Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

She is not a "THING" for GOD'S SAKES (Page 4)

DD_Maaneet4ever Senior Member
DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alex642

awesome post.

Thanks dear

DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vid6

Leave about treating her like an object, but at times he treats her like... that is even more worse and people here calling kudos to RK bringing his Madhu back...on lame excuse called contract/marriage...where as purely their marriage was a sham or controversy. 

That would be too strong a word to use...I'd rather go for Slave...and i wish you would amend your comment especially the word because it's wrong and unfair...The rest i agree completely RK's ke liye apne aage se kuch nahi dikhta.

DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drashti13

lovely post..100%  agree with you ..but the cvs have shown rk character as arrogant self centered and egoistic since the beginning of the show  up till today  baring a few months which was later shown as his game plan..so was the title of this serial as kathputli..long back..madhu has always been shown as a puppet in his hands..lets see how the cvs take this track now..its high time they show rk,s redeemtion now..one thing is for sure that madhu is the only one who can crush his ego or atleast make him realise of his misdoings..madhu has a big task on hand ..sherni that she isLOL..if she can change a hard hearted don why not rk..Winkway to go madhu..Thumbs Up

They should stop showing Madhu as helpless and should surely stop with the shoving , dragging etc its unbearable these daysDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13

amar5000 Senior Member
amar5000
amar5000

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
awesome post man u said it right
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
very nice post...I am too upset with todays episode...RK showing signs of madness is what I can see...he is just think about himself...realization n redemption the less we talk the better...
DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

Lovely post.
I heartily wish that the show had retained it's original title, "Katputhli" It would have befitted the current scenario and we wouldn't have to see, hear and read about stuff like ishq and junnon, the two most abused words in the show and in this forum!

As a Lit student, I was taught that the primary objectives of  every form of art, specially the written word, are to educate and entertain.

Sorry to say, this form of art has failed on both counts. We watch serials so that we forget our travails for a while and spend some time enjoying a good story and characters. But that ain't happening here. If I had a teenaged child, either son or daughter, I would make sure to keep them away from such shows. I've never felt so uncomfortable watching a show in my life.

Couldn't have agreed or said it better...It was pathetic
DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amar5000

awesome post man u said it right

Thanks...Itna obvious tha...All i had to was pen it down

Go to top