India-Forums

my views

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
hey guyss,veryy excted about varna ofcrse,btt in dis topic i wanna talk abt dat mystery guy and rohaan's strnge behaviour!! so its my views or my instincts which r saying dat rohan is nt the mystery guy,i mean ya rohan is following sanju bt i thhink jst to keep a check on her activities or find out abt the mystery guy,mayb varun has tld varun to keep an eye for sanju or dat actual mystery guy!! i think rohan is not the one who keps sanju's phtogrphs and misbehaved wit sanju in holi... i think its sahil only,rgv is also a suspect bt nt rohan!!!!!! wat r ur views??? share nethng u want and think!!!!!!!!SmileSmileSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha.sidHudaakFarahNooriTriShakti

Hudaak Senior Member
Hudaak
Hudaak

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Evn I feel da same thing!! By da way wot was da message dat Sanju got at last on her cell fone, it was nt clear!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FarahNooripia.raha

Arjun_M Senior Member
Arjun_M
Arjun_M

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
@Hudaak- something like "Tumhare liye marna bhi zaroori hai"- not clear on the download link, at least. Maybe on the Channel V site, once uploaded.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HudaakFarahNooripia.raha

TriShakti IF-Dazzler
TriShakti
TriShakti

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Me too feel the same.rohan is not the mystery man.he is working for someone else by following sanju.
...i think the secret admire of sanju may be rgv or sahil

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pia.raha

Hudaak Senior Member
Hudaak
Hudaak

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_M

@Hudaak- something like "Tumhare liye marna bhi zaroori hai"- not clear on the download link, at least. Maybe on the Channel V site, once uploaded.

Thnkz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pia.raha

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
ye kya 109 views aur sirf 4 repliessOuchOuchOuch newways,i am a very happy person so thaaank uu every1 who have commented and also to those who have viewed dis postSmileSmileSmile
pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hudaak

Evn I feel da same thing!! By da way wot was da message dat Sanju got at last on her cell fone, it was nt clear!!
i also couldnt get dat msg clearly!!
pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_M

thaanks yaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index