CCD - Chatting Chilling Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43

Posted: 11 years ago
ooo god...after watching the 1st part of epi...n his madness...now i feel sorry for him...rather than Madhu...😲...am i OK ?πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Today again Naari Morcha against RK's emotional ABUSE🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
@rasmi 15 mins really? Even after digitization?
I dont know why but in last scene of RK his behaviour was little weird like something is cooking in his mind againπŸ˜•? 
Edited by mona1986 - 11 years ago
@chakku That scene was so Powerful. Omg just imagine VD ne kitni mehnat li hogi. The way he was shouting. These kind of scenes require so much enery.
i was a bit shocked seeing his knife-drama πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

ufff...hes become totally insane...πŸ˜†...n there is no way he can think rationally like this or even sit down & contemplate his "wrong" doings...😲...there's loads of paagalpan stored for us still...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

uff ye dble posts >.<Edited by vivoash - 11 years ago
Originally posted by mona1986

I dont know why but in last scene of RK his behaviour was little weird like something is cooking in his mind againπŸ˜•? 

ooo god...😲😲...NAHIII...ab kya cook karega ye MasterChef ?πŸ˜†...sab khichdi toh already bani hui hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by -CoolChick-

i was a bit shocked seeing his knife-drama πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

ufff...hes become totally insane...πŸ˜†...n there is no way he can think rationally like this or even sit down & contemplate his "wrong" doings...😲...there's loads of paagalpan stored for us still...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But I was glad that at least there was a context to it... the knife drama was triggered by Madhu saying "mujhe kaat ke rakh diya hai tumne" It wasn't random, out of the blue action.
Originally posted by JasperJazz

But I was glad that at least there was a context to it... the knife drama was triggered by Madhu saying "mujhe kaat ke rakh diya hai tumne" It wasn't random, out of the blue action.
Agree. Glad it had a back story😳

Guys, RK looks more like a villain to meπŸ˜•πŸ˜†