dances always get high TRPs.
Befikre thumbnail
I am sure had there been no Rishbala in the last week's episode the TRPs would have fallen to 2.5 something like BV. Look at monday's TRPs. Full of bhai. And the irony is that monday's TRPs are usually the highest always.
leelaa9 thumbnail

So the hot dance which was highly promoted in the precap got highest TRPs? I wish they had promoted RK filling Madhu's maang too. They just showed RK picking up Madhu in the precap. But i've seen Rishbala dances always get high TRPs.

Promoting RK filling Madhu's maang with the red powder probably wouldn't have made a difference.
Even I watched the 4th April episode just fine from the start - dance onwards.😳
Only switched off the ep when Madhu started running in the other guy's direction with a handful of powder. Was pretty clear what was going to be shown, and had no interest in seeing it.
So with the exception of the first few minutes, the rest of the ep didn't beckon except afterward for select scenes.
Edited by leelaa9 - 11 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
And i don't get why they thhoosoed Padhaji and Bittooji's boring scene in between Rishbala? They should have dedicated the starting to Rishbala.
@Chakku - RK's 2nd question to Madhu - "Madhu r u Bella part 2?" 😲🀣
direct question God he is so evil 🀣🀣...he asked ur question 🀣
leelaa9 thumbnail

And i don't get why they thhoosoed Padhaji and Bittooji's boring scene in between Rishbala? They should have dedicated the starting to Rishbala.

That scene was actually good, Chakku. Both characters - Radha and Bittuji - are liked by the TRP audience, and it ensured that the audience would watch a few minutes longer.
The end of the Rishbala scene also ended the part of the ep that was sure of a mass audience.