Page 6 of 16

MissMona

MissMona

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

Originally posted by arshi_arvi

Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Ovi is a bad mother, she treats Pari like a doll. When Ovi is happy then she acts motherly towards Pari but when Ovi is not happy, she screams at her like today...She should die. Why did Soham save her?!?!?! Why is everyone blaming Purvi and not Arjun? Purvi should be disowned and Arjun should be forgiven?!?!?!?! Why?!?!?! He should also be disowned and be thrown out of the D house with his daughter.

your mom never yells at you when she is in a bad mood? my mom does. maybe she is a dayaan too LOL

But who yells at a baby?!?!?! Your mom?!?!?! Then I have nothing to say to you...sigh..

LOL. Who gives up a 10 minute old baby? But I am guessing that is not a bad mother eh! Sigh...:P

i thought it was 10 seconds.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87KalapiDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "truth out:Mod note Pg16 (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

Ovi is a bad mother, she treats Pari like a doll. When Ovi is happy then she acts motherly towards Pari but when Ovi is not happy, she screams at her like today...She should die. Why did Soham save her?!?!?! Why is everyone blaming Purvi and not Arjun? Purvi should be disowned and Arjun should be forgiven?!?!?!?! Why?!?!?! He should also be disowned and be thrown out of the D house with his daughter.

your mom never yells at you when she is in a bad mood? my mom does. maybe she is a dayaan tooLOL

But who yells at a baby?!?!?! Your mom?!?!?! Then I have nothing to say to you...sigh..

LOL. Who gives up a 10 minute old baby? But I am guessing that is not a bad mother eh! Sigh...:P

No that's a mahaanta sign
I don't understand why people like Purvi are born (apparently they are closer to reality than Ovi)
They should be rather angels and stop wasting their time with us human beings

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastipari87Kalapisashashyamshermakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by deepalikachare

Bhute ka ant hamesha bura hi hota hain
ovi ne jo kuch bhi kiya aaj usko uske papo ki saza mili hain aur ye to kuch bhi nahi hain us frog ko aur gandi saza honi chahiye
bcz of her arvi ko bahut kuch sehna pada hain
Nw its ovi turn
i m vry happy she deserves dis only aur she is d biggest bhikari
wat paap ovi did?only one offer wich was accepted by arvi(mature people/adult)
other den dis any kind of paap wrong is only done by arjun-purvi.
purvi lied to each and every 1 whom she tkes as family,
i still wont blame arjun much,but purv is d biggest paapi here.
This is what you have to live with when you knowingly barter your happiness for someone else's. Revenge is always good when you are not on the receiving end. So its good that ovi found out the truth and its good that she is now feeling some pain for her stupid decisions/action. When purvi walked away and kept her baby, no one knows what she went thru. What goes around do come around.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sawannprityy89

soapwatcher1

IF-Dazzler

soapwatcher1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

arjun and purvi wont be punished , onir will be
now ovi will think that purvi and onir killed her baby
to get pari with her biological father
as onir is a doctor he switched the babies
now ovi will join hands with punni and mittal
to punish onir 

No Ovi won't, she will depend on Soham and he will help get to the bottom of it, together they will bring about the downfall of Punni & Mittal. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadalliesashashyam

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

your mom never yells at you when she is in a bad mood? my mom does. maybe she is a dayaan tooLOL

Lol my mom took care of me alone in the states when my dad would go to work, and I can assure you she spent a lot of time yelling at me because I would cry so much
She herself told me that
And I don't see any of my aunts who have infants not yelling at their child once in a while
They don't understand it so its okay lol
I yell at my cat too and she is a baby for me
I don't think I love her any less because I yell at her

you know, it is some women who suffer from post-partum depression and cannot handle having a child...it is a very very very big deal...some women who have rocky marriages or cheating husbands, have a baby and do go into post-partum depression because they feel they are cheating their child by giving him birth in a situation where marriage is not steady...or they feel simply depressed due to hormonal changes and the challenges of looking after a tiny tot whose entire life is dependent on you...it is a big change...sometime you can be in depression even if you have no support in raising that baby...it is a lot for women to handle..and it is very common that sometimes however wrong anger gets translated onto the child...esp anger on a father...who has made this baby but has not taken any responsibility for it...or many other reasons...

It is human nature. but purvi is human for igving up her baby, but ovi is not for simply losing her cool and then apologizing also immediately...sometimes you can never understand lopsided rules dear...do not try to explain this..it won't come through.:) Friendly advice..:)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapisashashyamshermailovedhanjanirdkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pujli07

Originally posted by arvifanalways

Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by deepalikachare

Bhute ka ant hamesha bura hi hota hain
ovi ne jo kuch bhi kiya aaj usko uske papo ki saza mili hain aur ye to kuch bhi nahi hain us frog ko aur gandi saza honi chahiye
bcz of her arvi ko bahut kuch sehna pada hain
Nw its ovi turn
i m vry happy she deserves dis only aur she is d biggest bhikari

</div>wat paap ovi did?only one offer wich was accepted by arvi(mature people/adult)<div>other den dis any kind of paap wrong is only done by arjun-purvi.
purvi lied to each and every 1 whom she tkes as family,
i still wont blame arjun much,but purv is d biggest paapi here.

What Ovi did was blackmail her sister and also showed that she does not even care about her mother with this blackmailing deal. After this if Ovi is not a bad person then I am lost Confused

What Ovi did was wrong at that time, but she didnt hide anything. She accepted that she made the deal to get Arjun. everyone was mad at her including Arjun. As time went by, she was working sincerely towards her marriage and whatever she did, right or wrong, it was all out in the open. she didnt lie to anyone to did anything behind anyones back. All human beings make mistakes. I dont find people like Purvi real at all. no one in their right senses would go to this extreme.. i am sure even purvi doesnt know how many lives she is spoiling and affecting with her lies after lies.
All this lies and lies and lies that purvi is telling is as a result of Ovi's ONE deal. Its better to tell a lie and save someone's life, self respect etc rather than tell the truth and cause more confusion and chaos. Either way, persons would have blamed purvi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prityy89

pari87

Goldie

pari87

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

arjun and purvi wont be punished , onir will be
now ovi will think that purvi and onir killed her baby
to get pari with her biological father
as onir is a doctor he switched the babies
now ovi will join hands with punni and mittal
to punish onir 

No Ovi won't, she will depend on Soham and he will help get to the bottom of it, together they will bring about the downfall of Punni & Mittal. 

jhanvi,

why do punni mittal need to be punished by Ovi at all? They have done nothing to harm her! It is Purvi and Onir who have played heartless and swapped babies and not given her right to mourn baby. That aside from the pre-marital sex between husband and Purvi which was not told to her. Also, she is lovingly raising the love child unkwowingly of her husband and ex lover. I don't think Ovi is that understanding as to bring Punni-Mittal down for something Arjun-Purvi-Onir did.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Arjun cannot be blamed because he is married to sweet and adorable Ovi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prityy89

Post Reply New Post

Go to top