Pavitra Rishta

truth out:Mod note Pg16 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 16

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Is the truth been heard by Ovi today or it has come up in next epi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

m_masti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "truth out:Mod note Pg16 (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepalikachare

Bhute ka ant hamesha bura hi hota hain
ovi ne jo kuch bhi kiya aaj usko uske papo ki saza mili hain aur ye to kuch bhi nahi hain us frog ko aur gandi saza honi chahiye
bcz of her arvi ko bahut kuch sehna pada hain
Nw its ovi turn
i m vry happy she deserves dis only aur she is d biggest bhikari

I am curious, are you calling Ovi, a frog?? How is this acceptable?? Mods??

Btw, you are wishing a dead child on a women, is that you really think justice forputting forth a deal that the lovers consiously accepted??? I guess than we can even justify all the killings that happens in this world somehow...have nothing more to say...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonPandorasBoxm_mastipari87shermasashashyamilovedhanjanirdkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

m_masti

Goldie

m_masti

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi_arvi

Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Ovi is a bad mother, she treats Pari like a doll. When Ovi is happy then she acts motherly towards Pari but when Ovi is not happy, she screams at her like today...She should die. Why did Soham save her?!?!?! Why is everyone blaming Purvi and not Arjun? Purvi should be disowned and Arjun should be forgiven?!?!?!?! Why?!?!?! He should also be disowned and be thrown out of the D house with his daughter.

your mom never yells at you when she is in a bad mood? my mom does. maybe she is a dayaan too LOL

But who yells at a baby?!?!?! Your mom?!?!?! Then I have nothing to say to you...sigh..

all natural mothers yell at babies...

and in this scenario, Ovi yelled at baby because of Arjun's behavior...and it is very natural...

and most of the new-mom's have postpartum depression...not only the hormonal changes, things get worst with nursing baby, having very less sleep...

here Ovi is handling everything...and she deserves to know truth from Arjun who is baby's father...her frustration is reasonable...its more of her kid now...if distances between mom-dad increase it will effect their baby...

if at all anyone need to be blamed in this situation, it has to be Arjun for not taking his responsibilities towards baby...arjun has to be blamed for continuously cheating Ovi...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87Kalapisashashyamilovedhanjanirdkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

arshi_arvi

Goldie

arshi_arvi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

Ovi is a bad mother, she treats Pari like a doll. When Ovi is happy then she acts motherly towards Pari but when Ovi is not happy, she screams at her like today...She should die. Why did Soham save her?!?!?! Why is everyone blaming Purvi and not Arjun? Purvi should be disowned and Arjun should be forgiven?!?!?!?! Why?!?!?! He should also be disowned and be thrown out of the D house with his daughter.

your mom never yells at you when she is in a bad mood? my mom does. maybe she is a dayaan too LOL

But who yells at a baby?!?!?! Your mom?!?!?! Then I have nothing to say to you...sigh..

LOL. Who gives up a 10 minute old baby? But I am guessing that is not a bad mother eh! Sigh...:P

Mahan Purvi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallieprityy89ilovedhanjanird

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

ovi is a bad ?so wat is purvi?
and wat ovi did today is nrmally every mther does,but i know ovi will be still blamed.
why did soham sve ovi?he is her brother,y wont he save her?
arjun-purvi and onir all shld b punished.
arjun-onir are outsiders,so watever deir punishment shld b will be in court,
but purvi was a family,and she betrayed every1,including her 2mth daughter
@ bold Are you serious??????

prityy89

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

even archana mata didnt sacrifice soham 
but purvi mata did
how mahaan
i dont know why she is human
she should be an angel
or maybe Ks and Ds should make a statue  and worship her
Amen!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Originally posted by pari87

LOL. Who gives up a 10 minute old baby? But I am guessing that is not a bad mother eh! Sigh...:P

Mahan Purvi.

hahahahahaha..so woman who yells at her baby even though she is lovingly taking care of her single handedly and raising her with all mamta is bad mother, but mother who does not even consider child but gives up child for higher place in heaven is mahaan...i will happily take a loving yelling mom instead of an abandoning philanthropist...:P Maybe some would prefer latter...:P

Logic truly trumps me here :P hahahahaha...sorry haan, my bad...mahaan purvi indeed! :P 

Edited by pari87 - 09 April 2013 at 12:31pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonm_mastiKalapisashashyamshermailovedhanjanirdkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalininaik

Ovi could work on her marraige because of Purvi... i hope everyone remembers ..purvi asking Arjun ..
before leaving calcutta..it was Purvi who made Onir come to mumbai and treat Ovi.
purvi is not responsible for loss of Ovi's child ...she wanted to visit the temple.
In the end she even donated her baby..
After Ovi has got everything ..she has turned out to be a little better. 
When you do good you always hold wood. Purvi did all of this to show how mahaan she is and by doing all this she had ruined everyone lives.Wink

prityy89

Post Reply New Post

Go to top