Pavitra Rishta

truth out:Mod note Pg16 (Page 8)

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Dear Waneeka,

What I find  intriguing, and totally inconsistent in all this outpouring of venom against Ovi is that those who can never forgive her for having bargained, successfully, for Arjun with his eternal beloved, are nonetheless prepared to forgive Vishnu lala aka Soham for a life willingly spent in crime, and not pickpocketing but kidnapping and extortion, and are willing to give him not just a second chance but any number of chances.

No one questions the concept that he has turned over  a new leaf and become a reformed character.

But the same grace and acceptance is not extended to Ovi, though, in all logic, as Ovi's sin is far less serious than the multiple sins of which Soham/Vishnu is indisputably guilty, this cannot possibly be justified.

It is probably because, in showing up how little Purvi really cared for Arjun, Ovi has sinned against the PR Commandment No. 5 Thou shalt not question the amar prem of Arjun and Purvi, and neither shall you attempt to sunder the immortal lovers.

There is no other reason that I can think of.

Shyamala Aunty

[/QUOTE]

This is the best LOL, I guess Ovi needs to be punished for showing the viewers the depth of Arjun Purvi's ""Amar Prem""

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87ilovedhanjanirdsashashyam

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

Originally posted by arshi_arvi

Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Ovi is a bad mother, she treats Pari like a doll. When Ovi is happy then she acts motherly towards Pari but when Ovi is not happy, she screams at her like today...She should die. Why did Soham save her?!?!?! Why is everyone blaming Purvi and not Arjun? Purvi should be disowned and Arjun should be forgiven?!?!?!?! Why?!?!?! He should also be disowned and be thrown out of the D house with his daughter.

your mom never yells at you when she is in a bad mood? my mom does. maybe she is a dayaan too LOL

But who yells at a baby?!?!?! Your mom?!?!?! Then I have nothing to say to you...sigh..

LOL. Who gives up a 10 minute old baby? But I am guessing that is not a bad mother eh! Sigh...:P
I guess every mother that gives up their baby for adoption without even seeing the baby is a bad mother.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manan_virikaprityy89

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
but so true...Purvi might not have yelled at Pari...really, when she will get time to spend with Pari with all her SABH KI BALAAYI

If Purvi is given to raise Pari...then Purvi must have got not more than one hour per day to spend with her...her some hormones are really high, she has to flirt with Onir, she has to eye-lock/control ex...and her roadside food craving, which are really bad for breast feeding so she has to stop feeding baby also, so she will get so much time as baby will be bottle fed by sulo/onir so that purvi will get some aaraam after her flirting/eye-locking/controlling...

pari87KalapiilovedhanjanirdDabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Ovi is a bad mother, she treats Pari like a doll. When Ovi is happy then she acts motherly towards Pari but when Ovi is not happy, she screams at her like today...She should die. Why did Soham save her?!?!?! Why is everyone blaming Purvi and not Arjun? Purvi should be disowned and Arjun should be forgiven?!?!?!?! Why?!?!?! He should also be disowned and be thrown out of the D house with his daughter.

your mom never yells at you when she is in a bad mood? my mom does. maybe she is a dayaan too LOL

But who yells at a baby?!?!?! Your mom?!?!?! Then I have nothing to say to you...sigh..

LOL. Who gives up a 10 minute old baby? But I am guessing that is not a bad mother eh! Sigh...:r,

Giving up a 10 min old baby isn't sign of bad motherhood dear, for that is her's to give Big smile

But taking care of a baby all the time/night and day/ diaper changing and then a scream being frustrated - (well, which I did with my babies too) equates to bad parenting...for in Ovi's case, all her actions is/should be judged in a vacuum, one at a time - not collectively...oh no, that shouldn't be done for Ovi - that way tooo much for the character...no cookies points for her...never everBig smile

Edited by Kalapi - 09 April 2013 at 12:56pm

m_mastipari87shermasashashyam

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Kalapi,

What is interesting is that I have not yet seen a single rebuttal, logical or irrational, of what I have stated below.

As for the amar prem, it is true enough from Arjun' s side. Not from Purvi's.

Shyamala

Originally posted by Kalapi
This is the best LOL, I guess Ovi needs to be punished for showing the viewers the depth of Arjun Purvi's ""Amar Prem""
[/QUOTE

][QUOTE=sashashyam]Dear Waneeka,

What I find  intriguing, and totally inconsistent in all this outpouring of venom against Ovi is that those who can never forgive her for having bargained, successfully, for Arjun with his eternal beloved, are nonetheless prepared to forgive Vishnu lala aka Soham for a life willingly spent in crime, and not pickpocketing but kidnapping and extortion, and are willing to give him not just a second chance but any number of chances.

No one questions the concept that he has turned over  a new leaf and become a reformed character.

But the same grace and acceptance are not extended to Ovi, though, in all logic, as Ovi's sin is far less serious than the multiple sins of which Soham/Vishnu is indisputably guilty, this cannot possibly be justified.

It is probably because, in showing up how little Purvi really cared for Arjun, Ovi has sinned against the PR Commandment No. 5 Thou shalt not question the amar prem of Arjun and Purvi, and neither shall you attempt to sunder the immortal lovers.

There is no other reason that I can think of.

Shyamala Aunty

Edited by sashashyam - 09 April 2013 at 12:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87Kalapi

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Hmm.

I  have come to 2 conclusions . 

I agree with whoever has said that Purvi should have been born as an angel . Infact i still want a miracle in PR  to occur [ like that mysterious attorney who bailed Soham] and her to grow tiny fluttering wings .

I agree that Ovi needs to be punished for  daring to break Shiva Parvati of PR  up . How about a divorce and sending her away to Canada . 

Varsha's ostracization gives me undue hope . This is exactly the way ARVI should be ostracized by the D and K families .

But look at the brighter side . They will have each other and Arjun can stare with mouth open while Purvi sings her filmy lullabies . And of course all of Arjun's money ! With DK's blessings with that sagely smile of his , he really doesn't mind if one bahu goes and another one comes ...so long as a bahu is there , its enough .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87KalapisashashyamDabulls23

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

LOL. Who gives up a 10 minute old baby? But I am guessing that is not a bad mother eh! Sigh...:P
I guess every mother that gives up their baby for adoption without even seeing the baby is a bad mother.Confused

ahhahahaha...ofcourse you would think that! Mothers who give up baby for adoption have a ton of legit reasons...most of them are unwed mothers, or mothers who cannot give that child a secure future, for economical or personal reasons, mothers who might have been raped, mothers who have some kind of pressing medical disorder and cannot raise the baby alone without support..

They give up their babies for baby ki bhalai...not for the couple who will adopt ki bhalai...LOL. Big difference...

But well, you can definitely defend Purvi's actions as a higher master plan...Like I said, I prefer mothers who do not abandon their kids for sisters...I will stick to it. I maintained that other people might prefer abandonment to yelling moms. Each to his own. 

paris.hiltonm_mastiKalapiDabulls23

m_masti Goldie
m_masti
m_masti

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I am yelling at my baby in my tummy "why are you making me vomit this much"...i am really bad mom right, I am taking hormonal changes gussa on my baby in tummy... Shocked

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonpari87KalapiShaktifanSwatishermailovedhanjanirdkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Go to top