Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiShowFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

πŸ‘ agreed completely! Not even marriage now their making a mockery out of love. In true love all you want is to see the person happy even if they are with someone else it hurts but you rather see them happy. RK just wants Madhu with him no matter how miserable she is. He is NUTS, Male Chavinist, Abuser, Psycho!!!

Thanks dear...Hi i agree with you, forget being with another person, yahan pe toh usse khud se khushi ne de raha...not even an ounce..all he does is inflict pain and put her through misery.😭

Originally posted by: darindigi

whatever u spoke was so true but things cant change...atleast sulbala is der for me...

It's not about Subala being or not being there...It's about treating Madhu like a Human, why inflict so much pain on her, Put her through misery and more crap.

Originally posted by: utopia88

Hey Pinky! 😊yep, RK's treating Madhu like a slave!😑

I know yaar Preet...Pehle usko itna bada shock diya by casting her off from his life, and now he want's her back, chalo maana ki there is nothing wrong in him wanting her back, but that backed up with ego, fueled with selfishness and that backs it nauseating

Originally posted by: N.bhavna

Madhubala...ek ishq, ek junoon...but junoon can not be termed as or consider as love. Love between two person is sharing , caring and respect for each other.

R.K never loved Madhu, she was,is and will remain toy for him,he proved it .πŸ˜’

As sad it sounds, its true...He wants to own her, possess her like she is some THING...Is lifeless, listless

Originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

Lol after reading the written update, I have lost all hopes of a PROPER redemption track! What the hell is wrong with RK? Dragging Madhu around like she is some kind of a puppet!

From the way i see it, looks like CV's have no idea of showing a redemption...What else could be the explanation be?
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I keep on reading the word redemption at this forum. Sadly it is nowhere to be seen in the show itself πŸ˜† I think the writers have made a mockery out of this so-called redemption track and from my point of view, RK is still arrogant, stubborn, self obsessed with an inflated ego. I don't think he is showing any remorse for his past actions. I don't like the way he is treating Madhu as some sort of object, as though she belongs to him.
LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with ur views on RK nd Rishbala relationship. To be very honest m too weary 2 even vent out my frustration about RK nd d way he still treats Madhu as if he owns her. It has become boring. M nt sure their marriage is still on or nt but even if it is valid, he still cannot treat her as if she's his slave.
I guess Madhu is too appalled at his behavior nd is nt sure how 2 react.
Of course Rishbala fans will claim dat it is a clash of RK's passion nd Madhu's love. Whatever it is, I want Madhu 2 give a 'MUH TODH JAWAAB' to RK.
Nd I mean nt by words, some action, coz words don't seem 2 penetrate his brain. 

Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

From what i read he took her forcefully to his Mansion, madhu is threated like she is his property...hmm doesnt he have any clue what makes relationship work. I mean he is not a child who cant differentiate what is wrong and what is right. I dont know what the heck cvs are doing with his characterπŸ˜† .. i think its beyond redemption. Its all his mothers fault for raising a child so stubborn and full of his fame .

btw nice post

Thanks...I do agree RadhaJi has a huge part in the flaws in RK as a Human but like you said no matter how flawed you are one has the minimum ability to differentiate between right and wrong, chalo maana ki he/she is incapable of that too but can one be so oblivious to the feelings that are expressed...Madhu's expressions showed nothing but anger, sorrow, disgust and the want to get away. How can RK not see what he is doing

Originally posted by: inFan80

Totally agree with ur views on RK nd Rishbala relationship. To be very honest m too weary 2 even vent out my frustration about RK nd d way he still treats Madhu as if he owns her. It has become boring. M nt sure their marriage is still on or nt but even if it is valid, he still cannot treat her as if she's his slave.
I guess Madhu is too appalled at his behavior nd is nt sure how 2 react.
Of course Rishbala fans will claim dat it is a clash of RK's passion nd Madhu's love. Whatever it is, I want Madhu 2 give a 'MUH TODH JAWAAB' to RK.
Nd I mean nt by words, some action, coz words don't seem 2 penetrate his brain. 

Couldn't agree more...Madhu needs to take a stand and give it back...

Originally posted by: Zinnia.TaaRey

I keep on reading the word redemption at this forum. Sadly it is nowhere to be seen in the show itself πŸ˜† I think the writers have made a mockery out of this so-called redemption track and from my point of view, RK is still arrogant, stubborn, self obsessed with an inflated ego. I don't think he is showing any remorse for his past actions. I don't like the way he is treating Madhu as some sort of object, as though she belongs to him.

True...Very True,...Its mockery of marriage (Which never existed in the first place), Love which was true from Madhu's side, and even Humanity πŸ˜•