Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

She is not a "THING" for GOD'S SAKES (Page 2)

DD_Maaneet4ever Senior Member
DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

Great post! Thumbs UpRK's behviour is unacceptable! I just wish that Madhu won't give in to him so easily. RK needs to treat Madhu with dignity and respect!Smile

Hi Preet...I guess Madhu will be left with no choice.....Kisi ki chalti hai kya RK ke saamne??? I mean isn't it apparent that she is more like a slave (Sorry for the usage) who cannot even move away if she want's to...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkydiva

Great post! Thumbs UpRK's behviour is unacceptable! I just wish that Madhu won't give in to him so easily. RK needs to treat Madhu with dignity and respect!Smile

Hi Preet...I guess Madhu will be left with no choice.....Kisi ki chalti hai kya RK ke saamne??? I mean isn't it apparent that she is more like a slave (Sorry for the usage) who cannot even move away if she want's to...Ouch

Hey Pinky! Smileyep, RK's treating Madhu like a slave!Angry
DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

Clap agreed completely! Not even marriage now their making a mockery out of love. In true love all you want is to see the person happy even if they are with someone else it hurts but you rather see them happy. RK just wants Madhu with him no matter how miserable she is. He is NUTS, Male Chavinist, Abuser, Psycho!!!

Thanks dear...Hi i agree with you, forget being with another person, yahan pe toh usse khud se khushi ne de raha...not even an ounce..all he does is inflict pain and put her through misery.Cry

DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darindigi

whatever u spoke was so true but things cant change...atleast sulbala is der for me...

It's not about Subala being or not being there...It's about treating Madhu like a Human, why inflict so much pain on her, Put her through misery and more crap. Ouch
DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkydiva

Hey Pinky! Smileyep, RK's treating Madhu like a slave!Angry

I know yaar Preet...Pehle usko itna bada shock diya by casting her off from his life, and now he want's her back, chalo maana ki there is nothing wrong in him wanting her back, but that backed up with ego, fueled with selfishness and that backs it nauseating

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by N.bhavna

Madhubala...ek ishq, ek junoon...but junoon can not be termed as or consider as love. Love between two person is sharing , caring and respect for each other.

R.K never loved Madhu, she was,is and will remain toy for him,he proved it .Disapprove

As sad it sounds, its true...He wants to own her, possess her like she is some THING...Is lifeless, listless
DD_Maaneet4ever
DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Lol after reading the written update, I have lost all hopes of a PROPER redemption track! What the hell is wrong with RK? Dragging Madhu around like she is some kind of a puppet!

From the way i see it, looks like CV's have no idea of showing a redemption...What else could be the explanation be? Ouch
Stargazer. IF-Sizzlerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I keep on reading the word redemption at this forum. Sadly it is nowhere to be seen in the show itself LOL I think the writers have made a mockery out of this so-called redemption track and from my point of view, RK is still arrogant, stubborn, self obsessed with an inflated ego. I don't think he is showing any remorse for his past actions. I don't like the way he is treating Madhu as some sort of object, as though she belongs to him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnaMFarah13

Go to top