Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

She is not a "THING" for GOD'S SAKES

DesiShowFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
"REALLY DISAPPOINTING"...😕 If one want's to see cruelty at it's best tonight's episode is the one you are looking for...

Who is responsible for the downfall in RK-Madhu's relationship? Who discarded it in the meanest possible way ?
Who insulted/humiliated their relationship, called it a sham in the first place...

We all know the answer...It's RK,

Then like Madhu questioned, why can't he let her move on in life, why is he forcing himself upon her??? Junoon ek point ke baad pagalpan ban jaata hai and that's what's happening here...RK is still not seeing Madhu as a Human. Her feelings, her pain, her sorrow does not matter to him...His pain, the torture he goes through when he thinks of Madhu with another man, the insecurity is all that matters and even today that's the only reason he want's her...He want's to satisfy himself, his wandering heart and probably even get back at Deepali and announce to her that he and she are entirely different which is why this whole act now. From tonight's episode all i could gauge was RK
is not bothered about Madhu, not even one 1%...his actions today were hinting in that direction...

While redemption, repentance and winning Madhu's trust and Love is the right way to go, here RK is pushing her to an edge, forcing himself into her life, when he  was the one that walked away out of it willingly...Does he not owe her 1% of gratitude, respect for what she did for him be it saving his life or getting him united with his mom??? He want's her in her life Fine...but was this the way it is do be done????

Is manhandling the way to get these things done??? i Know precap can be misleading but based on what i saw...It was appalling🤢 RK's line perfectly states, clarifies that getting Madhu back into his life is his zidd,..."What he wants he gets"...Its has always been I, Me, Myself for RK and it still persists...Does he have no regard, no respect for this Woman???

According to the new articles, spoilers etc RK tries to blackmail Madhu...why??? When she loved him with all her might, will and heart he shoved it away...As of now when she wants to do nothing, have any sort of relationship with him he wants her back, he wants her to remember all those moments , he WANT'S her to love him...???

Jab chaha chod diya, jab chaha waapis zindagi mein shamil karne aa gaya...Koi mazak hai kya???? Seriously is Madhu not a Human, does she have no heart, feelings or emotions that he's treating her worse than one would treat an enemy?

RK is not even close to R of realization, repentance, redemption of what he has done, what he has been doing and is continuing it again and again...I wouldn't be surprised if he throws her out of his life yet again, because he gives me no reason to believe in his feelings, emotions and love for Madhu.

Haan...Haan This is Fiction, the sole purpose for the show is Entertainment...But we all react to certain things and this is me reacting...

The post pertains only to 2 Fictional Characters, lets's stick onto them. Plus lets not bring VD, DD etc in here...You all are free to disagree as long as you do it gracefully.

Edited by pinkydiva - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great post! 👍🏼RK's behviour is unacceptable! I just wish that Madhu won't give in to him so easily. RK needs to treat Madhu with dignity and respect!😊
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
👏 agreed completely! Not even marriage now their making a mockery out of love. In true love all you want is to see the person happy even if they are with someone else it hurts but you rather see them happy. RK just wants Madhu with him no matter how miserable she is. He is NUTS, Male Chavinist, Abuser, Psycho!!!
vampires-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
whatever u spoke was so true but things cant change...atleast sulbala is der for me...
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
very nice post but the answer is wrong dear
its CVS who proved that 🤣RK is 🤪 not RK by him self.
N.bhavna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Madhubala...ek ishq, ek junoon...but junoon can not be termed as or consider as love. Love between two person is sharing , caring and respect for each other.

R.K never loved Madhu, she was,is and will remain toy for him,he proved it .😒

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
From what i read he took her forcefully to his Mansion, madhu is threated like she is his property...hmm doesnt he have any clue what makes relationship work. I mean he is not a child who cant differentiate what is wrong and what is right. I dont know what the heck cvs are doing with his character😆 .. i think its beyond redemption. Its all his mothers fault for raising a child so stubborn and full of his fame .
btw nice post
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol after reading the written update, I have lost all hopes of a PROPER redemption track! What the hell is wrong with RK? Dragging Madhu around like she is some kind of a puppet!
DesiShowFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: utopia88

Great post! 👍🏼RK's behviour is unacceptable! I just wish that Madhu won't give in to him so easily. RK needs to treat Madhu with dignity and respect!😊

Hi Preet...I guess Madhu will be left with no choice.....Kisi ki chalti hai kya RK ke saamne??? I mean isn't it apparent that she is more like a slave (Sorry for the usage) who cannot even move away if she want's to...
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: pinkydiva

Hi Preet...I guess Madhu will be left with no choice.....Kisi ki chalti hai kya RK ke saamne??? I mean isn't it apparent that she is more like a slave (Sorry for the usage) who cannot even move away if she want's to...

Hey Pinky! 😊yep, RK's treating Madhu like a slave!😡