Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

CCD - Chatting Chilling Discussion Thread #3 - Page 5

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
this ST never response my twwets  I want to ask him when will this sultu torture ends im pisssed off now where is the story heading??/ is this the reason to reunite rishbala??playing with fans emotions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

ohh mayb it was SBB then, i m confused after watching so many videos πŸ˜†...but me too saw somewhere she said that...and VD on the contrary kept praising his character πŸ˜†...he just loves playing RK πŸ˜†

why wont he love to play RK  its a larger than life charac it has all so many layers so awesome dialogues one of the epic charac😳 

n  she called rk psycho accordin to the situation but grrr πŸ˜•
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ritzi12

@nishi oh i havent seen IF bideo bt in sbb too she said psycho so if dd aint happy shes free to leave πŸ˜•

Ohh gawwdd dnt even say anything abt DD here.. ppl will do ur jeena mushkil.. 🀣🀣
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@nishi oh i havent seen IF bideo bt in sbb too she said psycho so if dd aint happy shes free to leave πŸ˜•

It was just a casual comment by her.😳 she calls VD pagal(coz he is childish and fun loving), it is nt like VDians go and jump on her. It was just a casual cmnt and ppl started using their tiny brains.πŸ₯±
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wohoo.. Madhu gave a nice kick on Bhai's @$$.. 🀣🀣🀣
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -CuteChic-

Wohoo.. Madhu gave a nice kick on Bhai's @$$.. 🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣
Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@nishi  oh i havent seen IF bideo bt in sbb too she said psycho so if dd aint happy shes free to leave πŸ˜•

It was just a normal statement why all are taking this too seriously eik comment pai itna charcha oh godπŸ˜† 
she was just tired of back to back shooting why we have to judge every action of actorπŸ˜•
Edited by mona1986 - 11 years ago
JasperJazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello peeps... wassup?

Spoilers galore these days... new one today saying Sultan will confront RK thinking he has taken Madhu forcefully and she needs to be saved...πŸ˜•

I also came across this post

Post title was misleading but content is interesting. 

Keeping all my grudges with CVs apart, I will have to give them credit for creating a show that never fails to generate near-manic reactions from viewers... MBEIEJ is like RK - Love it, hate it but you can't ignore it...πŸ˜‰
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Holaaa...😎

hmmm...read the new TC article...guess time has come...RK starts using *beep...beep* words...πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Bhai understands which LANGUAGE ? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Just yest...RK made it all clear...apni ALVIDA ki izzzat rakhna...😑...n now again...instead of minding his own business...hes gona poke his nose in RK's business...😲😲...kitna VELLA bhai hai...🀣🀣😑...Bhai-giri chod kar...ghar-ghar khel raha hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on new CCDπŸ₯³