26-12

India-Forums

26-12
26-12

Seriously Mr.Jadda?Oops I mean Anand Swami?

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Seriously i cudnt bliv my ears when i heard dis from mr.anand swami who is still jadda 4 me.
Can u answer my few questions?

1.U told Randeep dat how cud he shoot u just to join Musa's gang?Isnt it?Did u remember what u were doing to join as a undercover agent in Mallik's gang?

2.U blasted Rashmi for being responsible 4 pune blast.Seriously then what abt u,who did d train blast where Rashmi lost her father n brother?How many innocent lives u've taken on d name of mission,do u remember dat?

I'm nt in a mood to discuss abt today's epi.Seriously instead of randeep getting promoted they made a person like Jadda as his boss.And now this killer undercover agent is giving lectures to those ppl who lost their dearones n who took bullets for d nation.Cant take dis.Didnt expect this in my fav show.

Sorry guys.I've written it wid a heavy heart.I dont like d way its moving now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80sweet_beboDEE2803MaddyO

DEE2803 Goldie
DEE2803
DEE2803

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
i still havent seen todays episode yet ,seems like a bad one n pune blast already happened ,that was quick ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivaanya

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEE2803

i still havent seen todays episode yet ,seems like a bad one n pune blast already happened ,that was quick ..
It was d worst one i can say.

MaddyO

MaddyO IF-Sizzlerz
MaddyO
MaddyO

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Randeepfan

Seriously i cudnt bliv my ears when i heard dis from mr.anand swami who is still jadda 4 me.

1.U told Randeep dat how cud he shoot u just to join Musa's gang?Isnt it?Did u remember what u were doing to join as a undercover agent in Mallik's gang?

2.U blasted Rashmi for being responsible 4 pune blast.Seriously then what abt u,who did d train blast where Rashmi lost her father n brother?How many innocent lives u've taken on d name of mission,do u remember dat?

I'm nt in a mood to discuss abt today's epi.Seriously instead of randeep getting promoted they made a person like Jadda as his boss.And now this killer undercover agent is giving lectures to those ppl who lost their dearones n who took bullets for d nation.Cant take dis.Didnt expect this in my fav show.

I agree 100% with your post.  Especially the highlighted part.   I agree worst episode I have seen in 2612-13.  Do they want to drive away the viewers.   The writers seem hell bent on destroying Rashdeep.

Shivaanya

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaddyO

Originally posted by Randeepfan

I agree 100% with your post.  Especially the highlighted part.   I agree worst episode I have seen in 2612-13.  Do they want to drive away the viewers.   The writers seem hell bent on destroying Rashdeep.

I feel like crying today.It ruined the magic n essence of d show.CVs pls give back our original Randeep n Rashmi.Let u guys get as many chars as u want but pls dont destroy the basic traits of d leads.

MaddyO

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top